Ban me if you fucking want. We will not stop investigating the assignation of Seth Rich, a true fucking patriot

Ban me if you fucking want. We will not stop investigating the assignation of Seth Rich, a true fucking patriot.

/srg/ FUCK CENSORSHIP edition

/CFG/ INVESTIGATION FINAL EDITION FROM DocANON
>mega.nz/#!orol2ByR!vsWT1loo_awkJzgRf05VmblQ5_IqVEMasQJZhXxQOLM

CORRECT THE RECORD TAX EXPENSE SHEET
>mega.nz/#!EqBlGSSI!Oe5nb1WlxfiTBDtZi0FV_SEd5sGajqHyO1MT-Yx4wRs

RUSSIAN ACTIVITIES IN US ELECTION DHS-FBI (OFFICAL)
>mega.nz/#!t2AQBZgD!1dzyodsUTavebOncHWuX3kcy06_C3f1yG6XdGSVHNpM

RUSSIAN MALICIOUS ACTIONS IN ELECTION DHS-FBI (OFFICAL)
>mega.nz/#!hrZ2HBBQ!GF-gOfHanC55wRjqkFFD0s_CNHWmdmrpAs2yVpelwf0

WHAT YOU CAN DO
Find a target, use the following tools
>ghostbin.com/paste/9yxyr

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/crime/lyft-driver-shot-dead-was-husband-of-georgia-assistant-attorney-general/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-02/un-official-accidentally-crushes-own-throat-right-testifying-against-hillary-clinton
nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/
lifezette.com/polizette/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126245278
youtube.com/watch?v=tHFttMVkezo
pastebin.com/fahsxFqU.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

learn to let things die you autistic idiot.

Judicial watch has a link to the AONN part 2 and the pastebin summary. Will keep you posted on any replies.

Your presence here verifies your fear.

You got banned op?

Me too. Every time I mention Goldman and the election. They seem really sensitive about that little connection.

If we get shilled here we should just make an entire srg inf board. The shilling became the same on the cfg threads least year when we were actually onto shit

Explain please

Shilling has been pronounced tonight. I'm saying hold our ground. Don't flee, just put up with it.

.02 has been donated

I'm with you user! Even if everyone else gives up I'll keep coming to these threads and we will find the answer together.

fuck seth rich threads

please ban this fuckwit

Fuck off shill.

I WROTE A FUCKEN COMPILER

A wild leaf appears

checked

LOL. How much of this investigation has been done under the influence? I have contributed when I should have been unconscious.

"Muh Russians" is a psyop by the Goldman folks to point the finger as far away as possible. Goldman Sachs had motive and means to hack the election. The quid pro quo was they get there people in the White House. And they get to tell trump what to do or they will spill the beans on him and Epstein and the Lolita express. Trump gets to introduce his kids to the power elites. That's why trump ran. He did it for his daughter and son in law.

During the Obama administration Goldman had their people in the Justice department. This time they went for the brass ring as it were.

Look at "Veneer of justice in a kingdom of crime" on YouTube and tell me Lloyd Blankfein should not be still in jail.

Oh well time to get banned again.

And the shills just bump the thread. That is all they do.

i'm feeling E N E R G I Z E D guys
anybody wanna do some jumping jacks to get their blood flowing?
we've got a lot to read and archive today, so let's all get going and get some ENERGY.
feeling energetic let's have some energy this is a good feeling this could be a great day of happenings let's all find some energy!

4D

Yaaawn, old fucking news. The links have been severed like the "zodiac" killer.

Bot copy/paste get paid next to nothing by satan

His name was Seth Rich.

Goldman controls the MSM so all you are ever going to hear is "muh Russians".

They were unimpressed with Hillary. So they paid her off to go away with those speeches and to inoculate themselves from any wrong doing. Shekels well spent by the way....

She was a terrible candidate. Trump won in a landslide. Probably 15 points worth. The Goldman folks hacked it to make it really close and make him easier to manage because he would not have the mandate a landslide would have given him.

You are all being played.

>again and again

Updated version when?

Kek

Just ask Jill Stein. She would tell you that every time she sued a state she found moar votes for trump. Somebody told her to stop.

