youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K4H5Yn-PH3s
youtube.com/watch?v=I8LxDXwL5_k
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
realjewnews.com/?p=387
prisonplanet.com/the-alex-jones-show-l-i-v-e-feb-19-with-alan-watt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet she sucked his dick.

The look in her eyes..you just know they fucked.

no way

FILTERED

dumb and dumber

I want to add she looks like female wojack...

She's not jewish enough for Alex.

why is alex jones letting feminists on his show? Has he been compromised?

kek

>THE GLOBALISTSSS ARE TRYING TO TAKE DONALD TRUMP .... and now only for today you can get 3 filters at the price of 1

When the dabs hit

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496629977780.webm

moAR

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

lol

You know you lost all credibility when you appear on InfoWars......like Donald Dump.......

Why is it bad that he's trying to fund himself by selling stuff?

You realize they cut off most of his ad revenue right? How the fuck else do you expect him to make money and pay his employees?

Alex Jones on Kelly: "She looks like an old tranny."

happening or fappening?

He's an actual snake oil salesmen.

Defend that please.

underrated

his shit is legit brain force helped me stop adderall

dumb animeposter

Meme Lords: The Photo

>defend this bullshit baseless claim I made

ALEX DESTROYING FAKE NEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=K4H5Yn-PH3s

How much is his Snek oil, and post link for me to buy.

It better be called "Don't Tread On My Super Male Vitality".

Resistance Chicks probably talk about the Jones and Megyn interview tonight a bit. They just went live. Covering the NSA leak and recent terrorist attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=I8LxDXwL5_k

Gonna need some r34 on this.

doesn't she work for msnbc now?

It's the fucking apocalypse.

Because her ratings are fucking terrible.
Her opening night lost to a fucking re-run.
Alex is GOAT troll and she thought she could sniff up some of that meme sauce.
She only got some Alex Ranch to put on her roast tendy.

2nd best timeline ever

is it me or is she fatter?

Either she is taller than I thought or he's a manlet.

>tune in for 10 seconds
>woman on the right just said "cray cray"
nope

Word is she still stinks of Putin's semen

>Sample_03_Anime_Lizard_girl_funny_Seth_Rich_meme_clipart_CREW.png

What did you mean by this?

She makes fun of people who say cray cray. She says dumb shit like that sometimes and (usually) makes that clear

>your pic
We did. But you'll never prove it MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WHITE POWER RANGER

alex jones is basically tinfoiled saul goodman

She got that pure pro cock

that's a pretty good way to put it

Seriously though, what the fuck is this, it's like reality and alternate reality are colliding, and making an ugly blonde super vitality baby.

Harvesting that many snakes in Texas for their oil would noticeably cripple local populations. No fuss has been made about missing snakes, ergo he can't be selling their oil.

She's desperate.

no joke? I'm on ritalin, don't want to stop it, but can brain force help me somehow cut down the amount? is it like a substitute for ritalin?

>V I T A L E D . C O M

Who are they? I'm watching... they are calling out mosques and talking about how shit Muslims are. Redpilled women? Where are they from? They mentioned Alex Jones too.

I guess bending a knee to pedophiles really gets you places. By places I mean talking to bloody cunts.

kek

PRAISE

Roach has a point

They are definitely red pilled. From somewhere in the midwest, I forget which state. In the live chat people were just talking about Muslims rape women "peacefully" haha.

I rarely encounter red pilled women... these girls make videos frequently though. They talk shit about Islam and SJWs, Liberals etc all the time.

>defend people having jobs
Probably made more money than you.

Remember THIS, it will answer ALL questions about him.

THEY'RE BROTHER & SISTER

Checked, He's like the WWE for politics

>white
Jews aren't white.

He's not a jew. His wife and kids are, though.

Alex looks much healthier than he did a few years ago.

>inb4 super male vitality

I mean that, he legitimately doesn't look like he's prematurely dying anymore.

For sure he gave her that bone broth

I'll believe himself saying it over you. I took that screenshot, I watched the video, he was very clear.

Who are you, again? Exactly.

>bone broth
shit my man that's a good one

That's what is called a "cryptojew".

>Jones, the host of The Alex Jones Show, has been discussing his purported interactions with Kelly and her producers for several weeks on his daily program, often while making lewd comments about Kelly, including saying he should “oil wrestle” with her.

