Insane Philly feminazi assaults innocent Person Of Nigger

Smell my shoe, bitch!

youtube.com/watch?v=iFFHJStIdKk

Cute girls think they are immune to everything . Based black security guard. Hope this ruins her life.

LOL

SHE WAS A TV REPORTER AND WAS FIRED

>According to police, Campbell has been charged with felony criminal mischief; felony hindering apprehension; terroristic threats; simple assault; resisting arrest; failure to disperse; and disorderly conduct.

what about sexual assault with a smelly shoe?

>Campbell told the magazine she had one drink at the club, but had a few before attending the show, and thinks she may have been drugged.

>woman drinks
>does something she regrets afterwards
>"I must have been drugged!"

>SHOW ME A TAPE YOU CAN'T PROVE IT
>Cuck boyfriend looks at the camera and audibly sighs

She is pregnant.

rape babby or normal babby?

>Y-YOU CAN'T ARREST A FEMALE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

philly skank

She will probably claim she was drugged and raped.

It's hard press to think anybody is actually like this 100% of the time

>telling them where you work

>Based black security guard.
>based
>black

KYS

>hey babby u wan sum fuk?

Also her voice is annoying

this is why no one takes "rape" seriously any more

Sounds like my ex. Lock her crazy ass up and label her mentally ill so they save a man from a nightmare relationship.

LOOOOL

>XD LE FKING NIGGER XDDDDDDD AM I COOL YET GOYS ?

kys please

wew fag

she wanted that nigger dick clearly. she told him to lick her asshole and all those sucking cock refernces

This bitch is fucking disgusting.

You can always tell what a person is really like when they're drunk.
Fucking mouthy skank.

You have to go back

>mfw will never have junky slut waifu who forces me to smell her stinky soles

$70

IN VINO VERITAS

ffs my ex would get like this when she was drunk. fucking cunt of a thing. the succ was insane tho.

when she was complaining about the cops i think she really wanted to say it was about nggers

>you're arresting a girl reeeeeed

Pussy pass revoked , bitch

would smell her shoes tbqh fäm

>Cocksucker
>Lick my ass
>If I was puttin out you wouldn't be arresting a thing
>Doesn't understand assault laws
That whore's asshole and throat are probably wider than her vagina.

nigger pig was in the wrong

What a disgusting cunt. I can't understand how anyone could think it was okay to treat other people this way, let alone A FUCKING COP. Jesus fucking Christ, how entitled can you be to scream insults at a cop and do shit like approach them while they're looking for the ID in your purse and be like, "I'M SIX INCHES FROM YOUR FACE COCKSUCKER." If she had a dick he would've beaten the shit out of her and called for backup, and been completely justified.

It can't all be blamed on the booze, either. As a former alcoholic, having to deal with cops when you're drunk will sober you up fucking quick.

hahahaha the lawyer fees alone is gonna ruin her

What a disgusting, evil, vile, sickening cunt!

She's perfect, I'll take her.

I hope it ruins her so much she kills herself.

I want to be a cop. Maybe in a small town though.

that was a cop

>philly
of course
only other place this could happen is in west chester

Women were a mistake.

another episode of betas who can't control their women. If my wife acted like that she would get a backhand.

fuck off nigger

>lick my asshole

Okay

love it when liberals accidentally reveal their true power level re: nogs

This shit happens every weekend night in California college towns.

nigger is not the same as black retard.

>As a former alcoholic, having to deal with cops when you're drunk will sober you up fucking quick.

Exactly. Only cunts attack COPS when drunk.

You're a nigger too, mexican shit.

>Filthadelphia

Preach! 717 reporting in

Oh great the retard racist are here.

Threads over guys.

I think she wanted her bf to pick her up and carry her off while she ran her mouth, but it turns out hes just a tallcuck who doesnt care if her drunken rampage gets her put in jail.

Nigger is a slurred version of negro. Negroes are black people. Nice attempt at english there Paco.

>tfw she should of backed it up

she's definitely fucked up on something, that is not normal sober activity.

it looks like benzodiazepines to me. pretty similar effects to alcohol, but while her coordination is off and she's slightly slurring her words she isn't as imbalanced and sloppy as alcohol would normally make people
>t. complete degenerate

Attractive white bitches think they can get away with anything. Thing is most of the time they do. I guarantee you this is not the first time this cunt did that, probably just the first time she was caught doing it.

