How long till European countries have civil war?

With the mooslames making a bigger percentage of the population, when will the wars begin by each country?

there won't be any civil war
France, Germany and eveything between them will keep being more and more islamic
when they reach critical point and attack either Spain or Poland, we will kill them all and retake Constantinople, ending muslims once and for all
also Trump/Putin will nuke mecca at that point

Trump is a Total Saudi lover though

Pretty much this. War, especially civil war, takes balls and you will find them in very short supply on the European continent these days.

I still believe in him
he supports Poland and all honest, hard working people over saudis and kikes and germans, who are the worst

I hope I'm not too old to fight when the time comes

He doesn't give a shit about you. ;-;
I care about you

What is Jerusalem worth?

it will happen again soon
this time we shall make biggest armoured cavalry charge with tanks
last time we got rugs, cofee and camels out of it
pity there won't be any spoils of war this time

A nuke.

Don't generalize asshole. I was born in Germany near the Polish/German border. Now living in the US. I think Germans near the polish border are more based than the germans closer to the french border. :P I think it's in our DNA to resist.

it is earth that Jesus walked on
divine benefits are not good enough for you?
>He doesn't give a shit about you
even so, our interests align

>it's in our DNA to resist.

Is that why you left to come to America?

I like it when the creators of the beta meme judge the amount of "balls" other nations have.

newp, my parents had enough of Europe. Like the Europeans before us that left for America. Meaning... YOUR GRAND GRANDPARENTS assuming you're not asian, black or middle eastern :D

When Merkel orders independent European armies to disband in favor of her EU army.

become pagan white man

your emoticons show that you are inferior
I've had enough of this thread
goodbye

It's starting to look like Europeans are so cucked that they will simply fade out of existence.

I predict there is gonna be an exodus of white europeans that will flock to the US. The last truly white place in the world. Well, except a few niggers, spics and chinks in the big cities... but most of America is pretty much still white. Unfortunately though whites have lost the major cities. There no longer is a single city where the majority is white. Tokyo still has a majority of japanese or asians, the middle eastern cities still have a majority of muslims, African cities a majority of blacks, latin America's cities still have a majority of latinos... only whites... whites are targeted. Or can you name any metropolitan area in the world, any city that is still mostly white? Well maybe Moscow.... but that's about it.

I dont know how the war will be fought, but i do know who is waiting eagerly for such an event

I bet that's never been said before. I bet Muslims didn't say that exact same thing a thousand years ago. Etc.

Should whites do as muslims, niggers and chinks do? Why don't white people move to the middle east, why don't white people move to Africa? Why don't white people move to Asia? Oh, that's right, I forgot... because they are shitholes compared to what white people created.

>US
>The last truly white place in the world
>52%

>Trump will nuke mecca
Hello Rebbit

2/3 years

yuck, who's that in the picture? He looks like the ultimate jew.

They don't need to fight a war when you retards let them enter and take over whole cities willingly.

How are they going to have a civil war? They don't have guns.

just wait for a real war, economic crisis, 9/11 tier event

shit will pop off quick

You realize they will have inherited France's nuclear weapons by then?

When they realize they are imperiled Europeans will truly engage.
Until then it's just a slow boiling of a frog.
Whites, on a net level, are intelligent.
Even Piers Morgan is starting to notice that something is afoot.
This isn't a time-line issue.
It's a psychological issue.
You cannot solve a problem you refuse to acknowledge.
They have yet to acknowledge that there is a problem.
Until then more will die.

Pretty much this, except for the "Poland doing shit" part.
Western Europe is getting Islam'd just the way formerly Christian or heathen countries in Arabia and Africa did.

This. Many thousands will die before any war starts. I'd wager there is less than 10 years to wait, maybe 5.

Elements that need to be in place first:

9/11 Tier loss of human life
Legitimate Pro-European political parties
Destruction of priceless cultural artifacts
Significant anti-immigrant media pressure
Arming of civilian population

Last one will be the most difficult to achieve.

It's already a low level insurgency, there's attacks every other day now

so in the next 3-8 years?

Wrong. Africa and Asia were islam'd by war, conquest and massive suppression of native cultures and religions.

Europe is to this point being invaded, but there is no resistance physically. The Muslims aren't destroying everything yet. It is a very different situation.

