liveleak.com/view?i=8c7_1255186188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah.

what is your name and where do you live

Kill yourself

Why don't you go make some friends instead of posting on Sup Forums

are you female?

A

Won't give my name, but you can guess, it's one of the 99 names of God. And I live in Montreal.

Refer to:

I want to fuck a muslim girl. She told me she wouldn't tell anyone. I told her to keep her hijab on so I know it's real next time we date. Mfw her brother hoops w/me all the time and he is devout muslim. Will he kill me or his sister first?

Why do your people fuck goats/donkeys when you have like five wives.

I just finished work and will be eating soon. Just trying to spend some time in the mean time.

No.

Is it true that if you butt fuck a dude, that makes him gay and not you?

How do you worship a pedophile pig fucking bedouin as the messenger of god?

Eat pork. it's great.

when do u go back?

have you seen Muslims try to radicalize people in montreal?

Do you garden?

what cake is it?

Wish you nice Ramadan btw, brother!

It depends on how he was brought up and what kind of morals his family lives by. Most Muslims would do neither. He might try to kick your ass like most idiot teenagers would, but that's the most you should expect.

Fucking animals is a sin.

do you realize that your presence in canada actively makes the lives of everyone around you worse?

looks galufo, are you sure that halal? leaf?

What's your opinion on turkey bacon

Don't forget about young boys. One of the most hilarious and disturbing tasks I performed in Afghanistan was overwatch. Friday is the Muslim day of rest so by sunset on Thursday you'll NEVER see a woman outside. On Thursday nights the men take the boys up on the rooftop and fuck the shit out of them, then act as if nothing happened. Turns my stomach just thinking about it.

Raised Muslim or a convert?

Are you sure about that.
liveleak.com/view?i=8c7_1255186188

It is a sin to lay with any man. Regardless of who is giving and taking.

We don't.

I heard it is good. However, my abstinence of pork is much like your abstinence of other foods that people around the world enjoy but you choose not to eat.

Probably in August for a vacation.

Only the crazy Imam that got arrested for spreading hate speech and attempting to radicalize kids.

Yeah, I grow hot peppers.

It's a southern red velvet cake. Thank you for your wishes. I wish you all the best.

Have you ever had sex with a goat?

Durka durka mohammed jihad? Sherpa sherpa bak allah

When the race war comes, how would you rather die?

>sown into a pig skin, made to lick up pig blood off the floor while screeching like a pig then shot in the head
>burning at the stake
>good old hanging
>crucifixion

*sewn

This meme need to die

When you go back, can you bring back some of your finest degenerates to destroy Quebec?

Considering I pay more taxes than 95% of Canadians I would consider my presence to be a blessing to Canada's economy. More taxes means more social benefits which means a better life for those around me.

Not sure what galufo means. But, I've had a halal version of that photo. Replace the sausages with merguez and you're all set.

It doesn't smell as good as real bacon. It doesn't taste very good. I don't typically eat it.

Afghanistan has been plagued by a dark age which has made those people turn their back on the Q'ranic ways.

My great-grandparents were Muslim. My parents and grand-parents are non-religious. So, I'm a convert.

Terrible source and total nonsense. That surrah speaks about abstaining from having sex with your wife when she is menstruating (actively having her period).

In another surrah where they speak about who you can marry it states that a girl can only be wed if she has had a period.

Do you think that Islam provides society with a viable legal, social, and political framework?

Does the truth hurt that much?

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Nope. It's just irrelevant. At least in here, there's no shortage of getting pussy

Sunni, Shia, or other?

No.

Funny movie, we used to mimic it as kids.

Race war will not occur. If it does by some bizarre sequence of events, I'll move away from the West.

Agreed.

Naw, Quebec is not so bad.

Why did you make this thread 2 days ago?
Why is the only thing you can offer to your country food since thats all the pictures you spam. How about you offer something else tha a white person can't just import?

A serious question.
You are also people with basic moral values.
I really do not understand how, despite all the wrongs and the cruelty that your religion brings over humanity defends them.
You are not ashamed of yourself? Or do you just supplant it?

I don't really get it?

We can read your religion, we can all see what the results of your Antihuman Idiology is.And you make your religion party's and do so as if nothing happens.

Seriously, do you want war?

The way Islam is currently interpreted makes it very difficult to implement as a societal, legal or political framework. However, the underlining messages that Islam promotes can help society become better. I can expand on this if you care.

It's just meaningless to us because it's untrue. It's like if someone insulted you (an American) by saying "You guys are beaver ass sniffers". It doesn't affect you because it's irrelevant.

Another one is sandnigger. Do you think Muslims care about being called a sandnigger?

Engineer.

I do not have a particular denomination. I have my own interpretation based on my plentiful studies. However I do associate strongly with Maliki interpretations, but also some aspects of Nizari Islam (Shi'a) and even Sufism. My great-grandfather was Sufi. My grandparents and parents were non-religious.

This comment doesn't make any sense. Please try to make coherent sentences.

> Why did you make this thread 2 days ago?
For the same purpose as why I am making this thread today. To answer some questions Sup Forums might have regarding Islam. I see a lot of misinformed kids on here who don't know anything about Islam talk like they do (ie. any destroy Kaaba thread).

> Why is the only thing you can offer to your country food since thats all the pictures you spam
I do not offer food to my country. I consume food in my country. I am not a chef.

> How about you offer something else tha a white person can't just import
What? Um, well they did import me for my skills. Is there anything in the world that can't be imported? If something cannot be imported then why would they import it?

I am ashamed for any atrocity committed by any human. But, I am no more ashamed for the actions of other Muslims. I do not associate with them. I am my own person, I can only be truly ashamed of my actions or lack of actions. I wish that people would be able to live harmoniously, and help each other grow and get through life. It's hard enough as it is. Why do we need to make it harder by working against each other?