BASED BLACKMAN

These are the know it all , smarter than you TV programmers who decide what content is " Important " or why does TV suck so hard.

i don't mean to imply she was drugged against her will though.

polite sage for double post

reminds me of a girl I used to date. Man, the abuse I used to take just to get some pussy

I don't know, up here manners are very important so I don't think anyone would let her go off like that boyfriend or not. I used to get beat just for not standing up straight and holding my utensils properly.
niger is a country in africa also.

Also look up Borderline personality a lot of those chicks get confrontational and irrational once they're drunk it enhances their bat shitness.

Looks like a drunk empowered Woman to me. While i said I can't imagine she is like this 100% of the time, people do have a point they hit with a little alcohol that mimic's this with no need to involve other drugs.

She is preggo also, so if she was a bitch normally, she is literally the anti-christ now.

Officer kept his cool from what I saw in the first couple of minutes. I can't fathom that people act like this, she acted like a feral monkey.

>what are you tazing me for
lol what?
also this reminds me of the Kenny vs Spenny episode when Spenny hits Kenny right in front of the cops (who can be homeless the longest episode)

kek

if that dude didnt dump her immediately after one last hump hes a cuck

you imagine what shes like alone with him? "why are white men checking out of society?" they say

I cringed when her boyfriend was trying to shake his hand.
All he had to do is pick her up but i bet he could lift 50 pounds.

>She looks like Allie Sin

Classic, but to be fair, the cop did his job well and seems pretty domesticated.

Sounds like something a nigger would say

>"Lick my asshole"

She definitely wanted to get BLACKED.com

nahh thats your typical rich bitch mixing her depression pills with booze and expecting to be excused for her behavior because vagina

>28yo
>Beer belly

Ewwww

She really had dicks on the brain

Kill yourself cuck faggot. You disgust me. The black dude was a manlet compared to the white guy.

Dated a chick with what I can only assume was borderline personality disorder. It ended in a restraining order against her.

>Thinks she may have been drugged
Women will never take responsibility for their poor behavior.

Women have been claiming that they "only had oooooone drink, so I must have been drugged" for at least the past 20 years.

Chicks count drinks like they count cocks.
>The three Manhattans at happy hour don't count because I wasn't really "out" yet
>The 2 margaritas with dinner don't count because it was dinner, duh!
>The four shots those cute guys bought for me don't count because they were cute
>I only paid for one drink at the club myself, therefore I only had one drink

Chick math at it's finest.

I totally agree.

yeah cop was above and beyond for not roughing her up yelling"stop resisting!" as he kicked her ass, he was chill and didnt have to be

Edgy newfriends located. You need to go back.

>tfw no top qt will ever be mentally ill enough to verbally assault me instead of chad during one of her episodes.

>You don't have it on video!
Little does she know...

and yet the black guy walked off with the white guys restrained girl

seriously are you retarded? how do you think your post is anything but cringy?

See my earlier post. Same situation. Fucking. Night. Mare.

So, I completely understand. Restraining order still didn't stop her completely though... so I had to get surveillance. Only when she realized I had cameras and literally everything in my life on lockdown did she stop.

kek

you must have girl issues, cuz it sounds good to me.

women rarely get diagnosed unless they commit a crime or something serious happens, no one calls them on their crazy shit because they want to fuck em

This is how every white women should treat niggers.

>she's definitely fucked up on something

Yeah, asshole.
It's called booze.

>She denied being disruptive
>“Or what? Or what, mother f–ker? Lick my a–hole,” Campbell says on the video, which has been viewed more than 1.5 million times as of Tuesday. “How about that? F–king piece of s–t. That’s why nobody likes f–king police…idiots in this f–king town.”
>Campbell claimed in a Facebook post that she only had one drink and suggested she might have been drugged
>Asked why she thinks she was drugged, Campbell said “everything was foggy”

>In her original Facebook post on the incident, Campbell claimed to have had only one drink, BUT SHE ADMITTED HAVING A TOTAL OF FIVE, including two shots an hour before the show and some while bartending earlier Sunday.

…and since she finally admitted having 5, she likely had 8-10 over the previous few hours.
Drinks are like sexual partners: take whatever number a broad first throws out and triple it, at minimum.

I’ve managed a fairly large nightclub for years now, and 8 out of 10 chicks who get removed behave EXACTLY like this, most often becoming physically violent as well. 1 out of 10 leaves quietly, and 1 out of 10 becomes sweet as pie and tries to cozy up to someone working at the club—usually offering to suck their dick to get back in.

That poor bastard with her really needs to learn the fine art of bitch training.

Lmao

Can I save that?

[niggers silently]

I'm ashamed to be from Niggerdelphia