Is the alt right just paleoconservatism sprinkled with antisemitism and re packaged for anti social teens?

Is the alt right just paleoconservatism sprinkled with antisemitism and re packaged for anti social teens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder
youtu.be/52WIdTcSvhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, paleoconservatism is alt-right packaged for cucky boomers who are too afraid to confront racial issues.

Also fringe fascist groups, though most of them have abandoned the Alt-Right

who cares, post more skinny emo bitches

is that Anne Frank?

who is the sticc

It's partly a reaction to science-denialism by leftists on issues like race. Which is pretty ironic, considering that leftists are supposed to fucking LOVE science.

Moar

Fpbp
Another episode of "let's try define the alt right"? I thought they axed this show a few months ago

this thing is just x sprinkled with y for z lol rite guys? doesn't it sound silly when i simplify everything into memes? i'm john oliver.

moar skinny bitches are my thing

Yes. I'm sorry.

Not to mention its more then science it's how we fundamentally live with it every day of our lives on a societal level. It infects our everyday reality and yet they deny noticing it. Constantly moving the goal posts and changing the language of things. Nigger, Black, African-American, Open hostile threat roaming the streets. Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigrants, Undocumented Workers, Invasion force balkanized the south western United States. One day this madness must end and I think its soon.

>paleoconservatism sprinkled with antisemitism

From reading Gottfried and Fleming, I was under the impression that paleoconservatism was counter-Semitic from its very beginning.

(((Frum))) and his fellow (((neo-conservatives))) appears to think so too.

>is x just y?
No, x might be y, but it can't be 'just' y. Else it would be limited to y and would not qualify as x at all.
Fight reductionism, don't remove your world.

Wikipedia:
->In 1972, Sobran began working at National Review. He stayed for twenty-one years, eighteen as senior editor, before he was removed from the publication amidst controversial charges of anti-semitism

Thats about as accurate as saying that the ocean is basically a bunch of water sprinkled with salt.

Let's make counter-Semitism great again

see Willaim F Buckly jr

Do you consider him a paleoconservative?

Daily reminder that

>S T I C C > T H I C C

Is the patrician position.

Is that SPOOKY SPOOKY SKELETONS?

WFB isnt really paleocon. Pat Buchanan probably is.

Alt-Light is controlled opposition

>shoe0nhead
>likely coalburner
that is 100% confirmed

Stop posting transsexuals, m8.

Whenever you see people desperately trying to categorize something, it is because they fear it.

Beautiful.

Alt-Wrong.

I listen to Marilyn Manson, but I obey Rush Limbaugh

>the people who support our stupid, goofy cause are all clowns!
>so, they must be controlled opposition!

Maybe the people who support your cause are just stupid, goofy clowns all-around.

Say what you want about PJW but he still is against the islamification of europe and has helped redpill a lot of people on the muslim problem and refugee bs.

is the left just jews trying to take over our country?

youtube.com/user/StevenCrowder
opinions on this guy?

I'm mostly subbed to sargon because I think his videos are decent and well researched

(((Paleocons)))

No , alt right is a bunch of neo fascists, monarchists, and various ethno nationalists.

its repackaged controlled opposition, by hillary, for hillary

they already did.

I don't have an economic leaning.

Its a made up term pushed by the fascist Left liberals that lost the election. There is no such thing as the Alternative Right.

nailed it

>fascist Left liberals
back to plebbit

>Leftists are the REAL fascists!

i remember a time when i thought this was hilarious hyperbole by an old man. Now I realize he is 100% right, though he had to use his limited vocabulary and aging mind to formulate it.

>tfw socialy centrist but a full blown anti-semite and I hardly ever bother to hide it

Alt-right (aka conservative jew lovers) are the untermensch and need to be gassed.

>Pat Buchanan probably is.
>Buchanan
>probably

Dude, he's the living definition of a PaleoCon.

Alt right is a leftist bogeyman. Its not real

Spencer certainly isn't jewish-controlled opposition. Unless you think jewish shills commonly have their mothers threatened by kike real-estate agents for their sons political beliefs.

He also hangs out with TRS people all the time, of which their most popular podcast is literally called "The Daily Shoah".

I've never met someone who claimed to be alt-right identify as a conservative. The vast majority of them were once libertarians.

Most of us are 20-40.

The alt-right is simply an anarchist movement that engages in all things edgy. The alt-right has no true principles politically, so it shouldn't be thought of as a political stance. The alt-right just serves to piss everyone off and grows more ideologically opposed to whatever seeks out problems with it.
The alt-right's only concurrent principle is to resist everything.

True paleoconservatism is more grounded in principle than the alt-right movement, like non-aggression and non-interventionalism. It's these principles and a general prerogative for limited government that make paleoconservatism a political stance with grounded principles that are set in stone.

This

Paleoconservatism is civic nationalism: and Alt. Right is ethno-nationalism.

