Roasties

Does anyone else enjoy hopping on craigslist and looking at what the bottom of the barrel type people that are on the verge of killing themselves, whoring themselves on websites built for selling useless junk to mexicans? Picrelated. Sad!

Oh god that's sad, I would feel bad but she deserves it for not being conscious of the ramifications of her actions. Also no pictures/info about the son other than age implies it's half negroid.

Aw but she's cute.

I'd help her out of the ditch, I'd just have to go in there first if you know what I mean

I thought I was the only one that did this.

My favorite posts are fat BBW looking for BBC posts, it's like pottery, or single mom looking for nice guy, or single mom looking for Christian gentleman ahhahaha.

I rather have her as a concubine and work for my wife, than a single woman / inferior sub species.

Think like this. If she has a son, he will grow up to be your bodyguard and the bodyguard of your heirs. If it's a girl you can use her for political agreements or make her a concubine of yours herself.

Win-Win imo.

kek i love this site

If I turn desperate enough I'd go for it but only if the child wasn't multi-racial

Their suffering will hopefully inspire youth generations to avoid their mistakes. For the greater good single mothers must remain single.

>Not dating single mothers or "bottom of the barrel" women
And you call yourself a gentleman, you fucking syrup nigger.

YESSS me and a friend used to play boogerwolf of the day where we try to find the worst/uglyest person on CL .. rules you pick a city and the worst one wins... both have to agree

shit either makes me feel better or worse
depends on the level of depravity

> online dating
> holy shit this woman is cute
> what's wrong with her that she would resort to dating sites
> reads profile carefully
> 1. my children are my world
nope
> 2. career focused (i.e. she won't have much time for you, plus you better make more money than her or no date)
nope
> 3. total cunt and somehow oblivious to that fact
nope
> 4. I'm in an open relationship and
nope.jpg
> 5. perfect but her family is a controlling nightmare
Sigh.

also
> but can relocate
> putting this in a dating profile

lol dude same. There are a ton of BBW, SSBBW and even heavyset or overweight. Its kind of funny that a lot of them think their personality will save them and use buzzwords in hopes of selling themselves.

It's actually kind of fun to watch.

This is what happens when women are taught that men and women are the same.
> "I find some guys attractive who aren't in shape or conventionally good-looking. That means there are men out there who will look past my wall of flab!"
> only gets messages from black men

I go on there to find the occasional fetish hookup. Been on there for 11 years and I can count the amount of people I've met on one hand.

Shit sucks.

I, too, enjoy playing CK2

Why are you complaining? This is my city FU OP.

Looking for the Jay-Z to my Beyoncé

its all spam and catfishing, there are no real women on craigslist

>> but can relocate

Translation:
>none of the nearly 100,000 people in my town want anything to do with me

>brown eyes

let her rot

i caught that too. huge red flag if shes willing to get up and move anywhere just like that with a 4 year old

If the father was a ltr white boyfriend you can claim her as your own and redpill the fuck out of her. Unless she's a whore of course.

And it only goes down fucking hill from there. Stop bitching it can be worse.

>single mom

>ops pic is kinda cute
>doesnt look bottom tier
>read the words
>oh

Fuck, I'm getting to the age now where 2/3rds of the women my age are single mothers. At least near where I live. Sucks man.

>fuck you dad I can date who I want
>pops out niglet
>once you go black we don't want you back
>mfw

I hope she relocates to a morgue.

All signs point to coalburner

>tfw finally see posting in area w4m with pic
>tfw it's some homosexual larping as a woman

Lmfao enjoy

>Cheyenne
>negroid
Doubtful. There's like 10 blacks in the entire state.

Pretty much a guarantee that this is some kind of fake cat fishing scam or something.

Same thing with any dating site or tinder. It's saturated with fake profiles.

Craigslist is just scams unless you're looking for a sofa or something. Even then.

Probably. And just the desperation of broadcasting that in a first communication with potential dates is creepy.

The good news is you're a guy. Get good at something, start making money, and you can pick a fresh 25 year old without baggage.

just get ripped and 18 year olds with dad fetishes will be flinging themselves at you. no joke

>Unless she's a whore of course.

>single mother
>not a whore

pick one.

I would only get single moms if she has a daughter and I get to fuck the daughter too. If you go for degenerates, might as well go all out.

>35+ yo single mom
>bbw woman with real curves
>can't work bc of fibromyalgia
>abusive ex still in the picture
>seeking perfect tall man with good job and huge >cock, perfect teeth and sensitive but still knows >how to do man stuff around the house and willl >provide for me and my litter
Every fucking time

BLAAARH ID RATHER FUCK A DUDE

Won't happen. Every woman will think that they are special and better and will ride the cock carousel until she is ready to snag a 10/10 millionaire who is well respected in her 30s.

This is exactly what happens to black people. They are all gonna be basketball stars. Nobody ever learns.

>I would only get single moms if she has a daughter and I get to fuck the daughter too.

Posts like this make me sad.

The only time I ever dated a chick older than me was about 15 years ago.
She was a single mom, who I later found out was borderline.
She offered multiple times to have a threesome with her sister, and a couple of years later, with her fucking daughter.

I turned her down every time, because back then I still had morals.
Plus, her sister was too chubby.

Exactly.
> In search of millionaire jet setting playboy who wants to devote everything in his life to my fat ass.

Most people raised by single moms that divorced their dads would have been better off if their mom died in a car accident before the divorce.

Single motherhood brings poverty, maternal substance abuse, emotional abuse and neglect. Kinda amazing how bad it is.

> Plus, her sister was too chubby.

kek, dun goofed op on daughter but.

this one hits close to home...

>showering before shaving

>Eating Bengay and Jewrys

dont pretend this isnt you op

>Tired of being alone

But sweetie... you're not alone... you have a child!

not enough pics on this site desu

This is 100% accurate. I play in a band with an attractive single mother (33 but looks 23) who has a 9 year old that hasn't really had much of a dad. Spends maybe four weeks of the year with his cuck dad, because his biological father was a sperg and ran away.
She's fucking that kid up. Ballet, Pride festivals, pottery, knitting and then when he gets home it's straight to giving him the iPad.
It's fucking depressing user.

Oh did I mention she's an alcoholic as well? Well, she's an alcoholic.

No, people like you are the reason this happens. You are doing nobody any favors. If we stop providing desired results for undesired behavior, an entire generation fucked over by this will see the issue, and get it's shit together. In this case roastie whores being roastie whores. Women are only what you allow to be

Oh shit. I'm sorry

You're part of the problem then. No man should ever bring himself that low for a lay. Even just as a display of dominance. It fucks with their heads enough as it is, just leave them alone.

My mom use to come home and scream at us if we asked for dinner before she had time to drink.

Feels bad.

Does this person even speak English?

Women do not know how to deliver proper discipline, it's not in their genetic/memetic memory.
I'm sorry.

that's the correct method faggot. the hot water and steam relaxes and opens the pores extending the follicles and allowing for a closer shave.

damn OP you were right this is a blast

the child is brown

>if you know what I mean
what did he mean by this?

To quote my favorite philosopher, Patrice O'neal.

'Two girls, One cup.'

lol that reminds me when we were younger every couple of months we would see who could pick up the fattest broad, we called it "hoggin"

if youve got the physique, craigslist is fun ;)

>not taking cold showers

Jesus.

>I'm chubby, girly in appearance but im a tomboy at heart
what did she mean by this

what a shitty world we live in.
I'd email her and egg her on with fake pics to find out where she lives and rat her out to her bf but eh
She'll get whats coming

protip: putcha zip code in da search box