Yeah yeah

I have been a pedo since day one of my life, i have to get over this problem some how, it is ruining my life.

I can not simple pretend i'm normal no more, i have to man up and face the music, i need therapy, may head its totally fuck up.

do you think this is a bad move before i go and do it or is this the right move?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oQiF3dDEMCk
ispot.tv/ad/Ae_Q/pampers-easy-ups-potty-training-underwear-for-toddlers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get help.

Pedos are cancer.

convert to islam, and tell them it's your culture problem solved

what fucks me up the most is i really love girls and would never cause them harm, but obviously i find them attractive and there is nothing i can do to stop that

while im here i will link a video, the video that caused this change with me

seek help before you act on it and ruin someone's life.

i will never act on it, never ever...

its fucked up pedopelia is being accepted now but PEOPLE ARE STILL BEING OPENLY ROTORPHOBIC

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

WAT THE FUCK

i'm going to post you guys a video on youtube that has the symbols you must play it 25% speed to know what it means...

you say that till it happens, get the help needed to try to ensure it doesn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=oQiF3dDEMCk

every number

DROP DEAD YOU DIRTY CUNT.

PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE TORTURED TO DEATH.

i will relax will you... i'm trying to help now to expose them

i would not just fuck myself unless i'm taking evil people down with me... I'm not evil, i could love girl like she was my wife or something but i know there are people that need to be exposed and they may kill me for speaking...

I don't wanna click the link to be honest. anyone else?

Go to the church, you need to find an environment where you get a supportive pastor who does not condone your actions but can still love you as his neighbour.

If you have never acted out it wouldn't be hard.

Yes then get therapy. You need to be in good community first, you can't do anything alone and you will find that through Christ.

Larping pedo lol

I WAS BORN THIS WAY GUYS. IT'S A DISEASE. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, ESPECIALLY MAKING CORRECT DECISIONS.

Go to the church you mean where he can confess to a priest who is a pedo, you mean?

uh

Just be celibate brah it's so much better than devoting any part of your life to peepee tingles. Be celibate and celibate some more. It fucking sucks but I suppose some part of me derives satisfaction from floating above such normie problems as wanting to bust a nut somewhere specific. Our lives are so short. When you are on your deathbed do you want to remember the tree of your life marred by the axe wounds of persuing temoporary physical pleasures?
Of objects designed for obsoletion and things that once owned were no longer desired? Your sexuality is conflicted. You are attracted to that which is pure, but as is the nature of things, this purity will wilt away. You are doomed to constantly be looking for your next rather than being satisfied with what you have, and in the end we all have nothing. So just choose to be happy with this. Embrace nothingness.

I hear electric shock therapy directly to the eyeballs can do wonders

you are a shill and i don't give a toss what you say i will start to spill shit that i know because this is no fucking life...

You are scared and you fucking should be because yep we are going to kill you...

fuck adult bitches until you get addicted to them, you degenerate shit

Hang in there buddy. I've been attracted to young boys my entire life (I'm 53).

Thanks to my faith in God and my profession (youth counselor at a private Christian academy for gifted students, i.e. for kids with rich parents), I would never sink to that level. I am very active in the North Carolina GOP and helped write the bathroom bill. I do masturbate to youtube videos of babys and infants on a daily basis. But thanks to the grace of God I will never touch a child.

You're in good company. Mohammad was a pedo. Roman Polanski, Woody Allen.. heck even my great great great grandpa fucked my 15 year old great great great grandma, and I am here today because of it.

it's just a kid showing off her new leotards, big deal. just click it.

not only that we are going to expose how you did it....

CLICK IT FFS...

If you care about kids so much, get chemically castrated.

Get chemically castrated. Otherwise you're not serious about not being a menace.

Is this really just a preteen posing in leotards? I guess that follows youtube guidelines but man that is pretty transparent pedobait.

What the fuck are you talking about? Pedophilia is great, appreciating the beauty of the best females is good.
I thought it would be a hot ad like this.
ispot.tv/ad/Ae_Q/pampers-easy-ups-potty-training-underwear-for-toddlers

It is obvious to me because i'm not stupid like you, that the video was sped up on purpose....

If you slow it down you will see the micro expressions in the girls face and that is what cut into me, because there is no fucking way i'd force this girl to do something myself...

You are sick. If you know what you are, why do you choose to work with kids? Also, don't you feel like you deserve to die for masturbating to that?

Why don't you get chemically castrated?

An hero pl0x and stream it to tiny chat

Post the link here and then hold an AMA after you become an hero

Op, redpill these pretenders, theyve never seen darkness, only the shade

i don't work with kids never considered it so STFU idiot, i am anti abuse and will do everything in my power to stop it.

You have a CURABLE psychiatric problem. Don't feel too guilty or self-hating and just look to heal, search deep within for what happened in your childhood that made you this way (you can't be born attracted to anything) and/or check if you have brain damage or hormone problems. You can overcome this even if you have to resort to roleplaying with a partner your age.

t. someone who was preyed on by a pedo

>join a pedo ring
>collect evidence, dont distribute that shit, tip authorities every step of the way.
>build rapport with authorities
>help bring down pedos that hurt kids
>redeem your soul.

Pedo is a legit sickness, doesn't go away, and its only cured with a bullet. Good on you for not acting on those urges.

hahaa i have though abpojut that but i'm here now and no it won't happen because i trust in my god to give us the answer to this weird thing people dont like.

There is a reason for this but I still do not know, I do not act upon it, but I've secretly know since I was very young, i've know as far as being 10 years old that I was different.

I don't know why and I really don't know if i agree with it, but it need to be understand because if not there are more than you could imagine...