And she did. Not a peep out of her since. I understand Bernie has a really nice second vacation home now as well and a wife cleared of wrong doing a certain college in new hamshire or was it Vermont?

You just blew my head up.

bump

I truly believe the DNC can hack an election. Only explanation for that Kenyan winning twice. I saw the unprecedented show of average Americans showing up at the polls when he got term 2. No way. hillary probably got the votes of her kinfolk and few hard core dems. Trump was an avalanche the cheaters could not beat.

That's really good & accurate.

Justice for

Seth Rich. Washington DC

Monica Petersen. Haiti

Antonin Scalia. Big Bend Texas

Shahriar Zolfaghari Atlanta Georgia. people.com/crime/lyft-driver-shot-dead-was-husband-of-georgia-assistant-attorney-general/

John Ashe. zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-02/un-official-accidentally-crushes-own-throat-right-testifying-against-hillary-clinton

Hell ban me forever. I'll be in good company.

Goldman hacked the election? thats nonsense. They don't give a fuck who wins the presidency. They only want information out of the white house on policy matters. They want to have the best information and be the first to know. But Goldman would never hack the election. Thats just ridiculous.

This is a noggin joggin theory, user.

2nd that notion

And has nothing to do with this thread

I disagree. Hillary would have been harder to control and "their" guys would be in positions of power inside the whitehouse like they are now.

Motive and means.

It has everything to do with this thread. Power corrupts absolutely. And the powerful will do Anything to see that nothing will upset their apple cart.

Okay user

Brennan could have been the one that routed out Seth?

nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/

bump

Start with "Veneer of Justice in a Kingdom of crime" and understand that there was absolutely now way the Goldman folks were going to sit around and do Nothing or ever again be put in a position of having to testify in front of congress and the American people as possible perps.

Motive and means.

Is anyone digging for info still or are we at a stalemate? If we are maybe we need to switch gears to raising awareness? Divert energy to something productive.

Good stuff user.

I'm on raising awareness at this point. Just one user sayin.

Been at a stalemate for a minute now. We went full bore, found Panda, Kim ran with it-George and Jason hopped on and a few news networks. Now no one is doing anything and George Webb and Jason seem to be blowing each other.

bumping

praise kek

Let me Jog your nog a bit more...

Goldman Sachs is buddy buddy with George Soros right?

Look what Georgeois George is connected to...

lifezette.com/polizette/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines/

>implying anything you do with this would be productive

It's all a waste of time at the end of the day. Just like Pizzagate. You'll post your little jerkoff threads and pat each other on the back and convince yourselves you're on the cusp of bringing the whole thing down but like every other time it's just bullshit.

Just a big ol' load of bullshit.

Run with it user

Moar charts
I love charts

Seth Rich is one little corner of a much bigger corrupt picture. Part of the reason nobody is ever going to give evidence in the Seth Rich case is self preservation. These are big fish and they have means and motive.

>George Webb and Jason seem to be blowing each other.
Pretty much. Jason is the epitome of a Mac fag who doesn't understand shit about tech and gets pissy when anyone lets him know that fact. George is now telling people to check an irrelevant file to keep them busy chasing ghosts while (((they))) cover up their money tracks.

You again. GTFO. There is no valid reason for your presence here. How much is satin paying you?

Op fake as fucking shit Republican shill

The deluge begins. These humans have failed at humanity.

Here's your (you)

learn to take nigger dick in the ass oh wait you are already lvl 50 at that

faggot

Wish they would start banning you losers. This is so fucking annoying. You're not going to find anymore evidence. It's fucking over. You clogging up Sup Forums doesn't do shit. You got embarrassed yet again when Kim Dotcom served you all another big fat nothingburger. The obese conman strikes again. Pic fucking related.

And the original.

> Nice to see proofs of what they are capable of....

Yeah do that. Fuck off out here and go make your own board or website where we don't have to see this shit anymore.

Hilary was obviously the Goldman candidate.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125912863

Your presence verifies your fear.

>Nice to see proofs of what they are capable of.
I'm sorry you don't appreciate my OC

Yo where can I sign up for this? I'd love to get paid to post shit I'd normally post anyways.

I disagree for reasons previously stated.

Trump gained votes because of the recount.

>a true fucking patriot
Go back to T_D, you talk just like those faggots.

No yours was spot on.