10 years tops. I wager 2019 or 2020 but who knows

Hey Poland, let's repeat Grunwald battle

The physical resistance will come, but only when it's too late.

Recently bought a new helmet and gauntlets. I'm good to go.

Gotta sell guns and keep the petrodollar floating. Basic job requirements for any US president.

I hope he will turn however.

>too late
Europeans are truly bigger pussies than I even imagined. Why aren't you doing anything? Too afraid of death?

Decades of brainwashing.

Good man. Get a longsword and ballistic armor too, you'll need it when the fighting starts

How can we get weapons into Europe to arm the people though? Through the east?

You didn't answer my question. Why aren't YOU doing anything? Assuming you have intelligence and courage, you should have every capacity to figure out ways to undermine, subvert, sabotage and combat your occupiers and invaders. You have no excuse for inaction once you are aware of the situation.

> You will never be a leper.
Kill me now.

Trans-atlantic smuggling operation is needed.
Obviously ships are more reliable than planes, I don't know specifics, but i'd guess Norway would be the best entrance point, being outside the EU.

Doing my best by being openly anti Islam, sneaking in the red pills and of course not partaking in filthy Muslim bezness like buying stolen trash or putting money into their Kebab money laundering outposts.
I can't just go full Australian and punch random Musloids in the face, I don't see how me being in jail would be a more positive contribution to what I am doing now.

Can I come to Pattaya and pull you off?

I will go myself to aid europa

if i am too old, i will be sending my sons and any sort of aid

Iceland is a good waypoint, too. What about Poland/the Baltic states? Direct access to Germany from there.

Iceland is even more sheltered and peaceful than Sweden. When the Muslims arrive there they will be gone in no time.

control of the straits would need to be secured, assuming that Denmark or Sweden can last long enough

Fair effort, but I challenge you to go a step farther and start collecting a group of trusted redpilled friends and training together, collecting various legally obtainable weapons and armors, perhaps investing in a rural property to use as a base of operations/ refuge for your families. Build and collect everything you would need for the worst case scenarios, use your head.

Why is there a picture of Milo on that banner?

That's why we have to fortify it first; it's a perfect forward base to support arms supplies

Nothing... Everything.

If we could secure Zealand and Kronborg, and then destroy the Oresund bridge and firebomb Malmoistan, that would do it

Perhaps directly shipping to a Polish contact would be the best. Avoiding customs and storing weapons in secure locations is another issue, perhaps take some lessons from the mistakes and successes of drug smugglers.

I'm also assuming NH is the best state in the US for operations to leave from given their weapon fetish. Coordination between Europe and the USA is key. This needs to happen ASAP, before naval vessels are actively preventing it.

NH is the best state on the eastern seaboard, but it only has one real port, and it's right next to Boston. NH could send overland to Maine though, which has a lot of coast and is the whitest state in the union

Bout' tree fiddy

How do you sue a car for its incompetence and bad roads?

Nice LARP, idiot. It's not about ISLAM. It's about SUBHUMAN NON-WHITE I M M I G R A N T S

Baltics - predominantly atheist
Have state sponsored NatSoc commemorating parades
Locals hunt down Med, niggers and other subhuman tourists for sports

SMART racist Whites reject the kike poison.

Christian = low iq (98/100 times non-white) subhuman

Fuck jesus, Heil Hitler!

Czechia has weapon industry and quite liberal gun policies. Hungarian government wants to introduce firearm training to high schools and create more civilian shooting ranges. Afaik Poles want to do the same. Both of our countries have very strict gun laws though and the number of guns in civilian hands are very low, but that always changes if shit hits the fan (we supplied Croats with guns against the Serbs in the 90es for example). The bigger problem is the general aversion towards guns in most European countries

Its not civil war if you are fighting an invading foreign enemy. When the goths sacked Rome that wasn't a civil war.

I'm hoping soon. I'm ready.

This, there will be no revolution in germany or france. But in sweden the chance is geting pretty high actually.

Lithuanians are quite religious afaik. Latvians and Estonians are meme nations and their paganistic and Nazi LARPing is just compensating for their lack of history and their made-up national identity.

Germans are Swedes are too conformistic for a proper revolution and the Nazi meme could be used to turn the populace against any efforts like that. You shouldn't underestimate Germanic adherence to the rules.

