I want to buy an engagement ring but dont want to give Jews my money. Plz help

Topic title.

I'd like a diamond, but am open to alternatives. Will spend at least $5000. I'm sure Kay, Jared, etc are all Jewish or have ties to Jewish blood diamonds. Short of going to a 3rd world country, what are options?

Other urls found in this thread:

gemsociety.org/article/mined-in-america/
thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=14420.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'd like a diamond, but am open to alternatives. Will spend at least $5000.
You aren't redpilled enough to see the foolishness of what you want.

Why? So you can please a woman who will have a ~50%+ of divorcing you?

It's not worth it.

Just pump and dump, and if she's reading this, you're a gold digging cunt for wanting a man to spend $5,000 on something as stupid and materialistic as a ring to impress your stupid girlfriends with.

Chemical vapor deposition.

Thanks (((user))). I am trying to have a wife and family as per the Bible. Keep your red pill about relationships to yourself, that is the Jewish pill.

fpbp

gemsociety.org/article/mined-in-america/

go find your own precious stone to add to it. diamonds were worthless until the 30s when they started being advertised as what you should give your partner

thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=14420.0

smelt your own ring. shit will be soo so very much cheaper and a lot more meaningful.

fuck sake its a very easy way around buying into forced advetising

And to add:

A ring is more than what you think. If one's wife was ever separated or stranded, it can be used as a bartering chip to return home.

Thanks British user, but I want something that won't look terrible. I am garbage at crafts.

Any 100% Christian companies?

Buy some gold either in bar or nugget form and forge your own ring.

I'm really not down to make it myself. I'm scared I would screw it up, but I'll look into it.

I'm really just looking for a 100% non-Jew company. Preferably Christian.

Look for local, non-chain jewellers. You'll be able to tell whether he's Jewish or not by the name

that's so christian of you

One piece of advice I've seen online is to shop at a nice pawn shop instead of a jewelry store at the mall. You'll avoid the jewelry store's ridiculous markup.

I've been married a long time. I absolutely did not spend anywhere near $5k on an engagement ring, nor did my wife-to-be expect me to. In fact, she would have been upset with such a frivolous expense.

Buy a smaller diamond, in the cut and setting that she likes, with very high marks for color, cut, and clarity.

My gf told me that when the time comes she'd rather go backpacking together. Maybe something like that instead of a ring.

zircon

Find a used ring

>Supporting christians is anti-Christian.

Fuck off and pay denbts

Okay, look, its called a grab and run, you have a friend go to the counter and ask to see a diamond, while this happens, you run up and grab it and bail out as fast as you can

There's a monopoly on diamonds by De Beers, it's the reason why diamonds are so expensive even though they aren't even rare.

There's no way you're escaping the Jews on this brah.

Diamonds are the most ((shlonged)) gemstone by fucking far. They're only the "traditional" stone because of a fucking DeBeers ad campaign from the 30s. The same ad campaign that made it "tradition" to spend 2 months salary.

Any chick who's worth a shit wouldn't want you blowing that kind of money on a ring when you could put that towards a house or literally fucking anything that would improve your future quality of life together. Unless you're really rolling in it and $5k is nothing to you, in which case knock yourself out.

Get a ruby or a sapphire or something for a stone. Buy your ring off of etsy so you don't have to pay some middleman, thus you get more ring for your buck. Id suggest getting a pave ring with small diamonds along the band (because even women who aren't valid whores and who understand the bullshit surrounding diamonds might still like them - women are just like that), but with a huge red, blue or green rock in the middle.

t. White Sup Forumsack whose only sympathy for niggers extends to africans horribly maimed by warlords and shit involved in the blood diamond industry.

Dude...why waste money when you can make the ring your damn self? More meaning in it and no matter what she will be happy because it shows your time and determination.

Thank you

Do you even Bible, bro?

Man, I know how hypocritical this sounds, but I want that to be my last option. I never want to sweat (or have her swear) the "where did you get it" question. It is definitely on the table though. Honestly, money is not an issue. Especially 5k.

Money isn't really an issue as far as this. I want her to have a bit of security on her hand if I accidentally leave her at the supermarket.

just for kicks after you buy something from a jewelry store, go back the next day and ask them how much they'll give you for what you bought.

i bet its 20% or less

>Will spend at least $5000.
lol faggot

I need a ring of some type. Even just to fit into society and her family.

That sounds familiar but I dont really know what it is. Zirconium or something right? I'll Google it.

This. It is Jews that control the diamond market AND brainwashed people into buying them for their fiancée. Don't buy into this Jewish nonsense.

lot of good goys in this thread

Can't do it bro.

Lmao, my girl is Greek...

Nice, will mull it over.

That's the answer I was hoping not to hear. I know diamonds come straight from places like Thailand and India, could always wander around.

Not my only sympathy for niggers. Hitler didn't hate black people, I definitely don't. If they're Christian, they're alright with me.

So many people have said this that now I might have to go this route. Pretty worried about screwing it up.

Columbian emeralds are nice- especially the very pale ones. Tanzanites are nice, too.

I kinda agree with user who said that's too much to spend on an engagement ring. Maybe I'm more practical, but there are so many things- useful and strictly for pleasure, that you could spend the extra money on. (lol Mine was a leather Roche Bobois sofa back in the day. Today, I'd rather have a small travel trailer.)

Look at some lapidaries, too (check spelling). My mom had a smoky topaz (about 12 carats) that cleaved horizontally when she dropped it. My stepdad paid around $700 for it in the mid 60s. She replaced the broken stone for under $100.

Maybe look on etsy, too, and check estate sales.

I use RF CVD for my diamond like carbon.

Fuck... That is a powerful post.

I don't have to worry too much
about my dental bills here in America.

Are you saying Greek girls are whores? Mine lives in Greece.

Dammmmmmmit

Hail Hydra

Thanks man, I will check these out.

Damn, I'm an idiot. I thought this was trolling or something. I just Googled this. Nice dude.

Look up Moissanite. It's an artificial stone that looks 10x better than whatever diamond a pathetic loser like you could afford. You can buy a quality ring for a few hundred that would be thousands if it were diamond.