> not a put down

bump it shills

Yes! So think. Which way was the hack?

> (((they))) took votes away from trump - the hack

k starting to see the pattern

memball = hillary creation
(kuz they are shit memes lad)

smuggies = anti-left creation
(kuz they highlight actual hypocrisy of the left)

i saw a thread the other day where a leftish shill was trying to re-engineer smuggies for the left. fukken hilarious when they realise they don't have an effect if they aren't highlighting hypocrisy and instead go for muh feels

ALSO SETH RICH

Why the fuck would you bump it? It was just bumped a minute ago. Oh wait about 15 posts from you here are bumps. What the fuck is there left for us to talk about on this subject? There's nothing else to dissect. It's over.

Contact with JW:
It is my understanding that you have been presented with and have shown
some interest in the Seth Rich murder. Please allow me to present you
with some current facts that any American should find alarming. The
cover is very deep at this point.

A good 30 minute youtube video points out the glaring cover up.
youtube.com/watch?v=tHFttMVkezo is a very good and
convincing summary that anyone should be able to follow. It is part 2 of
an AONN story. It is not related to their primary website or youtube
channel as part 1 resulted in a near week long site outage for them.

The Sup Forums anons that are doing their best to investigate this have
placed a summary to date at pastebin.com/fahsxFqU. Whereas this
group's online chat room is as of this date being continually
infiltrated, interrupted, and harrassed it is difficult to determine if
this actually where their investigation is at point. Regardless, it is
a good information summary.

Thank you for what you have done and what you continue to do for this
country.

Sincerely,

A concerned American citizen

Bump. I heard a (((psychic))) revealed who the murder of Seth Rich is. Also: Redpill me on psychics

Think anons.

Why would the Russians make it look like trump just barely won? Why would they risk their world standing and possibly start a war to do this foolish thing? It doesn't make sense....

you seem a bit obsessed with this thread if i'm honest, which is rich coming from one who says it's over

Dude I have no fucking idea what you just said. It sounds like bix nood shit to me.

I get paid in laughs watching you guys waste unbelievable amounts of time getting absolutely no where.

Then again it is kind of sad watching you guys drag this poor dudes name through the mud. Even his family wanted this shit to stop but you guys don't actually care about him or his family. Any excuse to try and link the Clintons to murder...

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

Sign here faggot.

Ass user is that you?

The best thing that came out of Webb lately was the interview with the private detective. He has a report, but they are trying to keep him from releasing it. He's in talks with his lawyers. He pointed out the facts we know, how absurd that the body cams are "missing." He said that the police do have the convent store footage, but it apparently doesn't show anything, and he doesn't need to see it. Weird. The same goes with the autopsy. The father wants the case solved, but the brother doesn't. Apparently he hung up on him last time they talked.

Maybe because we get another of these threads every hour. And nothing new is discussed. Same shit over and over and over. It's old. It's almost like the boxxy shit from Sup Forums years ago. You seem upset that I'm pointing out what fools you are.

At least someone is getting something tonight.

Pressuring the Mayor may be the linchpin that will bring this whole thing down.

Wow…

Another bullshit theory peddling thread…

Take your medication, you schizophrenic fucks…

The Earth is round, the moon landing was real, and that pencil-necked fuck got killed by robbers.

Move the fuck on.

How about the police chief?

You're like a child that kicks down sandcastles on the beach because you're not able to build them yourself. Sad!

Already did but it was just for the hell of it. We sadly know this won't lead to shit. I mean hell look at the other ones on this site. One has over a million signatures demanding Trump show us his taxes. That ain't happening.

That may work too, but targeting the Chief's boss would produce better results.

We can tell him his police force isn't very diverse and then talk about a hypothetical laptop that went missing and needs to be returned. We can top it off with telling him there will be consequences

Well the case is still unsolved. As long as it's an open case it's fair game...

You forgot to post, that you want to sleep
>Only 0.01 € this time from Brock

Theres so much suspicious stuff in the seth rich case guys we need to keep digging! Ignore the shills! Spend every second bringing the dnc to justice.
Yes we need to slide everything else. Dont look into pizzagate or obama. Theres nothing to see there at all. Blame da joos!

The earth is round, the moon landing was real, and Seth Rich was assassinated.