Who is the king of Sup Forums?

Styx would be a good choice. Who would you guys pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vAUqb-fL4CY
tarlwarwickbooks.blogspot.com/?m=1
youtu.be/0eYWn8-VgzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hitler

Styx, did you eat some poisoned MREs again?

This isn't styx. Styx would tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Fpbp

Lemmy

>Le civic nationalist man who lives in a 99% white state

Itz Styx

without a doubt

The king of Sup Forums isn't a civic nationalist.

Styx always posts shit about himself, fucking bitch narcissist. This is how he got popular. He spammed himself

I'd say he is king of nu/pol/

Zyzz

The guy is a fucking Satanist.

The "King" of Sup Forums is obviously the based Prince of Liechtenstein.

Review Brah is the only correct answer

destiny the usurper

onya, yank

hitler was our only chance, all is lost

Milo :DD

lukeywes1234 became king of Sup Forums 7 years ago when he was a kid.

Maybe now he is like a based genz badass ready to lead Sup Forums.

Looks like his youtube is still active, I'mma go look it up.

Yeah Styx is great.

The undisputed King

No hes is not any more that was years ago.

Most anons here know Styx is a shill. He will say whatever his subs want to hear. Just mainstream conservative gibberish. He also deletes any video that gets more than a 20% dislike ratio, then makes a video "clarifying" himself, which is always cringy to watch. He's just a sad little boy.

I know you're here molymeme. Address the JQ.

big black dick and child molestation xDd

No, it's Chris Chan.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAUqb-fL4CY

This.

It's like those white liberals calling for open borders but they live in gated cumunities that are 95% white.

>. He also deletes any video that gets more than a 20% dislike ratio, then makes a video "clarifying" himself,
source? I dont know of any time that has happened

You kind of sound like a shill how much are the evangelists paying you?

Except he writes and sells all this stupid occult childish Halloween Satan shit

Styx can't be the King when he outright refuses to call out the Zionists / Jesuit / Rothschild banking system etc etc.

You have to remember that he is doing this mainly for a sublimated income. He is toeing the line to keep his channel up for that reason.

His channel is entertaining and he always has something interesting to say but there is a whole strata to this that he is simply refusing to address and he knows it. For that he can never be King.

he's the king of /fit/

He used to spam his videos on here like crazy. I subed to him just so I can dislike each video and then leave. Also that one user exposed that Styx works for some jew named Elliot something.

>omg it's just like Harry Potter!

Yeah but is he did he would lose some of his income. He hints at it form time to time. You can not red pill most normies about the Zionists no matter the proof.

I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

He's the court wizard of the king.

/fit/ler

Pic related

Yeah going to need proof on that its just mud slinging for now. Some anons that come on here are just trolling for laughs.

Woes is a good boy

>Styx can't be the King when he outright refuses to call out the Zionists / Jesuit / Rothschild banking system etc etc.
He got very close in a video where he states that the holocaust was exaggerated.

It's true, he's an Anton Lavey obsessed clown.

Perfect hahaha.

>that dyel
>king

lol

Pretty much this, no matter what you tell people online or offline they have been brainwashed to not question things about the Jews. Also the saddest part is most people believe Jews are white Anglo Saxon or someshit.

Who cares what his interests are if he is right about 80% of his political predictions.

>*spoon clanks*
That's about all...peace out

Maybe George Bush since pol liked him since 2003

They are white but so are muzrats. That dose not make them Europeans.

He said he would invade Cali if they ever seceded

>I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

I lol'd.

pol needs seven kings, one for each of its seven heads

Wow was pol on crack back then? hahahahah

His book store
pen name: TARL WARWICK
tarlwarwickbooks.blogspot.com/?m=1

>Yeah but is he did he would lose some of his income.

Yeah I know mate I'm not hating on him. Personally I think he's a good egg. I'm just saying that he can never be King for that reason.

He's entertaining. I like to watch his videos. That's enough for me. I personally don't care if he doesn't call (((them))) out because I spend time reading and studying up on this stuff seriously. It's just a tad annoying to see newfags hump his leg in adoration as though he's DA TRUTH when there are still large swaths of information that they don't have (and need) and that he also isn't giving them.

But newfags are always going to annoy no matter what so it's whatever.

As a man who has followed Styx's uploads since May 2016, I know of just once he did something that could be construed in that light.

