Why are white women converting to Islam?

Why are white women converting to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJZUdd0hITw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf I love this. Makes me even more rare on college campuses. Mfw I coal burned, got into it with chinese study abroad, gave it to a polish girl, even half brazilian chick. I swear foreign chicks love running there and through my blonde hair and get lost in my blue eyes

White women this
White women that

You can't control them, stop trying to protect them.

RICH SAUDI WALLETS¡

No, and also its mind control

They want to spite le evil white men and fit in with everyone else.

Sheep mentality.

I do not think she converted to Islam.

They want to be victims and seek attention through this.

They give 0 shits about islam. Almost every time these people are interested in the SJW stream of politics. Many of them are also vegans/open-borders/other nonsense before their conversion to Islam.

Now that white women are no longer """victims""" they have nothing to cling to so they seek new turf. I can guarantee the woman in the picture was a feminist.

>White woman that convert to islam
>Usually 80 IQ

these people are fucking traitors that deserved to be killed

This is all virtue signalling. Women are the niggers of gender. They love attention and feeling. They have no thoughts of their own. Evolution depresses the fuck out of me. Women want to be raped, beaten, and spit upon. It's all biological. Fuck this world.
Your qt aryan princess is a fraud. Sure you may discipline her enough to conform with your will for a bit of time. Never forget though that she has no true loyalty to your beliefs because she's as malleable as a sheet of tin foil.

To stay (((relevant)))

>Why are white women converting to Islam?
Attention

Most of them aren't, and won't.
These are just like the
"Why are white woman dating black men?" Threads.
It's a statistical impossibility.
Not a concern for any rational human being.
Sage

>Attention whores
/thread

They enjoy rape fantasies

A dead Muslims is a good Muslim. Kill all Muslims. Kill.Them. All. We need action. We need no more talk.

Two reasons:

1. Women are vapid, empty creatures. Most women have no imagination, ambitions or drive. They lack the male instinct to build, improve and thrive. Thus they adopt stupid ideas to fill their time and minds. Many of them see Islam as just some curiosity, a cool thing to do (with a lot of help from the media). They're bored, their lives look shit - suddenly there's exciting stuff, they can attach a label to themselves to seem more interesting, etc.

2. Women are biologically inclined to seek out strength and submit to it. Islam is like niggers - boisterous and with questionable claims to strength. Unlike niggers it is a little less boisterous and has a better claim to strength (sheer number of slaves united under a singular directive any overlord can abuse - like you're facing the zerg). It's also pretty menacing - while whites nowadays need to justify and shit, Muslims kill whenever they need to. While understanding civilization, history and such will still leave you with an understanding we are far from being threatened as a civilization, it seems that way if you don't know much, which many of them don't.

Think of niggers who convert - like Muhammad Ali. He's taken as a joke, a stupid worthless subhuman until he's Muslim - then he's pretty much the same, but you won't say it to his face because an endless horde of his fellow slaves stand behind him.

>Women want to be raped, beaten, and spit upon. It's all biological
I don't care what anyone says about this, cause this is the fucking truth right there.

virtue signaling cunts.

I think God has a sense of humor. He is giving us the people we deserve. Those who are Godly prayed for Trump and we have him (for how long I don't know).

These people (like that fucking whore in OP pic) are going to wake up to cocks and acid in the face. They are scum and should be looked upon that way.

The problem is they will have tons of beta cucks that will give them all the "likes" they need.

May the girl in OP pic get that for which she so desperately seeks. I just hope we get to see the pictures from the "after".

>dress like a terrorist
>go to an airport
>get called over for additional screening
>'wah, discrimination!'

How the fuck does this make sense?

Because hijabs can look qt in selfies but mostly because of Muslim boyfriends.

>Muslims can't just "take off" their identity

So you put it on, appropriating their culture to draw attention to yourself and make a point that they Muslims didn't ask you to make.

they want to take pictures of themselves in headscarves

Attention.
Muslims go crazy when white people convert to Islam, especially white woman. White muslims are threaded with more respect and love than brown and nigger muslims. Even white ISIS memebers from europe received more money and the hottest slave girls than sand nigger muslims.

When a white chick converts to Islam via social media she will get love and respect from thousands of muslims globally. Its really not about the religion itself, its just about getting attention and recognition without having to show titts.

Islam is a backward and barbaric shit religion, most converts just listened to some relaxing nasheeds and read peaceful hadithes about Mohammad and suddenly covert. They dont know that Mohammad used to drink cmael piss rob, torture and behead people.

i would unironically rape one these whore if i saw one

She is merely posing for white sharia.

>threaded
treated*

because the (((media))) tells them to

you assume women actually think

When you consider that women require their own chess league (they're useless without forced diversity), stupid shit like this makes perfect sense.

All Muslim women should be raped and sent to jail.

'cause women love bad boys.

jihadists are the ultimate bad boys.

Because they are under the illusion that Islam values women.

On the face of it, Western society doesn't value women. "You wanna be a crack whore prostitute? More power to ya, we don't give a fuck."

