This is the single most racist mother fucker I have seen on national television

This is the single most racist mother fucker I have seen on national television.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iux8GmZ2Tg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god i hate this fucking woman so much. liberals, take note, this is why people hate you.

Liberals are too retarded to understand their flaws.

this is why most people ignore BLM
obnoxious incoherent ranting and raving

>This is the single most racist mother fucker I have seen on national television.

Yeah and the chick was kinda racist too.

Kek

>Nigger intellectuals

what about national geograpic ENDORSING ROTORPHOBIA

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Can anyone give me a quick run down of what happened? I have a legitimate heart condition and I just can't bring myself to watch this shit.

A few quotes someone can toss my way? Basic ideas?

>implying you can be racist against white people

>boohoo you're just sad you weren't invented to my ABSOLUTELY EPIC PARTY filled with porch monkeys
kek, felt like I was missing out.

She should seriously consider straightening her hair and bleaching her skin.

Sorry about your heart user, and here is some quotes:

"Memorial day was created by WHITE PEOPLE"

"White folks crack me up all of a sudden when all ya'll feel persecuted. Like you have these all white oscars, all white movies with white actors, ALL WHITE tv shows with white cast"

"THe blacheret took 13 seasons to have a BLACK blacheret!!!"

"YOU are the larger society!!!!"

"STAY YOUR ASSES OUT (whites) WE WANNA CELEBRATE TODAY"

Tucker: You are demented and SICK.

Oh Christ, these people are fucking awful.

Thanks.

black lives matter sheboon tries to defend an anti white meeting

"DONT BRING YA BADASS KIDS MKAY!"

"WE HAVE GAY PRIDE PARADES AND POTERICAN DAYS, AND MOTHERS AND FATHA'S DAY... WHY CANT WE HAVE A DAY WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE?"

"BLACK FOLKS DIDNT WANT WHITE FOLK WHO WUZ GONNA BE OFF THE RAILS FOR ONE DAY TUCKER"

I'm black and I think that this woman was/is a racist piece of shit, but OP please stop with your fake outrage. I can only assume you're one of the "redpilled" white supremacists on her and the only thing this makes you look like is a hypocrite.

Fuck off nigger, You are a subhuman species that will soon die out.

Hey tough guy.

Says the dumb nigger who has an IQ below gorillas. Nigger step up

You need to lurk moar

>she thinks white children behave like niglets

lel

Scratch that, he needs to leave. White only board

the worst part is how condescending and high-and-mighty she acted with the whole "boo hoo" bullshit when shes literally a simian given human form

liberals are simply the accumulation of all the genuinly mentally degenerated and the naturally born psychopaths, united in their pathological hate and greed and aggression and drive to rob and steal everybody blind.

in short : it's the sick underscum of society.

This is good for white people, we're better off living separately. Please allow them to segregate themselves, then we don't have to impose it on them. Let's also get them to abolish welfare and end affirmative action themselves, for the sake of black Independence. I am so glad this is happening.

If he stays and lurks he'll post one of those "fuck you pol, I hate myself now" threads in a year

I think she's great, we need to piss these people off some more and get them to form their own nation so we can justify forming ours. IF they segregate themselves then we don't have to be the ones to impose it on them win/win

There is a reason why most pre-teens and teenagers are liberal; because at that age they are much more rebelious and edgy who dont understand the world yet. Liberals who are 20+ are a waste and should be eliminated.

Niggers dont have common sense.

Beaner kids are probably the worst with nignogs coming ina close second.

Blacks are bullies by nature and love, love, love, love, love going after people who can't fight back, especially whites. No media outlet anywhere is going to allow a measure for measure rebuttal to this racist nonsense.

Beaner kids are so fucking disgusting and fat. Just goto a water park during the summer time to experiance a nice big redpill on why they are less desirable than mud.

Once I knocked some stupid beaner off of a water slide and he landed on concrete. I think he broke his leg but they never found the guy who did it :^)

Why do these people even subject themselves to the Tuck?

They want one way segregation. Everything we have is to be shared with them, everything they have is for them exclusively. They want 'no whites' zones without there also being 'no blacks' zones.

>
Liberals have an iq of 67

>most people

But not Hillary or Obama.

Why are you guys triggered by someone wanting the races to be separate? Isn't that want you want?

Lol. As a Black man who browses pol I'm happier than ever that I'm not white. You guys will be catching hell soon.

We want niggers to feel less than human

>This is the single most racist mother fucker I have seen on national television.
And shes not even white makes me sick how far we've fallen as a race

Everyone has to feel like shit about something which is not the real problem all the time.

BASED BLACKMAN MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!

