So everyone on Sup Forums realizes by now that american politics is just a show, right

so everyone on Sup Forums realizes by now that american politics is just a show, right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
youtube.com/watch?v=ibJfK1XfY8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was a show to begin with

Democracy is a show and it isn't a good one.

And it's only getting worse, have you seen idiotcracy

didn't Reagan say something like "politics is just show business for ugly people"?

Or was that totally made up? seems pretty true though.

>american politics
You elected a drama teacher. Should have just said politics

your a cuck
/paydenbts/
your irrelevant

wopa wopa wopa wopa wopa wopa wopa

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

If it's on TV it's a work brother

yeah ask lincoln

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

This is what you voted for

LOL after your shit nation has been passing Orwellian bills all this week. Really fucking cute maple rice nigger.

Humanity is a show; play along.

>leaf

r u talking to me or my fucked goverment? i am doing fine you fucking pleb, go fuck your retarted sister.i am FINE , enough with the greek jokes . you are getting sad

If by American politics you mean Geopolitics then yes.

I figured this out back in 2008 when Ron Paul ran.

This

Its just glorified mob rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=ibJfK1XfY8w

Why do you think a reality tv personality was able to win?

Quite literally all facets of life for the common man are defined not by the state but by the market. So of course politics is just a big joke, much of the time the economy is not even up for debate, I mean just look at the left and their identity politic bullshit, they have been utterly consumed by things that don't matter at all to anyone.

Anyone can go before a crowd and promise jobs and wealth for the common people but does anyone do it? Does anyone follow through? Does anybody in our government ACTUALLY care?

The answer is no, because we (the working class) are totally alien and irrelevant to them. We are not their constituents, we are their paycheck, they get elected only to secure their way of life, and so they do as little as possible while in power so as to hold onto it for as long as possible, always promising but never delivering, stringing the people along until they retire having given their constituents not a single thing they were promised. Politics is a day job for them, absolutely nothing more.

Politicians, given the choice between wealth and the well-being of their constituents, will choose personal wealth 100% of the time, just like how I would choose personal wealth over the well-being of the customers who I serve at my job 100% of the time, just smile and nod and pretend you aren't doing it all for the money.