This is how western Europeans respond to terrorism

>She knows it too late as we're walking on by
>My soul slides away, But don't look back in anger

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>breathes in
PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

NO SPINE, NO EMOTION, NO ACTION, NO RESULTS!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=y_KCK-pHzqk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html
independent
archive.is/HUALO
youtube.com/watch?v=8NpaT5LDFgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>australia

so they apologized to the suicide bomber for blowing up those ppl?

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

morea

I have friends who live in the UK and they are all saying shit like "don't look back in anger" and "terrorism has no religion"

It is so fucking sad and flat out embarrassing. I feel like they must be brainwashed or something.

>I feel like they must be brainwashed or something.

They have been. It's the same rhetoric in Sweden.

>don't look back in anger
Can I rape her and then say "don't look back in anger?"

Fucking cucks.

#SUPER KEKED..THE SUPERBOWL OF KEKFORMENCE'S

The UK government is actually doing extreme damage to Muslims in Muslim countries right now. Some full blown fist fucking to be honest.
That's why Jihad is happening.

Also, this guy attacked a bunch of Jihadis with his fists when he saw them.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

The situation isn't really all that bad, we just need to ABSOLUTELY DESTROY globalists and liberals, they are the people getting us into trouble and also holding us back.

I don't know why you don't acknowledge this though, maybe it is because you are sexually excited at the prospect of becoming a Muslim sex slave like the fat faggot you are.

An anonymous source familiar with your thinking said you wanted me to archive that
>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-fuck-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html
archive.is/HUALO

Terrorism doesn't have a religion. It's a tactic.
These guys are Jihadis.
The word "terrorists" doesn't help us at all. We need to call them what they are. Jihadis.

m8, that's Oasis most popular song(barring wonderwall) and Oasis is the most famous band from Manchester, and it's a beautiful song. I think they just played it because it's a nice song.

Liam blew them out of the water with his IDGAF attitude though, madman didn't even join the others for that shit group thing at the end

Holy shit how indoctrinated are you guys. Yes they are Jihadis but what is their justification? Islam. Now I don't give two shits about their warped perception by even the most tame muzzie adheres to "there must be something done against the infidels to make us prosper". No matter how many layers of Taqiya the put on, the ultimate goal of any monotheistic religion is to subjugate everyone until we are all followers of their god.

It's not rocket science

russia has a larger muslim population than all of europe

Yes because 16 years of fucking around in the middle east sure has helped!

You neo-cons need to leave

The blood on your face isnt even fucking dry yet but you want to absolve the crime?
You know, maybe the sand niggers are right. Maybe we deserve to be destroyed.

You're right. I just call them Muslims anyway.

It's the indoctrinated that use the word "terrorist". It's a meaningless word, just like islamist.
Totally meaningless.
These people are Jihadis. They are waging Jihad.
The "justification" is usually a contempt for the West and a reaction to the actions of Western governments in Muslim lands.
This is what happens when you deal with ethno-religious tribalism.
These people feel connected to their fellow Muslims, middle easterners and asians etc. That is an important part of their identity.

This is something that the British government should have considered when it decided to impose mass immigration and diversity policies upon Britain.
They did not consider this however and dismissed those who brought the issue up as "silly racists".
In their arrogance, they refused to believe that such tribal identities could exist. They were wrong.

The British people are thus locked between Jihad and stupid multicultural policies.
The solution is to destroy multiculturalism and cease with globalist military policies.

If you must engage in imperialism, history shows you that you should 1) exterminate the population in the conquered territory and 2) make sure you don't have any members of enemy population living in your territory.

Jesus.. no wonder oasis didn't want to show

yet fewer terror attacks. almost as if they don't tolerate their shit and force reform

Brutal, but that's exactly what happened in NZ. Do you think we would be first world if God forbid we let the Maori run shit? A good example is neighbouring Papua New Guinea. Germans, British and finally Australians tried to conquer it (they did) but couldn't do the genocide formula for other colonies plus they didn't think it was worth it (too mountainous) As a result, frequently lists as most corrupted country, most unlivable city, 60% illiterate etc.

It's really hard to believe but the Middle East was fine before modern foreign intervention.

I was actually happy when they attacked her. Degenerates and shitskin "music" makers should be removed from the West. Prophet boys did it just fine

No, they blamed the victims for not being tolerant enough.

hahaha you think we caused the sandnigger problem!!!!1!!how fucking dumb are you hahaha Xd

Idiots like this is one of the reasons I support the islamic terrorism. "People" they kill
-urban degenerates
-mongrels
-jews
-other mudshits
-people who didn't rise up to create their own ethnic nation of blood
Let them die. Do nothing and vote for those who don't crack down on islam (they'll crackdown on us ethnonationalists even more anyway). Cheers to the warriors of the Prophet

lol her face says it all.

