You guys realize he isn't winning 2020 election right...

You guys realize he isn't winning 2020 election right? Everyone now knows his impotence and will aggressively vote against him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know

YOU DO KNOW YOURE A BRAINWASHED LIBTARD IF YOU THINK TRUMP ISNT GOING TO WIN 2020???? RIGHT??

Nice meme

I believe you as much as I believe in the HUFFINGTON POST..lol

True

He will win in 2020

Ok

You're so goddam stupid he just guaranteed his win in 2020 by backing out of the paris deal, coal country......the rust belt????manufacturing??

Who do the dems have to run?

living in fantasy land. lol

they are going to push Hillary again

>Hi would you like to answer a few questions for this poll?
What is the poll for, what is your organization
>The Huffington Post
No way fuck you

>Hi would you like to answer a few questions for this poll?
What is the poll for, what is your organization?
>The Huffington Post
Oh, wow, HuffPo? I love you guys, sure!

Confirmation bias in polling? This is what happens when journalism is not objective, you never get at the truth.

When the next terror attack wipes off a liberal stronghold city off the face of the earth and decimates a large portion of their voting block, i'd say you'd be living in fantasy land but assuming your shareblue office is in said city you will be dead.

Meanwhile non communist America is sitting in comfy town Mcbunkerville and armed to the teeth and ready to vote Trump into office again.

Do us all a favor shareblue, kill your co-workers and then yourself.

>the shills are already starting on 2020

He's not going win. The democrats are going to lose. Still registered as a democrat but I don't see them having a reasonable alternative at the moment. Out shilling for trannies while the people need more money. I literally hate them now. I would Consider Bernie.

I also remember when he had 0% chance of winning the Presidency.

Good meme

Singles he wins, digits he loses

I'll still vote for him
sage

You do realize your prediction is full of shit and nobody cares right?

>that filename

He'll be put up with until the 2018 midterms after which no matter who holds the most seats he'll be booted because hes become too much of a liability to America and the GOP. It has to be after the midterms for the GOP because if they agree to force him to resign or kick him out early it could hurt their chances especially with gerrymandering being cracked down on right now.

>Everyone now knows his impotence
>his impotence
>impotence

Either a you're saying he has not taken action and does not have the ability to, but he has done more in the first 100+ days than most presidents before him (Like what he's done or not)

Or you're saying he's unable to get an erection. How you know this I don't want to know.

being this incompetent

Democrats will run a Clueless Black and Trump will win Bigly.

>He won't get re-elected!

Remember when you said he wasn't going to win a single primary?

You realize you're a fag, right?

Remember how hilariously wrong you were before?

no shit, i dont want Trump to win, i want him to tear the system down and bring about a chaos type atmosphere..crash it down, bring it all down

You sure are, bud.

Is that a concession of defeat for 2018?

I thought Fox ratings were tanking, and several MSNBC/CNN evening shows were topping Fox?

Your argument fails to account account the lack of polls that predicted a close race or a TRUMP win

He still has 98% of his base, Bloomberg already gives him a 55% chance of being reelected. Dems can't win in Montana or Georgia even with vast amount of outside financial support to Dems.... they have no message. It is going to be a rough 8 years for Dems.

>fake news

He won't run!

I don't even like him but somehow drumpf will win the election. They said he raped hundreds of women and is Hitler but somehow he won the election. Drumpf can do the impossible.

God homeboy from the pic is such a fucking prissy puss face bitch nigga tinktink butt pirate

>everyone now knows his impotence
He's done nothing to prove he's incompetent, if anything he's proven he's more competent than we thought.

That's Perez Hilton and you are correct.

I agree, but the ratings aren't fake are they?

I doubt the Dems will get a clean enough candidate to win. I also doubt overseas Liberals will make enough of an impact on the world without US to support to prove that the US is being excluded from some special club

I imagine in the next 4 years;
Europe and friends will run into serious deficits
US will cut spending, make jobs come back, control their currency value and maintain some level of stability, although they'll get hit by higher prices from trade embargo's of sorts. Ultimately no nation can afford to exclude the US though.

I think the kicker the how the UK turns out. If the UK maintains it's Brexit direction, Trump should be fine. If the UK moves back into the EU, then Trump will be more isolated.

You watch TV? I don't. Don't even have cable.

The latest numbers on cord-cutting from research firm GfK might give a few people some sleepless nights. A quarter — yes, a full 25% — of U.S. homes don’t subscribe to a pay-TV service, according to GfK’s 2016 Ownership and Trend Report. About 17% rely only on broadcast signals for their TV needs, while 6% only use the internet to watch their favorite shows on a TV set, using either a device like a Roku or Apple TV or a Smart TV.

Good, as long as Hillary doesn't win I don't particularly care.

>Not gonna lie, former Bernout here. This is fucking hilarious watching the DNC crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let Weiner get his hands on the preteens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
I don't really want trump to win though, hopefully another civic/ethno-nationalist will rise up.

It's better Trump wins for now, otherwise it's a Dem.

He's just been such a delicious embarrassment to the burgers. I hope he never leaves tbqh

DNC is broke. No reason to send money to a party that has no power. They'll need to sit around and wait for Trump to make a mistake.

Probably because of a recession more than anything tbqh.

At this rate he will end up with a heart attack or his dementia will get worse.

The DNC was broke long before Trump, they have lost over 1,000 seats since 2009. Identity politics simply does not work. People want jobs, opportunity, and safety... whoever brings that message wins. The Dems are still not over the lose on Nov 8 and from what I have seen they aren't looking to change.

>1 post by this ID
Slide Thread. Ignore.

Can you imagine Trump as a lame duck President (hopefully not until 2024). Liberals thought he was out of control now.

do i need to post it?

alright

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

>fake news cucks!!!111!!! Trumpe de empeoro 4 lyfke!!11!!