Even top cuck Morgan is waking up

Even top cuck Morgan is waking up

Do britcucks have hope after-all?

youtube.com/watch?v=xcQo8C8bwKw

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-doesnt-want-to-threaten-poland-and-hungary-for-now/
politico
archive.is/aGGwq
youtu.be/9U27Dz1Bsww
youtube.com/watch?v=pG6GHciiO08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The British don't love their bureaucracy like the Europeans do. The British distrust their government, on the whole, more than any country.

>The British distrust their government, on the whole, more than any country.
Hahahahaahahahahah no, flag related

>this fucking cuck

literally thank God we have Donald Trump right now

Doesn't Morgan actually support Trump?

Morgan is a cunt tho. He can migrate from being cuck to based depending on who he thinks it will offend more.

People hate Trump because hating Trump is popular. People loved Obama with fervour.

Yes, but see my previous post. He knows it will offend people. That is why he supports Trump.

Or maybe they hate him because he's a fat old hypocrite? Ya thunk?

>Or maybe they hate him because he's a fat old hypocrite?

Most people don't know much about Trump. They hate him because it's funny to hate him.

the mudslime looks a little hot under the collar. he knows people are waking up to the taqiyya game

I like how Sadiq shoots himself in the foot.
"Where are the terrorists?"
"Well, the guys who committed the recent attacks weren't from Syria, they were integrated here."
...And that's supposed to make people feel better?

From what I understand is that Piers is very right wing. But even right wing Bongs are anti-gun. It's just their culture.

Not bad, but how about the unedited version?

I've always been firmly on the left except for bs like the recent degenerate gender fluidity and immigration.

What can I do to say something about this. I want real answers, not a violent solution.

When I see things like this I don't recognise the country I've lived in my whole life, and the way things are going I don't see many other places which are going to be protected from these problems.

>I've always been firmly on the left
>I don't recognise the country I've lived in my whole life

I do believe we've identified the problem old boy

I'm pro gun, but you are right, it isn't in our culture. We don't have the same history with guns like American do the pioneers, revolutionary war, civil war, multiple president assassinations, it has shaped America history so much. But I'm not sure if Piers is right-wing, he is still a cunt imo

He looks sickly. I think Trump is really getting to him.

Are you retarded?
Every Eastern European country distrust its government more than the UK, for obvious, communism-related reasons

>I want real answers, not a violent solution
When they run you over with trucks, you are supposed to act violently because this is the only way they can understand, muslims are not civilized enough to be the ones to talk to

You better make it a part of your culture.
Kebab will be armed.
Kebab is fucking killing you limeys in the street with impunity.
I don't mean to come down on you personally.
It's just that my genetic line comes from Scotland - I want to see you cunts survive.
For the love of the motherland - do something.
Protect yourselves.

>implying your government doesn't reside in brussels

Sorry, Poland. I'm talking about countries, not German vassal states

this is great bait

When I say firmly on the left I mean on things like not privatising the NHS.

To be honest either way you vote in the UK your enabling the problem.

I prefer left because I don't want the NHS to be shut down, for police numbers to drop, for internet freedom to be jeapordized. However either way I vote I see more 'bad' immigration and probably more arms sales to Saudis.

I think if I lived in America I'd have been a Bernie supporter. In place of him I supported Trump since he at least didn't publicly want open boarders and seemed to talk about 'draining the swamp' and the like.

>implying this poster isn't one of Boris Johnson's jokes

That's not an answer, I'm serious. What could be done, and not to Muslims, to people who have put known ex Saudi soldiers in Britain and don't seem to know where they are?

I can't fathom how this could be allowed in the first place...

>German vassal states
Sorry, but we are American vassal, just like you. Germans pay us sweet Euros and they take in refugees. Seems like a fair deal to me.

10 years in quarry is the right answer

You lash the shit out of them.

That's what they used to do.