>I've been here all night
>I've been here all day
>And boy, got me walkin' side to side

What did she mean by this?

>We bully muslims
>Muslims kill degenerates and themselves at the same time

I'm ok with this.

Should have attacked the gay village in Manchester desu

>subhuman non-white bitch gives a pop concert
>Warrior of the Prophet slays those whom we want dead in the first place
Bad how?
This. Fuck christcucks though

Thats actually not that bad, for the head. If its a girl thats young that drew it, she's probably going to end up being a decent artist.

>american flag knowledge

pic related for more nice responses to Terrorism from the cowards that live in the continent

>protip: TERORRISM WORKS

So we should bully muslim's more?

If it isn't upblasted a lot already we should probably make sure the world sees it.

Then turn it into a meme about accepting Islam.

She means she has crabs. As crabs walk sideways.

it means she was fucked so hard she cant walk properly

for real

>don't feel anger

It's part and parcel of turning men effeminate, docile and unable to react. Pacify act.
Bend over and accept our plan like good goys.

Cut a man's balls off and you have something inferior to women.

We can exploit them for our cause. Don't speak against Islam or Islamic migration (its non-pure White migration that is the real problem)

daily reminder: PART AND PARCEL

These Isis recruits come from all Muslim schools how the fuck do they get bullied unless it's by other Muslims. If they get into some shit with white kids they phone their 103 cousins who arrive armed with bats. Muslims are bullies not the bullied and marginalised.

PLEASE DONT PUT YOUR LIFE IN THE HANDS
OF THESE ROCK N ROLL BANDS
WHOLL THROW IT ALL AWAY

> b-b-but they were singing on the tram in unity!

>"terrorism has no religion"
If we don't get our Blood and Soil nations back, we will prove that very much true in 20 years

>one love

Think about it, this could a great new money making (((scheme))). Fund ISIS, bring them into the country, have them bomb one of your employee's concerts, use the event to in turn hold another concert and make millions more.

Capitalism, everyone.

>This is how western Europeans respond to terrorism

But what did they mean by this?

The English are cucked beyond belief

>But what did they mean by this?

And what did he mean with this?

It's brutal but it's the truth.
If you're going to do empire, you need to be genocidal. If you want national harmony at home, do not bring in too many foreigners.

As for the middle east? it's basically been shit ever since the Arab invasions. Blowing up their countries and arming crazy groups of arabs hasn't exactly helped though.
The main thing is that they wouldn't be as inclined to attack if our governments weren't attacking them.

Our defence strategy NEEDS to be more anti-government.

I'm honestly thinking to treat all of them like potential terrorists.

Time to see who can terrorize better.

This isn't a "defence strategy", it's about securing land for Israel and carrying out Jewish interests. Only white people could be so fucking stupid and naive to think anyone is their friend.

I quit playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius because of this american hating waste if oxygen

was liam there? what about noel

as usual, dumb fatty american has no idea what's going on.
UK is bombing the Middle East too you dumb cherokee mud.

The reason why Jihadis are attacking the UK is because the UK is murdering Muslims you dumb fatty.

>because the UK is murdering Muslims

Topkek, because ofcourse muslims don't murder muslims. Suns out ahmed, enjoy your day of fasting.

is that the excuse youre using? you should be on a watch list.

all western people do is show weakness to Islam in the name of ''diversity'' and human rights.
The demoralization process is already completed.

this is the most politically charged shit I ever saw in a concert, 100% sure she wasn't the one who thought of doing this 'healing' concert

goddamn!

Fuck that tranny monster, and the Manchester hoax.

>The reason why Jihadis are attacking the UK is because the UK is murdering Muslims you dumb fatty.

So you admit that Jihadis and Muslims are closely related and one protects the other? No more ''This isn't Islam'' bullshit yes?

Also can I attack Muslims because Jihadis attacked the UK because the UK attacked Muslims?

youtube.com/watch?v=8NpaT5LDFgM
Song written for the Troubles in 72, UK banned it for being inciting.

Why do you care? Do you have a problem with jihadis on a daily basis? Or is that nonwhite subhuman IMMIGRANTS

Someone post her cucked tweets

You're a brainless nigger.
Do you even pay attention to what these dumb muslim retards are saying?
Do you not understand anything about how tribalism works?
Have you not been following the fucking news?

Excuse for what you BRAIN DAMAGED NIGGER?
That fat idiot is oblivious to the fact that the UK has been murdering Muslims for a very long time now.
Muslim countries are getting battered harder than Western countries. That's a fact.
Addressing this is a key component of the problem facing White people.
Our governments are COMPLETELY rogue.

>So you admit that Jihadis and Muslims are closely related and one protects the other? No more ''This isn't Islam'' bullshit yes?

