HAPENNING!!!

Saudi Arabia give a ultimatum to Qatar or they will invade.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=oZD9YpGxwFU
twitter.com/i/web/status/870901994059436032)
twitter.com/l0gg0l/status/872193195563769858
twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/872241527325700096
twitter.com/SkyNewsArab.../status/872190564824907776
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/saudi-arabia-gives-qatar-24-hour-ultimatum-analysts-warn-military-confrontation?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: zerohedge/feed (zero hedge - on a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero)
twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/872219351683923969
youtube.com/watch?v=tL3iKDw_pc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good
Fuck al jazeera

This reads like a list of demands from Israel. Funny that.

Is that a bad thing is this case?

Do you have a problem with any of them?

Yeah, the Iran one. Persians > Arabs. The only terrorism Iran sponsors is against shitskin Sunnis, not against the west. The only reason Iran is an enemy is because they're a stable government that's too close and hostile to Israel.

Otherwise I couldn't be fucked to care one way or the other about these (((demands)))

I don't know who to root for considering the saudis are equally cancer. hoping for some good happenings either way

Butt-blasted Muslim Brotherhood shill detected
Al-Jazeera is OVER
Qatar is OVER
MB is DEAD

thats a good thing imo
get the fucking middle east on the same page
for once

better one scorpion than two

What kind of terrorism does Iran sponsor exactly?

They fund Hezbollah to blow up Israelis that's it right?

> Expel anti-GCC elements.

How about the same page as Iran instead of Saudi Arabia and Israel, both of whom are far bigger threats to the US?

It's happening

newfag

>The only reason Iran is an enemy is because they refuse to have a Rothschild owned central bank
fixed it for you senpai

This list of demands reminds me of Austria-Hungary making demands of Serbia...

(((Saudi Arabia)))

clang/llvm won, it's over

nice!
we can call it greater israel!

>SA opening up a two front war on their borders. AHAAHAHAHA
Fuck please do this, they going to loose all that equipment so fast.

Sounds like a lot of dead muzzies win win.

>1
Well, that explains a lot... An user was right, Iran made deals with Qatar.

>6
When will SA end their support?

>7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

>8
Sure fuck that channel

Hahaha so these muzzie countries are flipping on each other to avoid Trumps wrath?

Saudi Arabia is hardly innocent

Oh shit they went full Austria-Hungary.

fuck iran
saudi arabia
is not a threat to the usa
iran took hostages in
1979 and has been
chanting death to america
ever since
quit being stupid

Good I hope they kill a lot of each other

this, they can't fight for shit

Saudi Arabia sure does hate Israel's main enemies.

4 and 7 look good. Obama and Huma BTFO

Saudi Arabia only flew planes into skyscrapers resulting in a death of over 1000 Americans in a single day. No biggie

clintons too
close those "charities"

>muh hamas

fake news

sage
>MUH BASED IRAN
youtube.com/watch?v=oZD9YpGxwFU

the Saudi's just helped fly two planes into buildings in America no biggie right? 9/11 was a good thing we should be thanking the Saudis right?

Doesn't matter, Saudis will take over Yemen and after that roll over Israel and then invade iraq

Saudis have invaded Iraq in 2015 via ISIS

Is hamas even still around?

money came from qatar, bin laden was
expelled from saudia arabia in 1991
maybe it was NWO CIA tho

Yes

>pic related

hmmmmm. I like the ''responsible'' part. At least it teaches some level of responsibility, unlike the ''I DO WHAT I WANT'' hippies we have running around AND doing things just as bad.

>#8 Cease broadcasting the Al Jazeera news channel
There's no way that will fly. Either KSA lets this demand slide or else they're about to invade.

But whatever, both of them are scum so let them beat up on each other.

bin laden was expelled from saudi
in 1991, money for 9/11 came out of
qatar, either go with on record
or go with conspiracy theory
up to you

>Topple democratic Iranian regime
>Put in despot who rules with iron-fist and kills political opposition
>Give chemical weapons to Saddam so that he can gas Iranian civilians

>B-b-b-b-but they took hostages!!! Waaah waaah!

They didn't do shit you retarded dumbfuck. You shot down an Iranian airliner and killed hundreds of Iranian civilians, but bet you never heard about it.

Despite everything America has done to destroy Iran, Iran still did not support terrorist groups attacking American soil like the Saudis did. So let me get this straight, 15 out of 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudis and after the attack 95% of Saudi men supported Ben Laden, yet Saudi Arabia isn't a threat?

This right her perfectly illustrates what it means to be a cuck to money. Thousands of your people die by a certain enemy and you brush them away because you would lose money if you kept up hostilities. Fucking pathetic, Americans really are a special type of cowards.

over 2000 kthx

>6. End support of 'terrorist organisations'.
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle a nigger.

Why do you type like a faggot?

Have you read the recently declassified 9/11 papers? Saudi officials were involved

The entire region needs to be glassed

It's not bowing if you're a full fucking foot taller than the guy trying to give you a necklace.

This times a trillion.

>expel Hamas
>expel Muslim Brotherhood
>stop Al Jazeera

Maybe the monarchies were right after all.

ok... what has happened

ayylmao doha literately has a vibrator shaped building

All these counties are the same, Qatar, SA, Iran and the rest. The oil and gas rich elite in all of them are using their money to fund extremist groups in a kind of dick measuring contest between themselves. The same way people in the west buy flash cars to prove how rich and powerful they are.

fucking kike saudis. leave persians alone reeeeeee

It looks to me like the demands are impossible to meet and Saudi Arabia is planning to invade no matter what.