Hey there, Chokobankboi, i am seeing you posting pro-pedo stuff a bunch today. Joke or not, have some respect for human purity and limit your sexual impulses to pubescent women. Children are to be protected and their beauty is not sexual.

there is no darkness lol

there is love, yes real love.

get it off to NN/models/candydoll whatever you wanna call it. stay away from actual children. that or kill yourself

Hey spill the beans while you're here, give us some helpful info

I personally was cured of homosexuality after a year in psychoanalysis. Why is pedophilia incurable?

>You have a CURABLE psychiatric problem
i am afraid it is not, you can't stop people from being attracted to something period...

so you see our problem...

>you can't be born attracted to anything

What was the date did you decide to be straight or gay?

this has nothing to do with politics, you bottom feeding, rotten, evil piece of shit. fuck off and kill yourself, i mean that more seriously than i have EVER meant it on this website.

again: the best thing you can do is kill yourself. don't think, just do it now.

>i will start to spill shit that i know because this is no fucking life.
Go ahead, man, give us something useful

degenerates like pedos need to be put in work camps until they have changed

>I personally was cured of homosexuality after a year in psychoanalysis.

care to extrapolate? i dont believe you. or at least i think there are some things we dont understand about your situation.

ur stupid we are in a good position to discuss the topic - which is political in nature

Work camps corrupt the soul

its not funny but i could do that...

i just lost my bottle to do so, i don't like the idea of jail time for fuck all...

Studies show many pedo men have brain abnormalities --immature brains. Also your caregiver may have sexualized you as an infant. It is natural for men to be attracted to teens but not to have a preference for small children.

Fucking Abdul GTFO

Its a sickness of the mind. Never heard of a success story. Have heard that all pedos have urges that never go away even after therapy. Most control their urges or release through means that dont harm kids.

If a dick was in your face you wouldn't have the urge to chug it?

>since day one of my life
did you get born and immediately start toungeblasting some baby puss or something

>Pedo is a legit sickness, doesn't go away, and its only cured with a bullet. Good on you for not acting on those urges.

some of us want to help, killing us wont help...

Of course you have to want to be cured. I went to 4x/wk old school psychoanalysis and figured out why I was gay, reexperienced all the wounds and traumas and now my psyche is quite different and I am heterosexual. I am not suddenly repulsed by homosexuality but it now feels like an old drug addiction or other illness.

nope, sorry, you ignorant retard. learn the rules. one of which is that Sup Forums is an 18+ website, so you gotta fuck off for a few years, squirt.

no ur wrong. the real reason behind pedophilia is an immaturity, but because of oxytocin. when you are around children, you automatically have an urge to protect them or bond with them, oxytocin is released into your system. oxytocin causes you to feel good. this is evolutionary mechanism so as to protect offspring. pedophiles just happen to misread what this chemical feeling means - they think it is sexual in nature because it makes them feel good. they are confused of a reaction we all get when we are near children, they made it sexual in nature because they are immature and likely retarded.

>britposter
>pedo

*breaths in*

BABHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

ur not a mod, shut ur fatass up. people are posting in this thread and being happy and u come in and ruin it

keep pretending you're normal

pretend until the day you die

and guess what

you'll be normal

you know too much faggot, you're a pedo in denial, so easy to spot and you fucking disgust me....

fucking slag us off while you secretly beat off to candy doll etc, gtfo...

That would have to be a pussy in my face, and no. Because people's sexuality is not some pathetic food addiction happy grab. It is a drive that can and should be regulated. Having urges again is not a sign of failure.

>Studies show many pedo men have brain abnormalities --immature brains.

yeah i'm like a kid about 14 years, you have a problem with that? society does...

do u still have urges? because i can see where you're coming from.

Even tho your sick and people like you disgust me if your not LARPing and realize your sick and want help and are seriously trying to expose others and help then god speed to you user I hope you kind find peace of mind and stop feeling the way you do.

oxytocin has everything to do with maturity, so correct

18+ retard. i know you're desperate for your superior's attention, but you've refuted nothing. fuck off back to your safe space, you little shit stain.

You can't cure pedophilia anymore than you can cure being gay.

Check mate whitey

hehehe

you will see once we spill how pedo your country is... FU and KYS

Did you get molested or raped as a child?

Wanna know why you'd feel like doing this to someone else's baby.

omygod just go away! this is like when two adults are trying to have a serious conversation and you come in out of nowhere saying "i like eggs!"

Get a job at Nickelodeon

> christcuck
> boy lover

Checks out

>being THIS desperate for my approval
>being THIS desperate for a response from his superior

here's your reply. last one. fuck off you whiny little faggot bitch.

People who post large chunks of text without spaces like you should be rounded up and murdered for your crimes against mobileposting

sorry. you cant say how i feel.

let tell you they already fucking know what i am but you sir are fresh meat....

its fucking great for them i make thread thread

Do it OP, please.

Up until 100 years ago humanity would breed with underage children. As soon as they hit puberty we would breed them, its our biological trigger. What age do you find young girls attractive?

do what cunt?

you imagine things oi think... :\

Actually, killing all pedos would solve the problem so your argument sucks. Do us all a favor and eat a hot bullet

as much as I love Sup Forums you're in the wrong place. quasi-impartial as it may be, mostly everyone here is a conservative.

here are the facts: think twice about seeking help. lots of therapists will just tip off the police and you'll end up in a watchlist, or worse since you live in bongland.

pedophilia /is/ a sexual orientation no different than heterosexuality or homosexuality. no need to beat yourself over it.

sexual release is gonna be tricky for you, though. specially since even loli is illegal over there. so you may have to resort to roleplay, or maybe moving somewhere less strict.

pedos /can't/ be fixed. if that's what you want though, the best you can hope for is doping yourself and behavioral therapy so that you can lead a less miserable life. acceptance is much better in my opinion.

the most important thing is to never hurt someone, no matter how desperate you may be.