The Next President of the United States

>He is strong.
>He is smart.
>He is a leader, especially of white women.
>He is your next President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1C-mdFXKyBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Obama actually ruined the "Black president" meme.

im from jersey and I hate this cunt. He ruined Newark and now he's ruining our reputation in the senate.

That's not Mike Pence in the picture OP.

>He is moot

Fat, crooked, lying, nigger. The perfect Democratic Party Candidate. White Shitlib cuckolds will worship with mouths agape, especially White Shitlib males.

I will never vote for that guy. Like my vote fucking matters.

>ruined Newark

How much more ruined could it possibly be

this...it'll be awhile before that happens again and it won't be a leftist when/if it does.

The Democrats are dumb enough to push another neoliberal corporate lackey.

Molest yourself, Brock.

The 2020 D nominee for president will either be him or some random Hispanic. Most likely a female Hispanic. It's sad to say but it has literally turned into a whites vs everyone fight at this point. Which we will eventually lose given our current demographic projections

well it has to be bad if even people from Newark are complaining about it

his coke and cock addiction might hinder his chances. they are going with fauxchontis

>queer Wall st. shill

You already got Obama, faggot

Didn't stop Obama he loved both of those.

I've a shit ton pot full of dirt on him that I got from a Sharpe James machine insider. He's going nowhere.

Most black politicians don't have the "cool xDD" factor obama has

Mark my words, the democrats will lose in massive numbers.

The DNC lawsuit may not be big news to the masses, but to DNC supporters it will be big.

For too long parties have fucked over their supporters, this "bernie" lawsuit will open about 30 to 40 percent of their eyes. In the next two elections you will see crazy numbers for 3rd party and independents, the parties have fucked over their supporters long enough. Prepare to see election mess after election mess.

They are prepared for election mishaps, keep that in mind, the next couple will be expectedly quite messy/

You must be a dreary faggot because Obama is a fabulous one.

So you think it's going to be messy?

I hope they go full retard and nominate a Muslim.

isn't that the guy who said "look at their memes, they're so much better than ours"?
kek

If moot ran for presidency do you guys think we could actually gain him some traction?

Biden with him as vice president.

More than messy, they're already seething within at Hillary's forced run, I give it 4 to 5 months into the next democratic run up for president and you'll start to see democratic cannibalism, the opportunity is too big for young democrats to not pounce and share a middle ground with a Republican candidate. The part line Democrat side is erased.

When have they pushed anything else

Elaborate.

No he ain't

Nothing to elaborate....I lived in Alpine and Madison and knew many people and paid for hard information just in case. I have the admittance files for two prominent black politicians....admittance to the nuthouse. I also got copies of Gov. ManGravy's faggot sex under the pier accident...not the public one but the working one with margin comments from investigating officers way before he outed himself. Have the MDP case file for a heavy duty Lakewood Jew's son as well. Dirty Booker is going nowhere.

A gay weak ass nigger , when Jews fly .

>ruined Newark

That would take a literal nuking.

u wish spear chucker

a new billionaire 2020, politicians are gay now

Wrong. Stand up for the new national anthem candyass. youtube.com/watch?v=1C-mdFXKyBU

Unfortunately he looks like a giant baked bean in a suit.

So close

I don't think there'll be another black president for a few hundred years. Sorry to burst your bubble there

Please run this nigger for president. The whites still in the democrat party need to understand beyond a doubt that they are complete and utter tools.

Yeah. Right. No.

I'd vote for Vin Diesel. Keep the meme presidents coming.

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT MADDOW
>PRESIDENT MADDOW

FIRST OPENLY TRAP PRESIDENT

nah

Booker has never seen a kike dick he didn't want to suck. Gotta get his protein somehow.

>the muslim loses
>libs lose their shit harder than they did in 2016
>libs commit mass suicide
>mfw

Yeah, he'll definitely be a nomination sometime in the future.

The shadow government is really shitty and being subtle these days. Remember those news stories of him pulling people out of burning buildings? lmao.

no thanks, she's a dummy

>and we have something, and it's huge. it's trump's tax returns. from years ago. but. it's. huge. see? a tax return. omg. pulitzer prize plox.

Obama wanna be

>1 Post by this ID
>1 Post by this ID
>1 Post by this ID
>1 Post by this ID

Someone give me a quick rundown on this guy

Nope.

People don't like the angry black man stereotype.

Too bad his whole political career has been funded by the Trumps. No, really. Ivanka, Donald, Kushner, all have donated to his career. How can you run against Trump when he can just turn to you and say, "If I'm so bad, then why did you take money from me?"

Nigger. Politician. Therefore not voting for em

I'd vote for him.

So the top priority is to take the steps necessary to change those projections.