When did I EVER claim otherwise?
I am an ENEMY of multiculturalism.
Mass immigration + multicultural policies + hate speech laws + human tribal nature + crazy foreign policy/dumb wars = a dangerous situation for White people.

>Also can I attack Muslims because Jihadis attacked the UK because the UK attacked Muslims?

All the enemies of the White race must be destroyed.

>You need to have terrorist attacks on a daily basis to be entitled to care
>What is prevention

I'd rather speak to your vodka bottle instead of you

Liberals are a death cult. Why do you think they worship homosexuals, abortions, and trannies? They're all things that prevent life from forming. Of course their reaction to mass murder is singing and dancing, they don't want to exist any more.

Shit I hadn't had that redpill before.

this picture has been posted 1488 times, but i don't know why. there is nude colored cloth behind the netting, so there is no pussy on show

Yes, (((Liberals))), hmmm...

>Do you even pay attention to what these dumb muslim retards are saying?

Well if you aren't a muslim and are just restating the bullshit rationale they give then you've got a point.

If this is actually a justification you yourself agree with, like many 'liberals' seem to do these days then fuck you Nigel.

Why would you want to prevent those attacks? They kill those who must die - urban filth, jews, degenerates

Slav gets it. It's not illegals, not terrorists, not Jihadis, not Islamists, not Muslims. All politically correct terms to distract from the problem. It's NON-WHITES. There is ZERO reason for any country to accept "people" of another race as legal immigrants. Scan everyone's face one by one and remove the filth. We have the technology.

coldplay is like a musical encapsulation of absolute mainstream liberal blue pillery.

If you CAREFULLY study the power/protection dynamics that are in place, you will see that above even the Jew itself is the WHITE LIBERAL.
These warped, twisted motherfuckers are playing out some sort of messiahnistic fantasy with the "downtrodden" as their pretext for "heroic" and self righteous acts. They need the downtrodden in order for them to play the role of hero revolutionary.
These narcissists care far more about their moral superiority than anything else.

>terrorism has no religion

Wrong, terrorism has a religion, which is not Islam like most of our plebbit newcomers might think. It's the eternal jew who has been pushing war in the middle east for decades, it's Israel and the saudis who are funding isis, and it's those same jews in your government the ones that then force you to take refugees

Muslims are who (((they))) want you to blame

They always just make it up as they go and disregard the fact that they don't know what they're talking about.
they say the same thing about niggers and racism
Guess what came first? The nigger did.
And I'm almost positive 20 years ago no one gave a shit about Muslims.

>Well if you aren't a muslim and are just restating the bullshit rationale they give then you've got a point.

>If this is actually a justification you yourself agree with, like many 'liberals' seem to do these days then fuck you Nigel.

I'm not a Muslim.
I have a point because I am right.

The price of retarded globalization is that it puts us in danger of retaliatory strike.
Muslims ethnicities are usually retarded, tribal and violent and they feel that they are under attack by globalists.
They then chimp out and start attacking random people.

Our scummy governments then go "he he, they aren't real muslims" or say "hehe, it's because they hate our values".

People NEED to understand that our governments are stabbing us in the back.
These nonWhite fucks wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.
These non-White fucks wouldn't be chimping out as hard if it wasn't for them.
It wouldn't be so hard to fucking talk about this issue if it wasn't for dumb hate speech laws imposed by them.

It's not that binary. Islam as expansive warlike troublemaking shit is nothing but inbred Arabism that got niggadry and more cunning Caucasus apes as new thrills rather recently. Not the first century kikes fuck over other people and not the first century Arabs and their nigger slaves chimp out

It's not just the religion itself, it's the subhumans that follow it. The religion just gives them template for their chimping.
A lot of these chimps don't really understand their own religion.

Very much true. They won't speak of it though

Bump

lol you fucking alt-kikes are retarded af. russia has 20% muslim pop and entire regions full of muslims that chimpout

This guy is making a fair and accurate point about language. But obv. you have low IQ

sand niggers are right. you deserve to be destroyed.

muzzies belong on Naru where they can only bomb boat people

Here the terrorists are referred to as jihadists, it must be a western problem if you can't call them for what they are

Sounds like the classic MKULTRA/Project Monarch bullshit

I'm not cucked like Brits mate

I'm sick of these weekly 1 minute silences. Seems like we actually celebrate terrorism now.

>>All knives are potential lethal weapons but not all Muslims are terrorists

Time to bin that muslim, britbongs

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

>American education

Sweden needs to borrow some of Finland's white death snipers

got fucked so hard cant even walk..

take this pic

And this...

If you were muslim, wouldn't you loathe those pople? Wouldn't you find the idea of being ruled by them repugnant?

Multimillionare rockstar posing as beta ankward gentle type guy, whore popstar, grown white men crying in the crowd. This shit makes me sympathize with radical causes, seriously