>haha being German's dog is great
>i'm so proud of this
>I get all the scraps I want
>and my masters haven't beaten me at all

YET

politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-doesnt-want-to-threaten-poland-and-hungary-for-now/

Let's archive it

>politico eu/article/angela-merkel-doesnt-want-to-threaten-poland-and-hungary-for-now
archive.is/aGGwq

fuck you, danelaw

Interrupting, talking mad shit right in Sadiq Khan's face
Holy shit, I love this video. Wtf absolutely approved. Typically UK presenters are in the tank for the establishment, but Piers and his partner are just blatantly disrespecting Khan on legitimate grounds and I love it.

>Do britcucks have hope after-all?
Airstrikes.

>when you blame police cuts causing terrorirsm
Oh, so it's the police blowing people up now?

Liberals loved Obama

say it with me now: PART AND PARCEL

this fucking mudshit needs to be fucking HANGED

any MSM talking head speaking anti- viewpoints is controlled opposition.

Hmm, well, ok, but if you'd asked people and framed it as, "Do you trust the government?", at least among the productive classes, you'd have gotten weak results.

That /is/ unedited - cf the nose and grasped hands on the left.

true enough. Which is probably why they wrap this control in celebrity in the first place.

> real answers, not a violent solution.
Tommy Robinson and that ex SAS guy say to round up the radical muslims beyond what the law allows, like you did in Northern Ireland.
Some other commenter familiar with the Northern Ireland situation said that doing that just created more sympathizers and terrorists, the same thing that happens when we drone-strike muslims in the ME. Well so what's the solution?

If you ask me, because of the above dynamics, you have to keep removing them until they're mostly gone. Anything less and they'll eventually swamp you and then you must kiss any democratic solution goodbye.

Maybe other solutions are to criminalize Islam. Seriously. Destroy mosques, ban muslim materials, suffer the duration of their anger but, perhaps disperse them and forbid them from practicing. At least no-one's killed or in jail. I guess this latter is hard because of Saudi money, innit?

Why don't kill all muslims? Or just reduce their population to a controllable size.

I think Piers is pretty centrist. But he likes Trump because:

A) He won on a season of Celebrity Apprentice

B) Like Trump, he's the kind of person who is loyal to those who are loyal to him

C) He is a gossip monger at heart so he loves celebrity and he's really impressed by "bad boy" alpha males be they rock stars or mogul types like Trump.

All I want is an American girl to marry me and make me a burgerlandian.
But the liberal cunts keep wanting to marry me to come here :(

This is not true. Most British people only care about getting drunk, watching reality TV and getting free stuff.

Then go get one, you fucking cuck.

NO

That's something they do better than us, burger bro. Our interviewers softball just about everyone out of some sense of politeness, and seldom follow up, try to unravel the PR bullshit. Brits do.

>People loved Obama with fervour.

>people
>liberals

pick ONE son. just one.

Had a Texan girl in the works who was pretty hot but she was too bipolar

Is it hard for Canadians to become citizens? Just drive over the border and disappear :). I'd bet you'd be low on Trump's list to deport.

How do you keep removing something when more of it is added no matter how you vote.

Britain is beyond saving at this point. They elected a Muslim terror-apologist as the mayor of their capital. By the time they wake up it will be much too late

Yes, one of them merely *tried* to go to Syria, and was stopped by Italian counter-terrorism officers, who then notified Britain, who did nothing.

A second was merely *on a TV show bowing to the Islamic State flag.*

Impossible to track!

When you say they you mean one city which is already majority Muslim?

how does the uk view london nowadays?

Well in my fantasy dreamland where, despite Saudi money and it being part of British identity to hew to the 'rule of law' (there's a joke about that, different countries attitudes toward 'law'. IIRC brits regarded it the highest). And, despite compassion toward brown people who are different, thus giving you noble feelings when you bend over backwards for them - in this dreamworld, you stop importing them :)

Personally I haven't been within 200 miles. My dad is a veteran and says going now is like playing spot the white man.

I just saw an article that the French allow their jihadis to leave to go fight, and then try to arrange to have them killed on the battlefield. Ruthless French! Britain, be more like France.

People today deny genetics, but Americans are a group of mostly Brits that were crazy enough to venture to a huge unknown. It's not like it is today, obviously. We're being diluted.

