We all know the fatass faggot that is Michael Moore and his new website Trumpileaks

We all know the fatass faggot that is Michael Moore and his new website Trumpileaks.
ITT: Let's make up a fake yet believable story and 'leak' it to this fatass.

Bump
C'mon faggots

Why don't you do it? I heard Jews were good at making up fake statistics.

Second post best post

I can't craft a good narrative alone, I am but one Jew

>jews making fun of jews

Anyone that leaks to this instead of Wikileaks is retarded. Moore is not the weaponized autist of privacy and transparency that Assange is, all of his sources will get busted.

why would any of the neckbeard LARPers on here be taken seriously?

as someone involved w/TrumpiLeaks, we meet our sources in person. none of you faggots will actually have the balls to do this, let alone leave your moms' basements.

I know, that's the idea, To have some 'mysterious leaker' ""leak"" some false information, have the MSM eat it up like the vultures they are and show how desperate they are and how far will they go just to get a scoop

Nice LARPing, now get a life you NEET

meh, we've already been contacted by NSA sources, and a BUNCH of high level staffers in the white house. the latter say they have been leaking to CB at the WP for the last 3 months. one of our sources is JS' intern. lots of juicy tidbits. but we weaponize the data by feeding it to conservative-leaning outlets like WSJ and the washington times. our first whistleblower in fact will have a piece done on they by the washington examiner, not exactly a hotbed of leftist thinking. our strategy is to get our WBs' stories to right-leaning outlets who know a good story when they see one but cannot burn our source. we then get them to promise to publish without crediting us as the conduit.

everyone wins, except Trump. it will really make a lot of Trump supporters' heads explode, since they won't be able to say "liberal media/fake news," unless they are now lumping Examiner, WashTimes, WSJ and a certain conservative cable news channel as part of the liberal media.

our strategy is bulletproof; because we are only meeting our sources in person and are not doing RETARDED fucking stupid shit like having a source trifold a piece of paper and then SHOWING IT TO THE NSA, our opsec is also bulletproof.

Lets make Barron's diary.

OK, if I pretend hard enough to believe this is true, tell me now: Why are you telling us your fucking plan? Are you retarded?

what's the harm in telling neckbeards on Sup Forums? i thought this place loves leaks, or is that only ones that help mother Russia.

Bump again
C'mon, I want to see the MSM outlets fall

and yes it's a LARP. please don't contact these news outlets i have listed. thankyou. :)

the last thing we want is a conservative boycott against conservative leaning news outlets. ;)

that said, we would never leak to Breitbart, so keep going there and getting misinformation and confirmation bias.

There is no harm, it just looks like new levels of stupid to tell people about your plan. Also prove you're not a LARPer.

please ignore all these posts, i'm drunk ;)

i'm just LARPing, we are not leaking to the news organizations i have listed. especially not to the conseravtive cable news channel's sunday morning host ;) ;)

jokes on you, i was LARPing.

yeah that's it :D

basically we are WikiLeaks, except the only difference being we love America, not Russia.

Trump secretly has black basketball players sneaked into the white house for sex orgies with him and certain family members.

Do you honestly think I read most of these outlets, especially breitbart? They have extremely poor journalism skills (the WSJ us going down in quality too) , for now I have my not-too-biased Israeli news outlets.
Enjoy your (you)s.

It's 1:50 am here. Wait until it's day in America and re-make the thread

>Implying anything he publishes won't be fake

Haven't thought of that, guess you're right. Hoped some Europeans would be up for this.

We won't even have to. This situation will sort itself out

Probably, but then again, why not do it for the lols?

we at TrumpiLeaks won't be publishing a single thing. that will be all the media's doing. we are starting by only feeding dirt to conservative media.

our hope is to start an info war (no pun intended) between the news orgs to start upping their journalism and stop sucking on the teat of the Donald. they will likely alienate their casual reader bases but generate A LOT more clicks -- and credibility -- in the long term.

that said, "news" is a dirty word among the American right because news is more or less a stand-in for Jews, the most-hated religion/culture in America by the right. (they say it's Muslims but they have a lot more in common than any other religion).

>calls someone a fatass

>supports overweight 70 year old tardo

Now, I don't wanna be that guy but

Impressive that you're this uninformed, I Iive in Israel and even I know the mainstream conservative doesn't really know anything bad about Jews, therfore hating Muslims more, because their terrorist attacks are more... noticeable.

