Are there any right-wing video game devs?

Are there any right-wing video game devs?

no

most game devs are bourgeoisie, specially those sjw indie faggots. Death to the capitalist game industry

>tfw gamergate was just the bourgeoisie class defending bourgeoisie interests
>tfw communism is true

witcher game devs are pretty redpilled, not sure how rightwing, for euros centrists are rightwing

Rockstar

My kids play roblox and there is a ton of red pill games in there. Yeah it's for kids but it's built by people so someone is doing the red pilling

Probably the closest thing would be whoever makes Hearts of Iron. Those games allow you to do some things in a historical context that regular games wouldn't. Like, you can play as Hitler in HoI4. And they explain that they got fucked in the aftermath of WWI

WASTE OF QUAD QUADS
FUCK YOU COMMIE SCUM

Yes, me, but I'd be run into the ground if I ever made it public.

As for companies that make more than minimum wage in sales, probably not.

Yes.

Central and Eastern European devs are based. Witcher 3 devs were pretty good. That one Czech dev (someone post the pic) is based.

I agree CD Projekt Red is based as fuck and actually has real DLC

So historical accuracy is now considered right wing? What a timeline, bro!

>paradox
>redpilled
kek, hitler's face and the Nazi flag are not shown

If there are they have to hide it.

Gaming industry has been kiked

This is fake

CD Projekt Red
Rockstar (Possibly)
The guys who made shadow warrior

Yes, all you need to do to play their games is don't play anything released after 2005-6.

This is the head of Warhorse Studio

Based italy

It's actually not

GTA 5 was pretty redpilled right from the start.

It's real and you can go check it

Destructive Creations made a game about defending Europe from being taken over by ISIS.

Then post a link

Suikoden 2
Shin Megami Tensei
Harvest moon 64 :^)

Paradox is sort of right due to history. I find it hard to believe scandi's can be right of center though.

Kids play Roblox as well. Shit is more expensive than buying Minecraft under Microdick.

Suikoden 1 and 2 were pretty good. I could maybe dig them out of my basement and give them a play...

Here you go user

GTA V has a lot of Illuminati references in it, NWO eyes of providence on landmarks etc. It's satire but they mention it.

The majority of Japanese devs are based as fuck

There were right wing game devs, they all got bought out.

What is Crystal Dynamics for instance, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen was one of the most red-pilled games ever.
It's literally a Crusade against Jews.

How in the fuck is the Witcher series redpilled. It's degenerate as you can get.

This can't possibly be real.

Any games not made in western Europe or north America
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>Mount and Blade
>Metro 2033
>Weeb games I don't play
etc.

Yes, the people behind Age of Decadence. I highly, highly recommend it.

Game devs used to be very apolitical in the 80's and 90' (aka the golden age of gaming) or at the least, didn't let their politics dictate the games they made.

Making games political now is like asking "Why isn't the creator of Mouse Trap a supporter of intersectional feminism?!"

Answer: Because that's fucking stupid, and has nothing to do with making good games.

going on a little
>spintires
>arma
>warthunder
>most of the games in this thread
Name any game as based as these, I'll wait. Why can't we make good games here in the west?

I actually found out about Kingdom Come Deliverance through this screengrab