Paleoconservatism is not even necessarily religious nationalism, and religion could easily be considered a part of ethnicity the other part being blood or genetics. Paleoconservatism would insist on some correct morality, but is also likely to be infested by ecumenism.

my GF had nearly that same body like a decade ago

kinda miss it but I guess she'd be dead by now

youtu.be/52WIdTcSvhc

Alt. Right is also basically a re-branding of White Nationalism, by the way.

Fuck off with this reddit-tier shit ot kill yourselves

But, user., how will you ever hope to maintain your choleric appearance if you say reasonable things like that?

second to last post worst post

then who do you like? Richard Spencer?

the alt right doesn't exist go back to kikebook

The alt right is a loose classifaction of a myriad peoples of a myriad ideologies whom are all displeased with the travesty of our modern nations and governments. The reason its thrown everyone through a loop is because the alt right leads towards socially conservative ideals which differs from most every anti-establishment ideology to date.

Like this, user. --> These are the kinds of things you're supposed to say. :^)

Think choleric, act choleric, then you speak _choleric_.

this is the only answer. I don't care if the 'alt-right' was called that before. The moment hillary named it, and they all backed away, they became the easy target she wanted.

>No, paleoconservatism is alt-right packaged for cucky boomers who are too afraid to confront racial issues.

Man, fuck you guys. I'm 30 and I joined the Archeo-Futurist meme and then you go and make this new shit. Fuck YOU

I'm only kidding, though. Because these individuals are obviously only hoping to be seen as choleric. Such an obvious attempt surely makes them transparent and thus very, very silly.

Nobody backed away. We had coat tail riding twats like PJW, Cernovich, and other nobody twitter personalities simply jump on the bandwagon without even looking to see what the term Alt-Right meant. All the civic nationalist cucks realized what they had done, and tried to save face.
No White Nationalist ever left a movement of White Nationalists for being openly White Nationalist.

It's whatever the media says it is and at this point that's anyone who opposes political correctness/neo marxism.
To be fair, it's hard to oppose those things without being antisemitic

>only concurrent principle is to resist everything

This makes no sense.

Alt-right is more akin to third positionism, but less defined. The common theme among everyone "alt-right", at least everyone that I've met or listened to, is the 14 words.

That's how I'd define it, as far as you can define such a thing. Someone who believes in securing the existence of our people and a future for white children. The opinions of how this is carried out are varied within the scope of the alt-right, but it still comes down to that theme.

The 'alt right' is literally the backlash to the PC culture that has recently changed up a gear.

It's that simple.
It's the same reason Trump is president.

Maybe you're just a bitch?

Spencer has named the jew you retard

mid thread posts like a retard desperate for attention because mummy never loved him post worst post

no really that actually made me think

By shifting attention away from the Jew, to the Muslim symptom of the Jew problem, PJW is a good Goy? Really? War with Islam is exactly what the Jew World Order wants. They always win when it's Goyim vs Goyim. Come on man. No wonder Jews are getting away with this shit. People are so easily distracted and manipulated.

who's the cum slum?

Spencer gets invited on National Jew TV, and brags about White Privilege, and how Whites conquered and Colonized everyone. He literally reinforces the Jews propaganda, and stupid fucks like you, eat it right up. Bunch of sorry bastards. It's so easy for them to subvert and control movements, when dumb shits like you will fall for it in droves. Bet you're also a Trumptard.

No, it's a gateway drug.

420 gas the bikes
syrup war now

Is that Slender Man's sister?

>anorexic whores are the patricians choice
No actually its the choice of immature boys barely past puberty

I don't know what any of that means, but here's my theory as a life-long Liberal Democrat and would still regard himself as such, who voted straight Red this last cycle, and I identify a lot with what you guys are calling "alt-right."

If I wanted to fuck a skeleton I'd rather break into a science class room.

pretty much

You aren't a liberal if you could justify voting by for policies that are anything but liberal. I could see you being disillusioned and not voting at all, but you think Republicans, you think TRUMP, is more representative of your values? Bullshit.

The "alt-right" is the same old conservatism plus extreme butthurt felt over feminism and/or racial politics.

Everything old becomes new again. Paleoconservatives (the original conservatives before the Neo-Cons coopted the party), were against immigration, and foreign entanglements in general. Were they in favor of any of the wars, or importing massive waves of 3rd worlders? Hell no.

I'm sure that, in private, they talked about Jews - but it wasn't exactly part of the public platform. Kind of like it is now - there's not a lot of "alt-right leaders" that run around talking about them publicly, or are offering public policy options concerning them - but quite a few people understand the issues.

They didn't run around criticizing blacks all the time, because blacks weren't, in general, as degenerate as they are today. They weren't handing out welfare candy, and pushing shit culture, all the time to make them that way. If they had retained their political prominence, the black issue would largely be a non-issue.

I'm not sure the philosophy was "re-packaged", really. It's just reason and common sense, and after a while of studying the issues in depth - the truth.