That's abou-- I mean, post over.

YKTD eternal king of Brit/pol/

molyneux is too much of a retard. he fell for the tomahawk shilling hard.

Top Kek!

Lol it was before the truth of the iraq war was known and pol just supported the most libertarian candidate. Back then Bush was a sort of libertarian guy although he went full 1984 by 2005

I sent a Styx video to my grandma and she blocked me on facebook.

this

Sam Hyde.

My favourite are the ones where he puts himself next to all these other famous YouTubers like he's just as relevant.

Oh well. This is how he got his attention. It shouldn't have worked but it did--you have to be angry at nu/pol/ because they're the real problem here.

>ALRIGHT YOUTUBE
>This morning I was reading-
*spoon clangs in glass cup*
*sips tea*
>Mmh.
>This morning I was reading the dying, lamestream legacy media reporting on the so-called "Russian hacks"

to his cats:
>Gizmo stop fighting with your sisters

>it's actually quite funny
>i predicted this
>if the Democrats continue on the path they're on, and they give me every reason to believe they will, the 2018 midterms will be a disaster

>THAT'S ABOUT ALL
>...peace out

Yeah buddy I am with you on that.

kek

Subtle character assasination thread. It's shit. Like your life and all your things.

Styx is smart enough not to pretend anything. He's just a guy that browses Sup Forums. Not king, not the voice of Sup Forums. And that's why we don't turn against him. Anyone who tries to become some figure on Sup Forums gets consumed by the hive, there's no way around it. If you aren't retarded you don't do that, it could legit ruin your life.

Also fags are straight up making shit up in this thread.

I don't use the term "dogs whistle" often, but Styx DEFINITELY has his dog whistles when it comes to his thoughts about the Jews and Israel.

You are correct that he likes YouTube as a platform, but his income is all from Patreon. He wouldn't say nigger talking abouy Bill Maher the other day for what I assume is the same reason, to deprive his critics of mudslinging ammunition.

Read "On Liberty" by John Stuart Mill. It'll give you a bead on Styx's line of thinking.

underrated

Muh Russia
Muh Sonic Occultism
Muh Metics

Styx is a self important Manlet who has nothing but a surface level understanding of the occult or any other topic he decides to rub his tiny impotent balls against.

Yeah I was not on Pol but I always hated him because of his dad. Never trusted the shill faggot.

>It's just a tad annoying to see newfags hump his leg in adoration as though he's DA TRUTH when there are still large swaths of information that they don't have (and need) and that he also isn't giving them.
The only thing he doesn't address is the JQ. And if they're watching his videos, they're probably coming here too, so that's covered.

This. Styx has said multiple, choice times that a decentralized anti-globalist mass movement is more powerful and that people need to fight the urge to lionize figures and hold them up as leaders. They can't cut off a head if one doesn't exist.

styx please go

Styx, you really should check out STEEM, a crypto-currency based social network building by anarcho capitalists that renumerates contents. Just look at this shit, it's amazing. I get shekels for a few upvotes. Someone with your following could make tons of cash.

This
Exactly this

Probably an anagram for dick sucker in Latin

He offers nice perspectives and usually is fairly on point in his analysis and predictions but his civvy side really gets to me. There is just too much evidence available for him to not see through the fucking bullshit.

>I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

We're an anarchosyndicalist commune.

Not anymore

I will take your word on it since the Occult can not be proven yet and I don't really keep up on the literate. I am versed in what people would call paranormal and some what on old pagan religions and legends, but I don't read Grimours or any thing.

FPBP

I like Molymeme but his fucking theater degree shows too much in his melodrama and pseudo-grandiose monologues. Same as Sargon's forced laughter. It gets under my skin. Styx, on the other hand, almost always comes across as genuine and his spaghetti spilling moments of making dumb jokes are also funny.

Although, he mispronounces so many words that I have to wonder if he does it intentionally.

Jeremy Core-bine
Cleric as cluh-rick

Most recent.

/thread

>king of /pol
kek. /pol doesn't have a king. It has a queen. And her name is Kayla. Newfags GTFO

>

pls play more MeinKraft, Styx.

Also, Black Pigeon Speaks is a total Japanophile.

And does anyone watch that fat communist? This recent upload is like the cringiest thing I've seen

youtu.be/0eYWn8-VgzU