Relax Ahmed, rape isn't always the way to go you know

this is cultural appropriation though

Women have a natural matriarchal need to help those they deem less fortunate. It's the mother in them kicking in. If you couple this with a social media following (essentially virtue signaling), it eliminates what little rational thinking existed in the first place. It's not really their fault, it's just how their built.

Because they love to get treated like shit and put in their place

what fucking kills me about this, is they never have Muslim friends.... I've seen several white girls at my local mall who were alone wearing it

Why are White men converting to Islam? Because women follow Leadership and "Alpha" behavior, no matter how psychotic it is.

Because women are psychotic. And they need to fulfill they're boredom of random White Men, who, many of which are Beta faggots that play video games all day .

Joseph Estes would disagree.

Such shame such pretty eyes aswell. Smh

>Women
>Like Strong assholes
>That's what Muslim men are
>That's why.

Isn't Yusuf Estes loved though?

I hate Islam but even I was lured in by him.
He seems like a really nice guy.
Then you hear about what he believes and it's quite scary.

He thinks Christians believe in three gods despite being a former christian.

Because white men are fucking weak.

for facebook likes, what else?

Also this. Pic related will teach you everything you need to know about women.

Yusuf Estes thinks the catholic church was founded by Alexander the Great hundreds of years before Jesus was born.

Please tell me you're larping

he also thinks his mother is burning in hell because she refused to convert.

He's a fucking weirdo.

Because women will fuck anything as long as they find it beneficial to themselves

Because women are born to cuck.

Daddy issues..... Consider that most millennials were dropped off in a daycare for 12 hours a day as newborns, infants, and toddlers. When their new minds are developing they were ..

1. abandoned
2. forced to set in one spot and cry for attention, in place of nurturing care.
3. never disciplined because of the above two facts.
4. see 3 as they were educated to believe they were victims.

Here's some survivors and friends of dead from Nice's Islamic semi-truck.

Patrice should be literally taught at school instead of sex ed

The answer is simple, they believe they have no culture. No culture means no identity, that means anything that comes along is more than likely going to replace it. Not only is our countrymen weak, so is our values nowadays (atheists).

Yes, we do love him.

>He thinks Christians believe in three gods despite being a former christian.
I think he says that because most Muslims can't comprehend the trinity. It's just easier to say Christians believe in three gods, which goes against Islam's monotheism.

Not calling you a liar, but I'd like a link. I am curious.

serves the cunt right. people she grew up with are off fighting (albeit misled by the merchant) against the enemy and she's slutting it up with some europe wrecker. she's lucky they let her live desu.

>Not calling you a liar, but I'd like a link. I am curious.
youtube.com/watch?v=vJZUdd0hITw

1:27

I agree whole heartedly

I thought you guys wanted modest women

Piss poor parenting.

I like my women just like they are, strong independent, yet a nurturing caregiver. A woman doesnt have to depend on me, but can.

she'll be the first one they kill

bump

modest =/= islamic fuckwit

>Women are the niggers of gender.
One of the hardest red pills to swallow. Straight men are defined by loving our women, an emotion hardwired into us by evolution as a means of getting us to protect the means of our reproduction, but in the first and only nugget of wisdom to ever come out of the mouth of a shitskin (c)rapper, bitches truly ain't shit but hoes and tricks. We loved them, so we gave them freedoms, but freedom is a negative in the hands of something designed by nature to be a slave. We see it with women, and we see it with niggers.

Who knows - maybe their half-Arab spawn will be the new Übermensch, with the IQ of the Aryan and the distrustful tribalism of the wog, lolz

>Straight men are defined by loving our women, an emotion hardwired into us by evolution
The question is: what are they going to do when the nature of the animal (men) changes and the instinct to protect disappears?

Straight women will put a stop... married men that voted for trump.... most of their wives did also without fear of doing or subservience. They are getting fed up, Real women are offended by a transgendud wanting to be called her or she.

She seems to believe muslim is a race.

If she wants to stand in solidarity with muslim men too, she might as well wear a Fez as well. Not that she'd know what a Fez is.

To go;
>LOOKIT MEEE!!!

because she feels she is superior to them and they need her help and support. when you are being in a superior position, it is natural to offer help to those below you.

They literally can just take it off though.

What happens after is another thing.

Because women are naturally followers, when white men decide to live shallow and fast women will naturally grow accustom to the degeneracy. However when they see a culture that holds true to its ancient design and has deep roots they will yearn for the old ways and naturally throw away their past inclinations and embrace what they perceive as strong and "natural".

White men only have themselves to blame, you allowed yourselves to grow prideful of your wealth, looks and status. Instead of furthering yourselves you lapsed into degeneracy and the fulfillment of fleshly desires instead of grand achievements. Of course willful and strong women will seek love and companionship elsewhere, to them you only seek to sate your lust first with foreign women instead of starting a strong family NOW. White men were leaders of the world, white men thus are also the original root of degeneracy.

This

Feminist, Muslim or Kike cant tell, they all sound the same.