Are women capable of having concrete political beliefs or do they just side with what ever some dominant external force...

Are women capable of having concrete political beliefs or do they just side with what ever some dominant external force espouses, be it society/a man/etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
returnofkings.com/34330/women-should-not-be-allowed-to-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The former.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

>do they just side with what ever some dominant external force espouses, be it society/a man/etc
Yes.

A woman with stable, intelligent political beliefs is influenced by a man (usually)

A woman with batshit crazy beliefs is influenced by society/the internet

fuck off and post this bitches nudes

Yes, women are able to have concrete political beliefs.
Perhaps you're asking the wrong question, why don't more women have concrete political beliefs?

Why do people make so many threads about questions they already know the answer to?

The best girls recognize and understand the issue and different perspectives, but would really rather discuss something else.

the latter

post the slut

Ana Kasparian's one of the few that can actually engage in reasonable discussion. Other than that, no.

Didn't she spit on alex jones and call him a fat pig?

>resonable discussion

ugly women learn to mimic male intelligence, it's a survival technique. it's absolutely hollow beyond the surface though.

I used to think they don't, until I talked to a conservative leaning woman who's basically like most of us here on Sup Forums. She's passionate about it too, which convinces me that there are girls like her out there, but they are very rare.

Most are just going by what society/internet/friends on facebook tell them.

but then again that's also like most normies.

Stop shilling yourself laci you vapid cunt sage report hide

Laci hasn't really changed her beliefs. She's still a femi ist and leftist. She just realizes now that listening to your opposition and having civil discourse is more effectice than being angry. She has also noticed how absolutely insane people on the left have gotten. Chris will keep redpilling her over time though.

also, the best ones are the YOUNG ones who was liberal and then switch to conservative, they are not old hags who are trying to play both sides of the fields. look for young conservative women who once held liberal beliefs. those are the real smart ones.

the young ones who have always held conservative beliefs will switch on you because they dont know better. the old conservative women who was once liberal are nothing but alpha widows now looking for beta bux so she has to switch team.

>Ana Kasparian
>reasonable discussion

MASH theme was a nice touch.

Women are generally empty vessels as far as politics is concerned. They will support whatever is in vogue for the most part.

Seriously. You've got to be kidding. Every time I watch a video with her in it she resorts to screeching and is unbearable to watch.

1 post by id

;)

Yeah, men never change their political opinions ever

[spoiler]It was probably an extended process but she didn't want to lose her social justice following[/spoiler]

wtf is that spoiler shit

Yeah, that's shit b8. She turns into a fucking ghetto whore every times she's "arguing" with "passion". All she does is insult populations and never presents a coherent argument besides some surface level shit and appealing to emotions.

This junkie slut is fucking annoying regardless of what she spouts. SJW shit doesn't sell, so you might as well do a 180 for clicks

Håll käft Lars

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

returnofkings.com/34330/women-should-not-be-allowed-to-vote

> do they just side with what ever some dominant external force espouses, be it society/a man/etc

>implying its that slut

how did that cutie have such a wrecked pussy hole?

She has the nose of the juden

The vast majority of women are naturally submissive, so will immediately give way to a dominate partner's line of thinking.

Dominate women do exist, but seek only submissive omega faggots who capitulate the send they get a chance at pussy.

2 dominate parties together leads to destruction.

i noticed this,

girls HATE talking about serious real politics like wars in other countries or crime statistics

they always say "can we talked about something less negative"

its like their passive aggressive nature creeps into everything.

Hello Ana, How is Cenk "The Armenian Oven" Uygur doing?

i mean