Trying to think of some funny shit but I ain't clever haha

now that i think of it i really should have used a proxy to send that

haha youll get yours, bogan!!!

more

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

This pleases me

i did my part

I'm sure they will come up with many stories that are totally real

im going to tell them i cant watch my favourite netflix shows without feeling an overshadowing guilt for my white skin color

I was the victim of hate crime when applying to colleges and didn't get into some bc I was Asian but blacks/mexicans did with way worse scores

Not a bad idea. Just submitted a story about 2 whites being assaulted by 3 black dudes who yelled fuck white people n shieet

Just did it.

What if you're a perpetrator? Where's the option to tell your story?

if you're asian and don't get in to the best college isn't it mandatory to honor kill yourself?

Noice

Are we not doing white victims? We're just doing retarded ones?

just told them i had to pretend to be gay to get let into my desired college lol

should do white victims and make them very realistic, then if they don't show up in the final report you caught them red-handed

document and screenshot so you can prove you submitted

MAKE IT REALISTIC
AND AGAINST WHITES

>When i was in high school, two black kids jumped me just outside school and called me "white bitch"

>Etc.

Their site was literally created 2 days after the presidential election.

That's what I was thinking

Awesome. I'm gonna tell my story of how a racist-ass faggotty looking chink store owner accused me of shoplifting just because I be black, and then then called the cops on me after he saw some beers in my coat that I had already paid for at another store with my EBT. And then he called the cops, and this lilly white peckerwood cracker motherfucker and his wetbeak spic partner arrested me, because dey racist.

It's important the world know how oppressed and hated black men like me are.

Nah, i can still settle for being your boss in the future you poor dumb fuck

>leftists unironically believe bullshit stories like these

When the virtue signalling so strong, you go blind.

Boo hoo nigger cant use his food stamps for swishers and a 40. Go kill yourself already fuckin coon