However, to take the boat over here was crazy, and to go to an unknown thousands of miles away, divided by an ocean, took a genetic special kind of crazy.

Top it off with those that went west early on, and you have the 1% of crazy doing that.

We are literally everyone from Europe that thought facing death and an unknown country were worth it to say "fuck you" to the system. Now take that and breed that for a hundred years.

We maintain some sense of British civility, but underneath that is a fucking madman. Our foundation was taking on the world superpower at the time to kick it all off. Generations after generations of anti -establishment genetics. Only reason we're slightly cucked is due to travel being so easy and diluting that element. But rest assured, it remains strong in 2/3rds of the population.

We're calm like a bomb. If what is occurring in Europe was here, you're looking at borderline genocide whilst drooling at the chance to pop UN helmets simultaneously. There is a reason why our primary export is war and death. Look at our movies and how we glorify violence as proof we fucking love it.

> spot the white man
Not that you care but in sympathy perhaps, there are places in the States where it's like that, too.

Something needs to be done to stop cities like Chicago from descending into smaller South Africa but atleast whites are on par in most places in case of protecting themselves. SAS veterans carry anti-knife gloves and ballistic vests around London incase they need to deal with cultural enrichment.

Personally I have the benefit of never having seen a shit skin this year and being from one of the green areas up north.

I wish I remembered which book it was, but it was someone making the case that Americans were the most independent-minded, the most whiggish, of the Brits. Though it's easy to flatter yourself, you know? After all, we did want to make George Washington king.

youtu.be/9U27Dz1Bsww

Yes. We do have hope. I can't explain how close things are to boiling over here.

That Piers Morgan clip is a good example. That's a prime time TV show staffed by two of the most normie people in the country. And they're shouting at the Muslim mayor asking why he's done nothing.

There's a protest this Sunday in Manchester. If we get mass turnout then that's a sign that it's already begun.

One normal people start raising their head above the parapet then it's game over. They might start Saturday. It might have already begun.

It's not even true as well. They weren't from here.

One was born in Pakistan.
One was Moroccan in Italian.
One was another form of sandnigger with an Irish passport.

> never having seen a shit skin this year
Holy shit! I get that experience only in movies.

Get fucked, terrorist bastard

Its probably because the area I'm from, north east of england, is notoriously an old industrial and mining shithole. Muslims have an awful habit of going to previously nice areas and then turning them into a sewer. See Paris, London, Munich, Cologne, or any major western European city really. I can't speak for western Europe but the countryside is rather untouched at the moment.

Thankfully, due to birth rates and our complete and utter surrender to the forces of shitland, we'll see an end to this antisemitism in the near future.

Counterpoint from an old school campaigner:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG6GHciiO08

tldr from another video, he thinks the only solution is to get Nigel Farage to form and lead a harder-line party.

I like this guy, he's clearly a hardline nationalist, but a hard-headed realist as well.

After the Soviet intervention in Afghanistan, every Arab state did exactly the same thing. They emptied their prisons of jihadis with the fond hope they'd go to Afghanistan and get killed.

Algeria released more than any of them.

10 years later:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerian_Civil_War

You're already armed so things will never get as bad in America as here.

Which ironically is why we are actually going to end up removing kebab. Because of the fact that we can't stop these attacks happening.

Our lack of guns give us 1 option:

Remove kebab or die.

If you know England it's pretty clear which one it wil be.

In fairness, despite being a mayor, why is it his job to be doing what the Home Office is supposed to be doing? I didn't know a city mayor, either for a major metropolitan capital, was responsible for border vetting.

I actually truly do work in research. I was fucking around in the library looking at all the old books. In one of them was some 1930's book written by a German scientist, talking about the genetic problem with Americans. The reason I gave had been derived from that book. I paraphrased it poorly, but it had the hypothesis that America, through evolutionary genetic drift, bred the most defiant breed of human. It poised it as a problem for establishment.

To be honest, the only reason why this county hasn't erupted into total chaos is due to state rights, which you Europeans can view as independent countries within Europe, as we are similarly a union of countries respectively, because we're fucking huge.

