SAMMMMMMMMMMMY

Kill yourself, faggot.

HE

HAS

Damn thats pretty based
shills fuck off

AH HAHAHAHA

He can't keep getting away with it.

>Don't worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters.
It's kind of fascinating how Jews and reporters alike seem almost universally to fail to understand not only why they're hated, but that they're hated at all.

Absolute madman
How does he get away with it?

I really like him as a person, I just wish I found him funny, I just don't get his style of humour at all really

By not giving a fuck and never apologizing.

That's literally what it takes.

If you never apologize, they don't get any social power over you. As long as you don't do anything illegal you're untouchable.

TO

Sam is an foerver will be the bestest madman

Agreed

>Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters.

I have been hoping and praying that people would start doing this for years.

He's never going to get another show at this rate. Still gotta give him props for standing up to these kikes though.

Jesus fucking Christ that's funny
YOU WILL NEVER WORK AT THE NEW YORK TIMES

Never change Sam

Sayyid Al Hayd in a colourized photo moments before exploding at the Grande explosion. He was seen leaving the scene of explosion later.

A reporter asked, how does he keep getting away with this?

kek that's fucking great

Top kek reporters confirmed for free helicopter riders

>In this undated photo released by the Southern Poverty Law Center's Dan Chung, Tanya Gersh poses for a photo. Gersh, a Montana real estate agent sued the founder of a neo-Nazi website on Tuesday, April 18, 2017, saying the publisher orchestrated an anti-Semitic "campaign of terror" that bombarded the woman and her family with hateful messages from anonymous internet trolls. The trolling campaign started in December 2016, after Daily Stormer founder Andrew Anglin published the family's personal information, including the 12-year-old's Twitter handle and photo. (Dan Chung/Southern Poverty Law Center via AP)

>cyberbullyingvictimstaresatwindow.jpg

>If you never apologize, they don't get any social power over you.
He has had his platform shrunk from a nationwide television show to a picture book and a gab.ai account
>As long as you don't do anything illegal you're untouchable
grand juries will indict anyone

An interesting theory on the matter

They will not be free. Someone has to pay the fuel.

Kek is Sam Hyde losing it? He seems a bit on edge, like he needs to take it easy.

Soon

When is he not losing it?

T.butthurt reporter

i wouldn't be suprised if sammy has genius level IQ

How will Matt Pearce ever recover!?!

the absolute madman

does a pdf of this exist yet?

He's still making money and he's not in jail, and the latter is precisely because it would be truly an infringement on his first amendment rights as we are not a shithole with "hate speech" laws.

BE

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT

NO MONEY FOR HEALTHCARE
YES MONEY FOR DAILY STORMER

Sadly haven't been able to find one yet. I'm feeling like buying the actual book anyway. I love the cover.

Would've been better if he had done with a Neo-Confederate or Tim McVeigh theme though. Would've been fitting given the title.

Hello, summerfag.

LEAVE

N E W
>E
>W

Yep, there is one, I will try to find it.
It's like 1GB big.

He ain't funny. But he's a voice that is needed.

Mad man.
Fuck off cunt, what has this place become with all these new imbeciles

Charity to everyone who's worthless is dysgenic. Anglin et al. provide valuable services.

LATINAS

OY VEEEEEY

You have to be 25 or younger to get his schtick. When you say you don't get his brand of humor, all you are really saying is that you are an old, smelly fart, probably in his 40's with early back pain.

>ELF weapons
>The madman knows about Electromagnetic low frequency weapons

Fuuuuuck. This goy is more redpilled than 90% of this shit board

There it is:
mediafire.com/file/mnmcq04qw8niybn/MDEBOMB - hi-res PDF - (best format).pdf

So, do we know if Hyde is actually Jewish or not? Regardless, that gave me a hearty chuckle.

Very interesting indeed

>a jew being 6'4
Highly unlikely

He's obviously not.

>tfw bought second printing run

>it really is 1GB
thanks m8

That picture looks as staged as a Broadway production. I swear I can hear the photographer telling her to make a blank expression, hold her chin a certain way and adjust the curtains for the right lighting effect. Tony Award level staging.

KANGZ

starting to really think something's up with these jewish people everyone's talking about.. what's the deal with these jews? something's up.

You need to OD on a few ironies first.

You've never heard of the "self hating jew" before?

Would it help if he ended every sentence with cunt?

He has identified as Latinx

ARE YOU JEWISH

Never really cared for MDE, although I have only seen bits and pieces of it. I only started liking Sam and his humor last year thanks to Hydewars.

Little known fact: ELFs around the time of the Cold War are the reason the UN is pushing so hard for "climate change" solutions via """geoengineering""", whereinby intensifying the ELFs and other radio wave weapons.

>tfw you're able to sue someone for telling people to non-violently tell you how they feel about you committing a felony and you're still the victim

Sam doesn't act or look like a Jew. There's no reason to think he is one.

lets talk about race

He can probably just live off of patreon for the rest of his life if he keeps this up.

>it would be truly an infringement on his first amendment rights as we are not a shithole with "hate speech" laws.
freedom of speech is a social construct

Sauce?

Asking and pretending to be concerned with whether Sam is a Jew is a part of Hydeposting.

>He is not a Jew.

we gots to talk about it brothaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=WmmYbVv7JsY

EY, I luh deez goobas

lol thanks

triggered

what is with red velvet cake

Article source:
archive.is/rruJq

Nobody likes you

lmao I just had leftover Red Velvet yesterday

He owns mars and uses the fires of hell to recharge his phone, of course he can afford 5 grand.

fpbp

downloaded. won't open.

hmmmm.

Im shocked it too this long for people to start linking the 2 together. The DOOM developers were trying to tell us something, they were not just warning us.

>He will ALWAYS get away with it.
unironically, this. we may have accidentally memed him beyond our physical limits. isnt this how demigods were made

I like to say that Jews are all tactics. They have no strategy, just a set of tactics. That's why once you understand those tactics, they become very predictable. We have figured out a lot of the well worn Jewish tactics here. "My fellow whites," "shut it down," etc.

nevermind just took a while to load because it's a massive fucking file holy shit.

This is a discordian masterpiece. 10/10 so far.