Whitest country in Europe

>whitest country in Europe
>less gypsies than France&Italy combined
>least affected country by mudslimes
>fastest internet in the world

Why aren't you living in the greatest, coziest and most succesful country, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Autism

sorry bois. Only white countries are allowed in this thread.

Umm sweetie Iceland and America ARE white.

Since you're great and successful can you tell the 1.2 million romanians living in Italy to go back? Thanks

Never forget

>take like half of Hungary
>Send all their gypsies all over Europe

Romanians are such dirty bastards

>Trying to sell Romania to Sup Forums
>Not mentioning was Hitler's most loyal ally

Also, I'm predicting Western Europe will "fall" to Eastern within decades. East is too hungry, not as decadent, and has realistic outlook on the world.

West is too busy virtue signalling and looking down their noses on literally everyone else in the world.

>when you discover over a decade ago all gypsys came from India and not Romania

all made sense from that

Ireland too thanks

I gas'd

Add Britain to that list.

>Murica
>white

Oh no, he killed JonTron ... That bastard killed JonTron!!!

wait... is that even a real country?
this is a russian prank... rite?

All gypsies originated from Asia. You have your own gypsy communities since the retreat of the Muslims from the peninsula.
The Granada fortress was sacked by gypsy hordes right after the reconquista.
All other European nations have their own gypsies. They even managed to go as far as fucking US

if you`re going to get to the next level you honestly need a new flag. I thought you were belgium or something. Enough of these generic three stripes

When Chad is going to change its flag not look like yours? Can you press on them?

Eastern Europe is slowly dying.

sauce???

>less gypsies than France&Italy combined
How is that possible when your whole country consists of gypsies?

what TV show/movie is this

top kek

>requires 2 larger countries to top the absurd amount of gypsies in lonely romania
>is somehow proud of it

bantz aside your hatred of gypsies is warranted.
getting called a gypsy should ruffle your feathers, that's pretty much the only thing notable about romania.
(and please, since your newfaggotry is showing so hard, spare us the inevitable bajillion threads about your asshurt toward hungarians and other assorted irrelevant balkan shenanigans that nobody cares about, thanks in advance).

What the fuck does it matter? Your country is dying aswell as most of the balkan countries.

Meanwhile in Hungary

>Most nigger infested country in the world
>A literal gypsie nest
>Mosque on every corner
>slowest internet in the universe

How can a bozgor compete

I went to primary school with a Romanian girl named Ana-Maria and she was ugly and had a lazy eye. That is literally all I know about your country.

It doesn't and that was irony.
I would like to think we are based as Poland or Hungary, and we at least will not get blacked for good.
But our politicians are so corrupt that they would suck dick in the street for a few euros

>Ana-Maria and she was ugly and had a lazy eye
sad story bro

>Literal Gypsy nest

I lost.

>Romania
>White

Even London is white compared to Romania.

I'm just joking senpai. Codreanu was based.

romania is underrated, gypsies arent romanians they just live in it, idk about whitest though, that'd definitely be iceland

The Iron Guard were probably the most redpilled movement in history.

Romanians are pretty cool, the last Romanian I met was gorgeous, intelligent, cultured and very demure. Good morals. Only fugged after several dates and before that we read Eminescu poems and listened to Romanian classical music, it was beautiful. Redpilled as fuck: she hated gypsies and wanted to send them back to India, didn't like Muslims and got all angry and nationalistic if anyone said anything against Romania. 10/10, would move to a comfy farm in Transylvania with and have several white babbys.

>Romania as anyone most loyal ally

Is that sarcasm?

WTF I LOVE GERMANS

Hang yourself Radu, fucking diaspora

Kurva anyád István