The left seeks to undo this little secret of our union, unknowingly inching it closer to chaos. The left have a European vision for the USA, and can't really understand it will be its undoing. We are simply too large for that. Our genetics make us highly unstable for an EU system as well.

no, because they literally have no guns to fight the invaders.

but at least the invaders dont have guns either because they have to use cars and knives lol

europe is finished and kek wills it, because kek is true chaos.

People who aren't political at all where I live are seeking a solution to it. As for gun laws, well it gets to a point when they refuse you a section 1 on your FAC or you simply don't have time to waste six months of your life prior at a gun club, people (aka 700,000 people in this country) will just buy illegally. A lot of those will be niggers in London, but equally as many people who would rather say fuck the law and not die if they were in a situation should they need it.

I know we Americans bluster, we've got removable numbers of kebabs and Hispanics and blacks too and do nothing, but, do you really think you'll rise up? Trust me I'm cheering for you. I yelled myself hoarse when I heard on the car radio that Brexit won. We've got to keep each others' morale up, Anglo bro.

Ah, a spastic sitting behind the Internet who has never fucked a woman and who talks of kek is telling us we're doomed.

Fuxking neet faggot.

It makes me laugh knowing that England as always will be leading the way on this in being the first country to kick the Muslims subhumans out. People are openly calling for internment here.

Also - were not part of Europe. We're not in the political union and nor are we even part of the continent.

3 geordies could stop a truck of peace.

That's depressing.

It will start in the north.

We have 3m (5%) Muslims as of 2011 census so it's probably 8% now accounting for illegals.

The problem is big but by no means insurmountable. Before the past few months I still thought it would be decades (20 years approx) Before we countered this.

Now I'm thinking it's more like 5. 10 max.

Either a political party will gain power based on deportations or vigilante groups will form. Or both.

It's not "if" but "when".

*5-10 years

We actually had 2.5m at the 2011 census which was 4.4% and the number will not be beyond 6.5% yet. I'm not saying that's any better, but there was a thread where this has been worked out before.

How are they not tried for treason when they come back?

Who in the fuck is Angela Merkel to threaten Poland and Hungary for not flooding their own countries with niggers?

What in the fuck? What kind of fairy tale shit is she on?

From the liberal point of view, it does. Because then the blame falls on white people for "failing" to intergrate them with their evil racism. Thus the glorious PoC master race is absolved of any wrongdoing.

You'd think the IRA and the population's muscle memory would be perfect for resistance to kebab. In Boston, it's the Irish (many movies, look for Ben Affleck and Matt Damon) who, at least for a while, kept their neighborhoods clean of darkies one way or another.

I reckon you can bump those numbers 5-10% for illegals

I live in Los Angeles.
I'm jealous.
Which is funny because some of my favorite people are Mexicans.
But I still feel like there's a barrier between me and them.
It sucks.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

There's a generation of soldiers who fought in Northern Ireland on our side who are pissed off. And a generation of younger kids, working class background around the north where I'm from, who aren't political in any way shape or form but know a problem when they see it and want a solution.

Allow terrorist attacks
Subjects scared; need big bro
Big bro needs more power over subjects in order to protect
More personal freedoms erode
Subjects now docile; perfect for work
Job security, Stockholm syndrome, profit

hahah yeah he made some sentences yes very good

do not ever let him leave that place again. we do not want that faggot back here.

How do you know I'm not?

Were mostly British, but 50% more crass and took most of you that were bred for war. You'll root the problem out, undoubtedly. It will cost you some good lives lost, but you'll come around with a palatable solution, globally, that will be ridiculed as harsh, but nowhere near full nazi for historical purposes.

Your real future threat is the EU amassing an army to punish those that don't play ball with the EU dream. Lucky we're here when that happens. If you dont think our top brass isn't either issuing this to stream roll them in the future or strategizing heavily for it, you'd be naive. Our business is war. We know what Germany amd France are doing.

Can't say I've ever met a Mexican in my life. Then again, how common would they be here

Yeah and I think it's genetic, not merely cultural. We have 'mirror neurons' (

>morgan
>top cuck

only triggered amerisharts hate him because muh gun

he's quintessential af

Glorious Revolution II when?