While you are right you still need to GTFO nigger

>i want people to care more about my race!
>all other races, fuck off
>white privilege white people wow
>oooga ooga ooo ooo oooga ooooga!
>woa, calm down
>white people been having white days forever!!!
>white people stole honor from black slaves!
>it's racist to exclude people for hundreds of years, so why can't blacks exclude whites!
>racism caused people to come together!
>oooo oooooooooooo oooga!
>throws chair over, starts ripping her clothes off, screeching and hollering becoming more shrill

>Sup Forums
>white
Pick one

saw a few minutes of that insanity before i had to change the channel. bring the race war on already since they want it so bad. i'm ready

>catching hell
>implying i dont want an excuse to murder non whites
Nigger please

Soon. Soon the world will be all white.

Back to plebbit

I never agree with Fox. EVER. This is the first time they acted right

literally just your flag

gb2r

More like majority of white poor people will be wiped out when the robots take over all the work so all that's left is a small white elite

Western economies are dying. You don't know what it's like to struggle, do you? BTW why do you need an excuse to kill me. Your ancestors never did.

Conflict is negotiation, I'm not too worried about it. There might be a one-way transition phase, but if they segregate themselves we're that much closer to being liberated from their tyrannical presence in our lives. If they get their own state, most blacks will want to move there. We finance their self-removal from our territories and then we cut off all support. What will they do, attack us? Then we're justified in fighting back and the happening will be most historic. Blacks should get a state of their own, Commies can take California, Cascadia emerges, and I'm working for N********T, it's too good. This makes it much more likely we'll have our ethnostate(s), we'll be justified without having to justify ourselves.

Is this real life?

The sooner the better.

My ancestors would rip your fucking face apart, and so would I if you ever walked on my prpperty you fucking stupid nigger

>implying you could beat me in a fist/kinfe/gun fight
even if you could, you'll never actually succeed in life. what are you even doing here?

Soon there will be no need for the unwashed masses, the dark hordes of the human plague - poor people (of which I am from)

Why did he put her on the air? Why didn't he pick someone nuanced, intelligent, informative? Because she's a spectacle, and because she makes her own side look as bad as she possibly could. Tucker and Fox don't care about producing anything of quality. They just want to win, and they'll depress us all in the process.

Wait, if their ancestors killed you then how are you here right now??

Leaf

This kind of reprehensible behavior is what's eventually going to turn me into a racist.

something something respect my pronouns or i'll take you to court

How are you not already a racist? C'mon man, it's current year, I'm impressed at your resilience but you can let it go now and be authentic.

We're waiting, spook.

He's an anime watching faggot

2 things though: yes whites know what hardship and struggle is. I know you don't have the ability to empathize but I just had to say that. Also the reason to kill you is you are not one of us. It's that simple. They should've never brought you here in the first place, worst mistake in all of American history besides WWII and 1965.

>shes literally a simian given human form

indoctrinated upbringing in one of the most affluent public school systems in the nation and happy and healthy interactions with non-whites who were all exceptions to the rule. Kinda hard to hate people based on a stereotype when all the people in your life defy the stereotype. The individual is more important than the trend in my day to day life, sorry.

>less than a month

so you're rich enough to be tolerant, never lived in a minority white neighborhood, and you don't actually know any real regression-to-the-mean black people? Must be nice.

yeah i caught that too, July is coming and we know what that means

How did things get like this?

who will go to a monkey party any way

(((Fox News))) shilling against racial segregation

All fucking niggers should hang.

His species won't die out any time soon.

what does that mean?

>promoting segregation is wrong

5 seconds in and I'm already out. Fuck off Tuck.

facebook is going crazy on doxxing her. Pretty funny stuff

July 4th is another american celebration.

This is a good video to turn whites into genuine racists.

People need to see that there is no reasoning or coming to a reasonable agreement with these people. Only then can they put away such notions and learn to hate.

lol this bitch kicks ass, get her on everyday nigga. This shit will be over in a few weeks.

Who would goto a muslim infested 3rd world hellhole

post that image where a teacher teach a student about muslim terrorism vs christian terrorism and that dude says "they are all same"

White Liberals support bitches like this even though this bitch would take them out isis style given the chance.

White Liberals are retarded.

Why are negresses so fucking loud? This bitch needs her tongue cut out.

She's right tho. I support whites-only spaces as well as spaces-of-color.

She was such a fucking cunt. You could see how much Tucker hates her

Oh, havent watched the video yet. was hoping it meant RACE WAR NOW

>How to guarantee replies, by 0K30IQ9M

Definition of the word "nigger".

Just a reminder that BLM was awarded a peace medal or some such nonsense.

Literally racist bigots. Mad because King Nigger isn't in charge now and funding has been cut for those programs.

>muh racism
>muh slavery
>muh we are oppressed by whites
These fucking niggers will never admit that the arab slave trade was gorillion times worse and i think i get more pissed off at that than muh white devil
>#notall

She opens by saying
>Boohoohoo white people

"Stay your asses out"
Intellectual black leaders never cease to amaze me