>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/votenow
circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans
yahoo.com/news/four-top-law-firms-turned-requests-represent-trump-122423972.html
livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817
twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/872263298338758660
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-signs-h-r-375-into-1795868094
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are we letting this stand, /ptg/?
wsbtv.com/votenow

Brace yourselves.

Does anyone have any abstract awoos?

Let plebbit convince themselves of something counter to reality
more salt that way

What stream are we watching?!

got you covered kouhai

VOTE

wsbtv.com/votenow

YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

WATCH FULL HANNITY TO HEAR SARA CARTER DISCUSS

>DENNIS MONTGOMERY

circa.com/politics/accountability/james-comey-sued-by-intelligence-contractor-dennis-montgomery-over-spying-on-americans

This is what happens when you leave the cult.

yahoo.com/news/four-top-law-firms-turned-requests-represent-trump-122423972.html

"Top lawyers with at least four major law firms rebuffed White House overtures to represent President Trump in the Russia investigations, in part over concerns that the president would be unwilling to listen to their advice"

I cannot understand where they may have gotten that impression.

"The unwillingness of some of the country’s most prestigious attorneys and their law firms to represent Trump has complicated the administration’s efforts to mount a coherent defense strategy to deal with probes."

It really isn't the unwillingness the attorneys and their law firms that is causing the problem. It is the incoherency of trump himself.

Also, the consistent thing, "won't pay", he's stiffed lawyers, contractors, suppliers etc., repeatedly over the years. They don't need or want to put up with his lies--he doesn't just lie to the public, he lies to his lawyers, very dumb--and crass, boorish to boot.

Go to bed. It's getting late.

You make a strong case. I do need to resupply the salt reserves.

This one seems pretty close to live and reliable.
livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

Wait is Laci Green not an SJW anymore?

Truly a work of art.

Arigato.

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for afederal drug conspiracypoints out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress.

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

If a country has a vested interest in sending illegals and keeping them here and they count towards the electoral votes, that is foreign interference in elections also

What happened with her? Isn't she some far left SJW?

she is she just said that sometimes they are meaner then the other side

I sure hope you aren't tempting people to bot a poll, user. You don't want to interfere in the election, do you?

>you will see laci green's tits when she's pregnant in your lifetime

shes an attention whore who needs a new audience

Nice professionalism you got there.

Dealing with difficult clients is part of your job as a lawyer.

>twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/872263298338758660
>Be basic issues of his candidacy
>Didnt prepare for answers

Amateur hour for the dems.

She took the redpill.

nope she got dicked by an anti sjw and feminists disavowed her

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

She's getting dicked by an anti-SJW Youtuber and has been talking shit about SJWs, so I'm guessing not.

Excellent. Can I get a quick tucc - im at work and missed it. [Spoiler]AWOO [/Spoiler]

She tried to cross the aisle and listen. Now she's fucked.

Hannity is a fucking cuck. Reminder Hannity promised to try waterboarding 8 years ago and never kept his promise because he's a fucking pussy stringing you all along for the ride while he jerks you off by airing your conspiracies.

trump keeps emailing me

Apparently she actually started talking to people of opposing views, stuff happens, now she's dating a guy SJWs don't like, so now she's a nazi and got pushed out of the cult and is now a "rogue feminist"

Crap, I hate the car captcha... are trucks included? It's not clear... though hats is worse come to think of it...

watch me.
>Go to bed.

>implying

How was the debate?

Only if you tell me nn.

>thinking you can leave the SJW cult without being jumped.

Fucking lmaoing at the state of SJW's lives
>first defending segregation
>now conducting ideological purity tests

I swear if they weren't anti-white I'd join up so I could live out my Nazi fantasies consequence-free.

That's probably a pretty good way to put it, she made the unforgivable crime of trying to listen to someone who didn't agree with the doctrine.