What does "senpai" fucking mean?

Fake news, give us a source faggot

Fun fact to know

After 9/11, the Sunni world rejoiced. Saudis were celebrating and over 95% of middle-aged Saudi men voiced support for Bin Laden. Yet these guys are the good friends of the US.

After 9/11, Hezbollah quickly condemned the attack. It stated that such a large scale attack against civilians was unacceptable since the people that died had nothing to do with the war. It remained silence over the Pentagon attack though since it was a valid military target, but didn't condone or condemn the Pentagon attack. Yet these people are the greatest enemies of the US.

See how fucked up the world is? People will let thousands of their fellow people die in agony if it brings money. This is why nationalism is dead, people care more about money than the lives of their own people.

It's called Hāīkū, and it's an art form.

You've probably never heard of it.

Bin Laden wasn't expelled from SA, he got all butthurt after SA went to USA for help instead of him and his people. He left and said 'fuck USA', and here we are.

poetry is the expression of mental illness

prose is the expression of sanity

(twitter.com/i/web/status/870901994059436032)
-twitter.com/l0gg0l/status/872193195563769858
-twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/872241527325700096

Only faggots post on Sup Forums in haiku form. Eat shit, pussy.

where the fuck is the source monkey nigger

twitter.com/SkyNewsArab.../status/872190564824907776

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/saudi-arabia-gives-qatar-24-hour-ultimatum-analysts-warn-military-confrontation?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: zerohedge/feed (zero hedge - on a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero)

It means newfag but newer and gayer

AJ propagandized the Arab Spring.

All the destruction in North African communities, including in Syria, are hell holes now because of it.

Look at Europe now. Everyone wants to leave and seek refuge in Europe, why?

It's a haiku of gayness

You forgot to add the part where he is an inbred hunchback

I rally hope Qatar can somehow get a fuckton of mercs and Turkish soldiers before its too late (it probably is, they are about to get reamed in a day or two), Probably a wucik Happening even though I. want it to be prolonged. Question though, if Trump is so anti-Qatar, why not just remove the ruler? Big US base there, easy to overthrow the Qatari emir desu

>The same way people in the west buy flash cars to prove how rich and powerful they are.
Only niggers and middle easterners(persians etc) buy flashy cars. Whites and Asians go for a home and a cheap reliable car instead of a shithole apartment and a flashy car. The Persians are rich enough to have a nice home and a flashy car. Niggers get a flashy car and get it repossessed a few months later.

The saudis will tear themselves apart afterwards. I'm rooting for them until then. They are cancer, indeed, but this is all part of their downfall.

Where are the list of demands that OP posted?

It means you don't belong here

GO SAUDIS GO! fuck some muslims up!

Aqui buen sujeto :v

twitter.com/HasanSari7/status/872219351683923969

They'll have to step lightly because of the American base in Qatar.nWhich is why this will probably come to nothing. It's just posturing to show that something is getting done.

This is a slide thread and you're all guilty of feeding it.

CUT THE SHIT, FAGGOTS.

And in the end, Trump looks like the good guy for preventing the World Cup from taking place in Qatar

> if Trump is so anti-Qatar, why not just remove the ruler? Big US base there, easy to overthrow the Qatari emir desu
having big bases there makes it less likely, not more likely, that the USA will attack Qatar
>I rally hope Qatar can somehow get a fuckton of mercs
They will, but so will Saudi if they are serious about invading. Saudi forces are impotent without foreign advisers and foreign forces.

Related:

It happened, btw. user wasn't bullshitting about the HFGCS call.

Why bother, the Saudis will do it for him. The Saudis ain't going to touch the US airbase.

Also reminder
> 70% of Qatari military is made up of Pakistani labourers

I hope this is real and the start of WWIII. I will take great pleasure in millennial cry babies and leftist commies drafted and sent to the sandboxes for the sole purpose of being killed, including women because equality. An entire generation, culled and cancer cut from humanity.

muslim ww1 is a real possibility given that things have been at a high intensity cold war for awhile

>Persians > Arabs

While I agree with you on this, the Persians are one of the few places that the US cannot invade

This thread is full of butt hurt Iranians who are finally realising their hopes of being in charge of the middle East have gone the same way as their entire country: right down the fucking toilet. Stay mad bitches.

both true, idgaf or care or like either side, I just want qatar and Saudi wahhabi scum to bleed each other out, I dint want KSA to get a quick victory

Maybe not a good comparison then. But what I'm saying is that funding terrorism is like a hobby the same way falconry is for them.

Fatty types dumb shit
Burgerclap education
Whole world points and laughs

Holy fug a big fucking happening

oh shit

are you implying that some of the forces being transferred from Al Ubaid to Al Isa are strategic nuclear forces? otherwise why would an evacuation require a skyking message?

have you ever considered that there are some Westerners that resent our "deal with the devil"?

youtube.com/watch?v=tL3iKDw_pc8
Sand niggers are too ignorant for life

If you guys arent on Qatars side your on the wrong side.

you have no idea how Qatar is really /ourguy/.
Research my friends, also them.

None of those demands are worthy of war. Other than the terrorism one, which remains to be proven.

cranial deislamification

Lurk moar faggot

No they are not all the same you stupid prick