Why are suburbs allowed? Who would want to live here?

Why are suburbs allowed? Who would want to live here?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/1010-Pine-Bloom-Dr-Roswell-GA-30076/55014495_zpid/
tata.com/pdf/tata_review_jan_10/review_business_urbanity.pdf
zillow.com/homedetails/800-Gable-Ridge-Rd-Roswell-GA-30076/14669168_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only rural retards that vote Republican. Fuck suburbs and fuck white people. I'm glad tornadoes suck up so many white Republicans in the Midwest. Even a tornado knows not to go into the cities, where actual PROGRESS is made.

Not me, fellow goyim. Rent a condo.

looks pretty damn good to me,
leaf.

Thats isnt always he case.
New trends in city planning strive to make the area walkable.
Like portland was up until about 3 years ago when its all apartment complexes.

Yup, West Baltimore definitely isn't filled with dindus.

Wow you realize how jam packed it is from the sky. On street level it seems more comfy.

I mean whats the difference between living in packed surburbs and living in packed commie high rises?

Lets see....a shanty room.on the 41st floor, or a comfy house.

Maybe some people are just used to being peasants.

> doesn't understand how tornadoes work
Of course you dropped out before this one was covered in class, being the nigger you are.

Niggers live in cities. How are niggers progress?

>No driveways.
>Street parking.
>houses crowded together
Suburban

OP is in no way biased about this, why would he pick the worst possible picture to illustrate his point?

Suburbs are great I would love to live in a suburb in the northeastern US. What morons would want to live in a nigger filled urban environment?

Holy shit, that picture is depressing. How do Americans live like this? It's like a human farm. Without a car, you would literally be stranded. Europe may have it's housing problems, but at least we're never too far aware from town squares and you know, civilisation.

Because that's not what the suburbs look like - at least not where I live.

or where I live, or where anyone I know lives.

>suburbs
>rural
50% of the population lives in suburbs.

Normies and faggots.

Well off, eh?

It's simcity 4 nigger.

Upper-middle class. I do ok.

no.

How is living in an apartment better?

Capitalist commieblocks imo.
Still better than actual commie blocks.

Thats exactly how my neighborhood looks like only add more suburbs every level.

that's definitely NOT what your neighborhood looks like

You fucking wish it did

>literally not a suburb
>it must be a suburb

Still fly into an uncontrollable rage whenever I'm reminded I paid good money for that (((game)))

Got Jewed good and proper. Won't let that happen again.

>this triggers the Califag

>5 beds 4 baths 4,451 sqft
>$360,000

>Classic Cape Cod home located in sought after Studdiford Sub! Huge front yard and beautiful tiled front porch! Brand new windows throughout, roof less than 2 yrs. old, new hot water heater & 6 month old gutters. MBR and 3 large bedrooms on upper level. MBR features hardwoods & en suite bathroom w/ dual sinks, sep. shower and garden tub. Custom closet. Fenced in yard. 3 sep. units for Heat/AC, on all three floors. Oversized garage with storage closet. Finished basement w/ cedar closet and additional storage room with shelves. They don't build them like this anymore!

zillow.com/homedetails/1010-Pine-Bloom-Dr-Roswell-GA-30076/55014495_zpid/

That isn't even a suburb, that is a city housing project.

Pic related is a suburb.

Also, rural and suburban retards

MAssachusetts?

you call that suburbs?

Looks like you posted a bunch of rowhomes, OP. You see, before the US was completely kiked, you'd migrate to a city and work a shit job for a few years. These homes were meant to be affordable to blue collar housing for the manufacturing sector which made the backbone of the US economy before the kikes sent all these jobs to chinks and spics. You'd work one of these jobs for 3-5 years, put a couple babies in your qt 3d waifu, then take the money you saved and buy a home in a smaller community and open a business with the skills you acquired in the city. Was a pretty good system until Jews got into the mix.

Why is this even up for debate?
If you don't want to live in that sort of place... don't.
It really is that fucking simple

Not well off, just away from all the psychopaths in California.

rural>suburb>urban

people who want to live in the city have something fundamentally wrong with them

Suburbs are fucking retarded. Autism-sheds for the atomized consumer

Give me a real community any day. Pic related is Germany

My neighborhood is better than most of world,white neighborhood by your standard.

>t.Guy who lives in a city whose management is carried out by a private body ie JUSCO rather than the poo tier govt we have in place.

Why would you count this shit as a suburb? It is right outside of a large city, and all of the people wish they could live in the large city.

Winding streets and cul-de-sacs.

Dilworth (Charlotte), NC. A couple miles from where I live.

that is a very nice house, that slope in the lawn is a little triggering tho.

Exactly haha

Suburbs closer to the countryside are great, they still feel like communities and often don't have to deal with bullshit like home owners associations. Suburbs close to the city are garbage, they have all the shitty parts about living in a big city(traffic, crime, niggers) with none of the benefits.