>upside down flag is for urgent distress
>under no means should it be used as a form of protest

DISGUST

Foreign nationals are literally voting in our democracy. This completely undermines American Sovereignty. How fuck is this not front and center with the political discourse?

Awesome. That's how leftists work, start to dissent a little and they all turn on you. Then you either you submit to the groupthink or decide fuck these people.

>tfw ywn turn down a hug from a cute grill

>when you always thought you were white but you were going through your old family records and find out that your great, great, great grandmother was a native american

Should I just kill myself right now, /ptg/? I don't want to be a shitskin.

Because RUSSIA, user!

Sheboon did sheboon things.

Only because you got digits.

>nn

>Kimberley working for a Sup Forums charity

Amazing that the modern awoo evolved from that.

Already voted. Could probably do private mode.

I FOUND THE BILL THAT TRUMP SIGNED TODAY THAT WE ALL MISSED

BEHOLD

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-signs-h-r-375-into-1795868094

President Donald J. Trump Signs H.R. 375 into Law

H.R. 375, which designates the Federal building and United States courthouse as the "Fred D. Thompson Federal Building and United States Courthouse

and I keep donating

i've done this before actually
i got called a fucking idiot after she left

Was she actually or did the family just claim that? I wouldn't worry unless you've got hard documentation.

did he think people were so dumb if he stayed silent they wouldnt understand he doesnt live in the district and would just figure he ignored her apparently retarded question?

Most people in North America have an ugly Siberian in their ancestry.

Law and Order

Because that's what Democrats depend on to get their votes and they control the vast majority of the major media

tfw on Sup Forums ive helped sway online polls for stuffed animal competitions and presidential elections

>Eric Trump
>Based Dobbs

nice

apparently her bf chris ray gun is a white supremacist, or something.

Ke$ha isn't cute though.

He has no answer, he's a carpetbagger who can't vote

Glass half full - now you can get into any ivy league program of your choosing

Blackfoot indian it says. Never even heard of them. That name makes them sound like double shitskins though. I don't know if I can live with this shame imprinted on my genome.

Nice!

My least favorite captchas are the store front ones because it's all I ever seem to get and I'm too lazy to use the old captchas through the extension.

Now no-one can sleep. (Pic Related)

>having to say "Reality Winner" with a straight face

it begins...

I don't wanna hug some random slut. Hugs are for family, friends, the pure, and those I want to sex.

Sounds like you need to Elizabeth Warren your situation and gets some free college

Did it grow?

>She's getting dicked by an anti-SJW Youtuber

Who?

Spic sympathizers and apologists have infiltrated Sup Forums

Just check this thread and the responses

wsbtv.com/votenow

VOTE

SHES GETTING CLOSER

f
she was until she went full party grill

I mean, doxxing is a pretty serious thing. I think that if Laci was doing it for publicity, she would be waking up internally as to how deranged these people could be.

Bumped it to 29

As far as natives go Blackfeet were pretty cool. Lots of hunting buffalo on plains and sheeit, living as nomads..

Tucker couldn't do it.

Please meme Shives to be the new face of feminism for young girls. They'll run straight back into the kitchen

I'm attracted to women who can physically dominate me..shes a winner in my book, especially if she calls my small dicked trumpfy as she chockes me gently.

trump loves 666

she was a friend of my brothers and i was being an autist
if i was given the choice again though i'd still refuse

you would do better donating to her campaign rather than rigging meaningless internet polls.

Can you vote multiple times in an incognito window? I have autohotkey installed could probably script it or something.

destroy trump propaganda media

fuck off cuck

>ACCUSED LEAKER CHARGED
Will the Tower of Hannity grow?

Why would someone change their name to Reality Winner? This woman clearly has issues.

Why not do both?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a Satanist

LACY WOKE UP

THE SJW CULT IS REDPILLING HER

WE ARE WINNING

What'd'y'all think will be the leftist reaction when Comey doesn't say what they think he'll say? What'll be the next talking point for them? I've missed out on the last few threads and don't feel like going back through them.

Pls no bully.