Why did he bother making Trumpleaks when Wikileaks already exists to fuck both sides when they're doing shady things.

>trumpileaks
Si low effort its sad

you have the luxury of not living in a society where the white exurban man's hopes and dreams and paychecks are evaporated by economic forces beyond his control. his daily life is not affected in any way, shape or form by Muslims. the hidden hand the modern American rightist blames is the Jews, who have taken over the banks, the media and the government. Muslims are a red herring used by all three institutions to distract these poor white men.

or at least that's how the right-leaning thinking goes outside the city limits. i can't speak for righties in the cities, since they are normies.

>not wanting to bait outlets whether you support the Blondie or not
Do you have a life?

why does Michael Moore always remind me of a Kronenberg-monster?

fuck off fagoot, Michael Moore is a Great American Patriot, you otoh are typical pol tier cancerous scum

and of course Chaffetz is the treasonous idiot who leaked the Comey letter about Clinton that put Trumpsky in office, it is to laugh

Perhaps getting caught is part of his plan?

You guys really think he'd fall for this? This is no better than those people who think they're going to trick the NYT/WAPO with fake stories. You know they vet this shit right?

getting caught? we are doing this in the open, Einstein.

Oh shit faggot you just broke opsec. Goddamn that sucks. Oh wait you're a larping homosexual

The rural folks probably won't listen, and I still don't believe you work for Moore.

Ha ha ha ha. They've been had hundreds of times faggot

you'll find out if I'm LARPing tomorrow around 9am PST. watch fox news.

r 0 lling for Hitler num erals

How bout something dealing with trump and the bank of china. Also bank of china has a branch in moscow.

Im sure someone can craft a story that Trump went into debt with the bank of china which in reality is a bribe being paid to russia and the bank of china is just being used as a cover for russian collusion.

why do you hate russians so much?

>Some fatass faggot thinks people leaking shit to expose corruption is the same as disclosing sensitive info that may endanger lives as long as it might damage a guy he doesn't like because he had the audacity to win a democratically held election

Europeans are busy being murdered by peaceful folks.

So trump "pissgate" 2.0?

Remember guys too add info that will make it easy to debunk if he does publish it. Incorrect places/dates etc.

>a BUNCH

hurr duur anonymous sources huuurr duuure so fucking important hurr duur we commit espionage and brag about it on Sup Forums hurr durr.

can you breathe through your nose?

>borderline soliciting the commission of a crime
God damn Michael Moore is dumb as fuck.

Thanks for this Israeli bro

Examples?

>MFW Micheal "Big Mac" Moore thinks he is on the same level as Assange

So basically we have a LARPer bored out of his ass, not actually providing any info or sources, therfore, even if not a LARP, should still be considered as one.
Now let's actually get to work.

doing what, creating another narrative that the mainstream media will pick up as fact without regard for reason or rationality?

Yes, basically this, but let's make it seem believable and provide subtle yet noticeable signs that it's fake, but not obvious enough for Moore's fat ass to notice.

Trump drinks blood from a small vial on his night desk before he goes to bed, he believes it keeps him young.

Yes, but make this one more like "pissgate" than "muh russians"

With how Buzzfeed picked up pissgate and Moore being a man child waiting for a "gotcha" against Trump, I won't be surprised if he won't even read it before publishing.

This thread is the best a Share Blue thinktank could come up with? Feed Sup Forums disinfo hoping for MSM lurkers to pick it up and run with the bait and to continue the false narrative, divide and conquer bullshit?

Remember when Moore didn't like Hillary talking about how corrupt she was? Then suddenly he changed his tune. A pay off? Blackmail perhaps? Only fakes fall for fakes.

michael moore is an attention whore
assange, hate him or love him, is no fucking larper, that's for sure

That's why I want to fake a "document", to show what outlet us the fakest and that Moore is a fraud. I'll probably do this thread again in a couple hours when most of you Americans wake up.

checked out the site fat boy is desperate. I think he will take anything.

just send him anything

Fabricate leak that exposes the coverup of Seth Rich. See if he even prints it.

I don't want to do this unless Megyn Kelly promises to ask Putin about it to his face again. I'm spoiled now.

Trump peed on Obama's old sheets

Documents showing Trump in a bidding war between Russia and China for influence; Russia won so China supported the Clinton campaign

Is his team as fat as him?