Do krauts have a hard-on for A frames?

So the designated poo streets there are clearly marked ?

What are you going on about?

Your city is "maanged" (what do you mean by this, exactly?) by JUSCO?

I looked up JUSCO, its some retail store in Japan. Your CITY in India is "managed" by a Japanese retail company?

What do they manage? Don't you have a city/municipal government to manage your city?

Does the Indian Government pay JUSCO to do this?

Explain this further, thanks.

they are marked with poo

tata.com/pdf/tata_review_jan_10/review_business_urbanity.pdf

Found it, don't bother answering I'll just read this.

Suburbs are the haven of these monsters.

>tfw ISIS gets to enjoy that for free

>first word in Article:

"Poo(r)"

Mexican dog owners?

Only children who hated their lives growing up and blame their environment for their misery hate suburbs.

With suburbs you get:
>garage for cars
>Seperate housing not attached to other dwellings (huge deal for noise)
>yard that you can maintain
>grill out with charcoal grills
>get a pool if you wish
>actually own your house
>will not rape you financially
>less degenerates

Try supporting yourself in a city instead of being an undergrad college fag and you will come to hate cities no matter how trendy they are

I like suburbs like that. Suburbs need more foliage.

>choosing to live in a suburb

Only in states close to mexico, or ghettos. White people have golden retrievers and huskies and shit.

>4 beds 3 baths 4,000 sqft
>$330,000

>GREAT Area! Minutes from Avalon, Northpointe Mall, Hospitals, Drs., 400 and downtown Alpharetta/Roswell! Quiet peaceful neighborhood in much sought after school district! This 4 Bedroom/3 Bath home on full finished Basement w/Fireplace has tons of potential. An Investors dream! Home is located on a wooded lot with loads of privacy! Beautiful deck overlooks a nature oasis! Enclosed Front Sun Room welcomes guests! Hurry - this home won't be around long!

zillow.com/homedetails/800-Gable-Ridge-Rd-Roswell-GA-30076/14669168_zpid/

Do you have any idea how much it costs to live in Interlaken?

Not nice white suburbs, the last time I remember seeing one of these was when it was with its Mexican family

fuck that bullshit i will never live outside of a rural area

I noticed that too. Some /our guy/ lives there?

they're NEETs user

upvoted XD

AM JELLY

American cities didn't have to be like that.

OH I JUST GO OUT AND SHOW OFF MY NEW HAT
>everyone showing off their new hat too

>Fuck suburbs
>Posts picture of San Francisco
>leaf

I still miss LA. It's not that bad, shout out to my Spicbros

so much feels

looks like efficient and effective housing

>eh
BACK TO CANADA WITH YOU

foliage comes with age
lots of big old trees shows it's a established neighborhood

maximum comfy

it looks so much bigger without car traffic

Correction: ISIS gets paid to enjoy that

I can guarantee that public pool is 99% pee.

Suburbs are pretty comfy. Though I'm guessing rural life is even moreso.

City dwelling is for niggers and white guilt libs.

Still better than commieblocks.

it's that social progress. You know, pretend progress for failures, losers, and retards.

Still nicer than my house

>tfw living in parents basement.

I'm all for high-density housing. Instead of buying up swathes of fertile farmland and turning them into suburban wastelands, we should be concentrating the same population into highrises surrounded by bushland and farmland.

>beautiful scenery
>lower footprint
>same density
>land still useable or protected

Logic against?
>I want a backyard tho

Cunt, just walk in the bush or around the farms or in the parks that would be there.

That's not a suburb at all, what the fuck. Where are the yards?

Private industry doesn't produce commie blocks.

Restrictive zoning causes the monotony in the OP pic. If landowners have more liberty in exercising their property rights you'll get a more interesting and varied cityscape.

Bedroom communities are hands down the worst places to live

he's clueless.

looks like a huuuge nazi contentration camp ...

w-wait ... O__o

I prefer my spot. I could stand on my roof and fire a rifle in every direction without endangering my neighbor.

The dark green bits between the houses.

Pics? What state?

Not bad. Unfortunately, this is no longer the typical suburb. The new practice is to cram as many happy little capitalist workers in as possible

>suburb
>rural

I'm going to come up there and rake you myself.

northern michigan.. in the woods. nearest neighbor is 3 miles away from my 80 acres

>one post by this ID who is the same retarded leaf that makes 5 posts a day in 5 different threads saying "only rural and suburban retards voted for trump"

Sounds comfy.

yea Im fucked up for liking variety in food, women, nightlife and career options

> We should be doing it this way instead of the way we're doing it now.

Sounds great, friend! And how will this new method make more money for the companies and investors than the way we're doing it now?

Or did you think nice, well-meant thoughts made the world go 'round? ... wanna know how I know you're a liberal?