Why are liberals so much more attractive and successful than conservatives?

Why are liberals so much more attractive and successful than conservatives?
*swoon*

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8DJ2L
archive.is/PNWn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hey Chang, I'm taking your sister and cousins out tonight. Sorry, bro, we don't have any room in the car for you. Maybe you can tag along next time. Don't worry, I'll bring them back in one piece. See ya later, bro! Don't forget to vote Liberal.

>Hey Abdullah, I'm taking your sisters out to the mall. Don't worry, they'll be safe with me. Unfortunately, we don't have enough room for you in the car, but maybe we can catch up next weekend at the barbeque. Later, bro! And don't forget to vote Liberal.

>Hey, Dimitri! I'm just at the parade with your sister. It should be finished in another few hours, but afterward we might grab some souvlaki for dinner. Don't worry, I'll drop her off later tonight. See ya later, man! Don't forget to vote Liberal.

>Namaste, Pajeet! I just had a great lunch meeting with your sister. She had a lot of interesting things to say about Indian issues. Anyway, I invited her for a dinner meeting so we can get some more work done. Maybe next time you can tag along. Take it easy and have a great weekend, dude! Don't forget to vote Liberal.

>Yo, what's up, Jonathan! I just ran into your sister and her friends. What a coincidence! Anyway, we all decided to head out for some drinks later to discuss women's issues. Maybe next time you can come along. Anyway, talk to you later, bro! And don't... forget... to vote... LIBERAL!

Canadian boys just do it better tbqh

Does this guy actually do anything in your country, or does he just pose for pictures constantly?

>attractive
OP, are you a faggo-
oh, right

Justin Trudeau has decreased the number of refugees allowed into Canada, and revoked more citizenships than the previous Conservative Prime Minister.

>Trudeau government revoking citizenship at much higher rate than Conservatives
>The numbers show that the Trudeau government has used the law far more aggressively than the Harper government itself.
archive.is/8DJ2L

>The Prime Minister’s refugee-friendly branding has veiled Canada’s fortress policies
>Just last month, the government quietly capped applications for private sponsorship of refugees from war-torn Syria and Iraq. The number now accepted? A mere one thousand. In other words, many desperate and endangered people will not be able to come to Canada, despite there being groups ready to welcome and host them.
>And of those refugees, nearly half were privately sponsored by citizens, not the government itself. Trudeau has outsourced his responsibility to ordinary people, but has not been shy to claim the benefits to his image.
archive.is/PNWn8

We've got our bulls trained to make us feel good

>or does he just pose for pictures constantly?
You pretty much summed up what his job position entails desu

The more he stays doing pictures the better it is for him, when he actually talks its terrible, so he tries to avoid talking at all costs

I guess a picture really is worth a thousand words

Both are gay.

Why are gay men attractive to faggots?

The question answers itself.

Its the infant blood they drink when they rape and murder babies. Keeps em looking young and feeling fresh

he is quite qt, though

if you're forced to elect a soros puppet it might as well be one with an attractive face

>Why are gay men attractive to faggots?
wew that rhetoricalness

>if you're forced to elect a soros puppet it might as well be one with an attractive face
post tits

Literally every single self-proclaimed "Liberal" man I know is some 140lbs self-hating nerd. Their reactions when a Far Right guy like me gets the liberal pussy they think they're entitled to is the best. " B-but he's a nazi and I'm a nice guy, muh political ideology .... "

It's sad that they still haven't realized that women couldn't care less about who you are as an individual as long as you make them wet.

Neither of these men are attractive

Because a leader should be respected not admired.

trudeau's hair looks like trump's hair dyed black from that angle

>that cats poster in the background

checked and kek'd, the memes make themselves

>Obama
>Liberal
Lol.

Shut up! Trump is attractive too... R-r-r-right??!?!?

if he is playing a nice and friendly guy while quietly doing the right thing, then Leafistan is okay, i guess

> *swoon*

This could have been good bait but you went too far.

Saged

>*swoon*
Which one are you swooning for, the lesbian or the monkey?

oh man those posts about Trudeau with those broads are hilarious, thank you for those

>implying either of those faggots have anything on based căpitanul

>slide thread
Sage and move on

Because most liberals are faggots

Because when you are popular/pretty, no one cares if you are smart.

When you are average ugly, you sure as shit better have a good message.

he was so handsome. no homo.

Because they get their protien from sucking dicks.
>jew dicks
>muslim dicks
>gay dicks
>trans dicks
The list goes on

A community organizer and multiculturalism critic. Smoke some choom and go snowboarding. Leaderless.

He ain't got anything on our capitanul

He is such a fucking embarrassment.

>1 post by this ID

Reminder that faggots exist everywhere, lads. Sage and run.