London attackers were reported numerous times to police by neighbors and friends

>london attackers were reported numerous times to police by neighbors and friends
why aren't brits protesting or holding rallies demanding change?

because Britian is cucked to the moon

Check who the mayor of London is, kaffir.

They were on a fucking national television show waving isis flags and talking about how they are jihadists that hate britain.

This is just a cucked nation. Nothing more we can do.

doesnt dad deserve to be put in a proper retirement home though?

they forgot to renew their rally license

guess what user? They were never reported. Stop believing the "neighbors and friends"

this series of events is the exact same play by play as Salman Abedi.

they are feminized pussies.

> b-b-b-but we all sang on the tram and at the pub! we are united!

lol pathetic bastards.

Because it's racism to apprehend muslims in UK or Europe as a whole.

Because that would get them investigated and prosecuted for hate speech.

They're too impressed with the 2 minute response time to think about whether it could have been prevented.

>why aren't brits protesting or holding rallies demanding change?

Because their government would jail them for "Hate Speech"

Remember, kids.... if you don't let the muslims kill you, you are a racist.

The SAS need to be given shoot to kill powers against known terrorists. Operations like the one in Gibraltar and elsewhere against the IRA seemed to be effective in removing "safe spaces" for them to operate. It also begins to sow doubt and paranoia in their minds after see you comrades die while taking a shit or buying a newspaper. They were feared by terrorists in Ireland and I'm sure they would be feared by terrorists plotting in Britain if they began taking a few of them out.

who controls the SAS

i just cant imagine this level of apathy and cuckoldry. how many 8 year old girls blew up 2 weeks ago?
>Abedi was allegedly reported to authorities for his extremism by as many as five community leaders and family members;[52][53][54] the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester, though, said Abedi was not known to the "Prevent" anti-radicalisation programme.[55] On 29 May, MI5 launched an internal inquiry into its handling of the warnings it had received about Abedi and a second, "more in depth" inquiry, into how it missed the danger.[56][57][58]

>Abedi was allegedly reported to authorities for his extremism by as many as five community leaders and family members

>Abedi was allegedly reported to authorities for his extremism by as many as five community leaders and family members

all these bombers have been reported numerous times. UK your leaders are huge faggots who are failing you. fucking organize a protest and get results you dumb shits

I think so. We shouldn't be letting those shitskins keep stealing from his wallet.

clearly his retirement home staff is taking advantage of his senility

we either need to move him out, or clean up the house for him

strangely similar to a meme i would make about washington DC and seth rich murders

Yes I know the government crontrol them and that is why they should use them on known terrorists. Just because somebody phones up saying that they think their neighbour looks a bit dodgy doesn't make them a know terrorist. People lie for all sorts of reasons , they might not like the colour of their neighbours door. Phone the cops and say he is a terrorist and the cops come and remove the door while he is sleeping, problem solved. Just kill a few who have been abroad fighting or posting youtube videos or some shit and it spreads fear and can be justified with evidence.

They will get arrested and thrown in jail with the peaceful Muslims and the cops will have the poor defenceless muhameds stab them.

Well we definitely can't rely on our retarded cousin Canada to help out. I hope their isn't some hereditary mental condition in our family?

Why didn't the cab driver that warned the woman on the street run over the knife wielding fuck-tard?

Like fuck me. If I was in my car and saw this cunt running around with a kife attacking people, I'd drive him over. Then get out and piss on his corpse.

see

why stop it?

>One of the London attackers was on a British reality TV show called Jihadis Next Door

I'm not making this shit up what the fuck is this timeline

>why aren't brits protesting or holding rallies demanding change?
because jail sucks