Drumpf btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_Clause
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUILD WALL

>states taking it upon themselves to do their own policy.
>not forcing the whole country into your climate nonsense.

what a novel idea! Lefties hate Trump so much they have learned the point of the states finally.

Leaf poster + no source = mods should delete and ban OP

There is some good farm land you cut out. Keel the land, get rid of the people.

>states decide to sign deal or not
>aren't forced into it
Yes this is what we want.

Cool, as long as they're willing to pay with their own taxes and not use a single cent from the federal government. I don't care.

>when California will be purged in your lifetime for being treasonous cunts

>california working on climate change with china
>WITH CHINA
China is the most polluted shithole on the planet
they are the worst violated and the biggest cause of climate change
They have taken little to NO measures to fix their shit

Isn't there a clause that prevents foreign nations and states making deals?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_Clause

Except that thanks to libs states literally do not have the authority. I hope Trump drops a hammer on CA for doing this.

And private companies are also deciding to do things on their own. It's almost like they have more freedom and maneuverability...

You say work with Chinese is good thing. You are a fool to think they will not steal and cheat goods from California like they cheat with steel

Native Californian here, I hate my state so much guys............I really want to leave but I have an aryan girlfriend who I love and want to take care of and I don't know where the hell to even start moving to there's 50 states what do I do?

I want to have many white babies and raise them traditionally with honor...What do I do?

Nuke us already

Is it because of LA Riot what made California so liberal?

What the fuck I'm a Democrat now.

this is the most pathetic virtue signaling i've ever seen. these le ebin partnerships mean diddly shit

Trump tricks liberals into not relying on the federal government by saying fuck you to environment.
Retard mistake works out well or calculated move?

PA is pretty nice man. East Coast 4 life

Escape to a red majority area.
If you have kids make sure to oversee growth and keep them away from tablets and phones

Liberals are too spiteful to understand what's good for them

Is it easy to find a decent job there? Currently I work as a checker at a supermarket.

No it's because we have a large Jew population that controls the school boards and has Jew academies all over the place. Spent more time learning about the holohoax and slavery in school than I did about anything else.

>one major tenant of president trump's platform was to GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF BUSINESSES AND LET THE PEOPLE ACT HOW THEY WANT, INTERVENTION FREE
>he does this in multiple areas, one of the more recent concerning "climate change"
>we now see one state has done what the POTUS wanted: act on their own WITHOUT intervention by the federal government
>beaver fucking retard: "drumpf btfo"

you're a special kind of stupid. you really, really are.

stay, make california great again faggot

Fuck that my state is too far gone we need to be nuked.

States don't have the authority to conduct deals with other countries. That's why this is bullshit and why OP didn't link a source. It's literally unconstitutional, it defeats the whole point of a Federation.

California gets a shitload of money from the feds and they will no doubt demand more, if this is actually true.

This is what it took for Democrats to see that the states need not be directed in every minutia by the federal govt. It's 68D Majong my dudes.

Great more backroom deals. And unhindered growth of ports and pollution under the guise of green technology. Look up Geraldine Knatz. If you wanna start going down the wormhole. China wants nothing good for the world and is money hungry. And so happen to be the democrats and big wigs in energy and international trade.

Rural georgia is pretty based most of the time. Weather could be worse. Humidity is the worst part. Niggers infest the cities like roaches. Our schools aint all them there best.
Heard the new england area is pretty awesome. Good luck. Im so greatful i didnt grow up in commiefornia. Yea i had to deal with the fucking worst kind of niggers but the libs dont have much of a foothold.

That's literally unconstitutional

Common people think rich white kids fuck and play playstation all day. In reality rich peoples kids don't know what a playstation looks like.

This is now an upper class pill thread.

>T. Nigger from the Projects

>I have an aryan girlfriend

translation: i found a dumpy looking fat bitch with dirty blonde hair who is actually willing/constantly drugged up enough to say to people "yeah we're dating".

T. New money

>When trumps policies give the states more power and the fed will never get it back

New Hampshires motto is "Live Free or Die" for a reason, user.

Also we're 93% white and got constitutional carry not to long ago

Doesn't this violate the Logan act?

Is the job market ok in New Hampshire? How hard would it be for me to find a decent job without a college degree? I was thinking of pursuing law enforcement. I'd already considered moving there as I've only heard good things about it.

1776D Canasta.

Lolol
California can hardly pay their bills as it is. And now they are going to send billions to China and take in refugees? Lmao. Good luck.

Job market is too good. We have such a low unemployment rate that job hunting is competitive as fuck. Plus we don't have a state income tax, sales tax, and a couple others. Though if you don't have a degree, I'm sure you could work for one of the many small businesses that are around here, live here for a bit, and maybe join the Nat'l guard. I know a few people who've done that and found their little place here.

Fair warning though, shit gets cold

Move toTexas or the southeast. Your only hope

That sounds amazing I'll definitely be looking into it. Thank you for the advice brother I will not forget your kindness.

AZ is a solid choice. Pretty redpilled from the start but is slowly getting cucked from moving Cuckifornians. Still easily redeemable though.

Join army or AF. Take bitch with you.

FPBP

So they're going to pay for single payer healthcare, in addition to all the regulation they currently have, AND all the shit in the Paris Climate Accord? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

california is the 6th largest economy in the world; they shouldn't be paying welfare for those filthy rednecks either.

Another important bit of advice, anything south of Concord is north Mass, and if you're from Socal, just replace hella with wicked. Also fuck starcucks. I'm not fucking kidding about the cold here though, if you've never driven or lived with snow, you better figure out how that shit works.

Also Newfound Lake is nice as fuck.

>liberals embracing states rights and free enterprise because of Xcrupgyfmt
Is there any thing this guy cant do

>
It's the drumpf-era, nobody gives a shit about laws anymore.

move to Texas (no income tax). as long as you aren't a cuck.
move to Florida (no income tax). as long as you aren't a cuck we got enough.
move to Montana.
move to Nevada (no income tax)
move to Arizona.
Move to Wyoming (no income tax)
move to Colorado (lots of weed). as long as you aren't a cuck.

it's amnesty under Reagan.

Reagan was the last Republican to win CA.

ditch the residency. CA will collect income tax on your ass.

Let Cali fuck themselves. They'll need to raise their taxes even more to pay for this dumb shit. Eventually, once the people of CA are paying 80% tax rates, they might finally learn and start voting Republican.

>states making treaties with other countries that run counter to the United States

in what fucking alternate reality is this allowed?

What about Utah? Isn't it the reddest state?

Yes, because we're just dying to become a Republican utopia that leeches off of other states while simultaneously bitching about ungrateful entitlement recipients.

Come back when your GDP passes $2T

Shouldn't those states be given more federal money? Are you saying that the misfortunate don't deserve help from government programs? Why do you hate minorities?