>Jones again made lewd comments about Kelly during his May 31 broadcast, saying, “Megyn Kelly’s coming next week. I want Kathy Griffin, me, and Megyn Kelly to oil wrestle next week on air.”

>Jones’ sexist comments aside, if the interview does happen, it will give Kelly an opportunity to attempt to hold Jones accountable for the many toxic conspiracy theories he has pushed -- and the violent language and anti-LGBT slurs he often uses when attacking his opponents.

>Given Kelly's prominent new role on NBC News, there are countless issues she can press Jones on to make sure the audience doesn’t come away with the impression he is anything other than a toxic conspiracy theorist.

Finally, someone will hold Alex Jones accountable for the being the toxic shitlord masquerading as a humble water filter salesman that he is.

YOU JUST KNOW

I hate that I kek'd to this desu.

wait, WHAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

She doesn't look organic except for the flabby granny arms.

Kek, it's absolutely true. He's like Alex Jones' lanky brother.

he's been hanging around some esablishment tpyes a lot lately. Like that roger stone faggot. I feel like they are using him to get what they want out of him/the movement. i only say movment because hes the main stream alt right guy at the moment

>Who are you, again? Exactly.
Someone smart enough to connect the most basic of dots, while you're apparently a mongrel so poorly mixed by your parents and their nigger genes, that your diminished brain capacity doesn't allow you to do basic research. Just link the clip and let it speak for itself next time, nigger boy.

realjewnews.com/?p=387
>It is well-known that many years ago Alex Jones used to complain on his radio show about how difficult it was for a non-Jewish spouse of a Jewish person to immigrate to the state of Israel because of the excessive bureaucratic red tape and regulations involved.” View Entire Story Here.
prisonplanet.com/the-alex-jones-show-l-i-v-e-feb-19-with-alan-watt.html

Now, why would a jew be worried about it being difficult for goyim to get into Israel? He's could be a jewish convert, or "identify" (for purposes of his children/family life), but that doesn't mean that he's genetically jewish, which is what that out-of-context quote would refer to. Anything else means he's co-opted, but that's to be expected with anyone with an audience that large, and a show that public.

Depends in who's interests he acts. But yeah, I think he's meant to take heat, but not get too close. I think he started out with good intentions, though.

Who's interviewing who? Just by the pic I'm guessing Alex is interviewing her, but did she really agree to that? kek

I always liked Megyn. She might have gone a little hard against Trump a bit in the debates, but I never cared desu. Trump hit back like he does so it caused no issues. Hell even at NBC I still don't have any issues with kelly just yet. Her interview with putin was terrific. She asked all the questions the media has been fawning over for years, and still got BTFO.

Megyn is a good journalist, who just happens to get BTFO by men every so often. nothing new here.

For example, I doubt she'll ever cover a story like pic related seriously. she's not that much of a retard.

>smart research
>realjews news, prisonplanet

LOL

if you dont think this guy is a tool of the jewish agenda, youre a fucking idiot and need to be gassed too

you niggers are like the russia niggers
no proof but still repeating it

Roger Stone is not an establishment type.

you sure about that bud. You know he got bush elected right?

I've been advised to watch Bring Me Roger Stone! but not got round to it yet

my bro watched it. He said that hes the faggot that started all this super pact shit

The neocons turned W into a bigger monster than anyone imagined he could be. George didn't want to be an asshole imo, the neocons warped him bigly.

She just cant get anyone to listen to her so now shes at info wars.

what am i reading? you sound like a neo con. Nothing good comes from a busch. His dad was a major part of setting up the problems we are having now

>That chin
>Those hands

Did she get into his supply of super male vitality?

I want to fuck him so badly, he looks so manly.

Who's next to go?

Yeah, why would Alex Jones himself in s podcast hosted by him on his own website be a source, huh? Oh, wait. You're too dumb to even get that post, aren't you? The source is prison planet, the other stuff is just what it contains. You can go ahead and listen to it if you care.

Smart research as in not going off half-cocked like the moron you are, but googling something for a couple of seconds. Please do explain why a jew would complain about non-jewish spouses of jews not being able to easily travel into Israel would make sense if he was jewish, though.

I'm waiting. You still haven't linked the clip you got your screenshot from.

GOD BLESS OUR HUMBLE WATER FILTER MERCHANT

maca Ds

wat?

Watch this link he says he's jewish

He defends the jews and denounces anyone who brings up the jewish question. He's bought and paid for

That would also be my guess