My bets would be on France.

>until it happens in your country

we should realy get a name for this calling other cucks until it happens in your own nation and you do nothing. It's hard to do anything what should you do? Run down with an axe and get killed and set the election for the pro imegration party? We need to cut of the poison first, in our case it's the jews that controll all the information books, tv, speach and news. That's the goal and what we organise for, to give people the correct picture.

France is pretty split too. If I remember right, only the eastern half has been enriched. Holding Nantes/Bordeaux/Normandy would allow us to help the rebels more easily. I have some hope for Denmark too

We are north germanic and as swedes we are actually very culturally diffrent from germans, we have our own culture in the north. Also anti natsoc jew tier propaganda dosen't work in sweden anymore, sweden probably have progressed furthest in the state of the revolution and opening the minds for new ideas.

Dunno, but I am preparing. Working out and conditioning myself daily, hiking, learning to move through all kinds of wild terrain efficiently. Got plenty of cold weapons too. Would also like to get a firearm since it's inevitable, but kind of hard here. I hope my Hungarian neighbors will supply us again when needed

It won't happen in france. If you controll paris you controll france. Some small town that never gets any imegrants won't think it's worth to start a revolution with their fists and where most in the village is over 40 to save paris from imegrants. No the minds of the cucks in paris need to change

We just need to remember if the revolution hit somewhere we must flood there to help. It's our duty as nationalists

>Lithuanians are quite religious afaik
It's the gypsy hunnic subhuman that never left his shithole talks nonsense episode
>France
Literally 1/3 of the "ethnic French" are mixed with Catalans or Italians (aka they are part negro now). Good riddance. Balkanisation is the only solution for them
I agree

True gut is only revealed when the time comes. A militiaman who had trained his whole life may shirk when he has a gun pointed at him or he has pointed the gun, and a man who had been a meek man and rarely aggressive may change to be the likes of a man like Trotsky

The problem with Paris is that the French there are surrounded by millions of africans, who will slaughter them if war breaks out. There are no arms in Paris, are there?

As long as its real non-Mediterranean non-Balkan Europe. Why would we waste Germanic and Baltic lives on Portuguese niggers or Serbian rats?

No division right now. They are counting on that to keep us from fighting back

Unless if the revoluiton starts in sweden I aint fighting for the eternal swede

It probably won't be a fight there for ethnic survival anyway

>I never called anyone a cuck

>Run down with an axe and get killed
This is literal nigger tier thinking Sven.
I'm not saying go commit acts of violence out of rage or hate. I'm saying that if I was in Europe, I would be actively undermining our enemies. Provoke Islamic violence to redpill your countrymen, subvert public forums, buy weapons and armor and prepare for the coming conflict. Create/join groups that train together, etc.

Start fighting back, use posters, video, social media and physical demonstrations to detail the irrational and traitorous nature of your government.

There is no unity to begin with
What do you mean?

*swedish caliphate declare war*
>it's swedish clay ogaboga it was swede 100s year

If you help us during our revolution it would probably consolidate your land forever

Well placed for victory too. The Swedes are evolved to survive in those ice mountains. See if they can't cut off vitamin D supplies for the muzzkies in the cities

What people are threatning the extinction of serbs?

America is the least white country in the western world, you kike brainwashed faggot.

>the Muslim menace will reach critical mass in Europe by the year 2023 and then the Russians will be called in to start the purge.

Euro fags and amerifats, whites, must come to South America you retards, if you want to escape we have nice weather and summer, and pretty much no real competition for your skills or business.
If you are going to run because of your omega balls, come here and try to make a living.
Well maybe you have epsilon balls when the earth starts moving so I think, you are another disappointment to your freedom fathers.
Uff what a nice shit post I gave to you.

Are you a Baltcuck or a Nordcuck? Or just a Russian with severe identity crisis?

You are quite similar to North Germans in a lot of things. Though they don't have this law of Jante cultural phenomenon afaik, which sounds quite dystopian to me desu.
If you manage to convince the majority of the people in a legal way, you might be able to get a right-wing Sweden, but I doubt a right-wing revolution would get any support as long as the state is functioning. If the police can't keep order, armed right-wing militas could easily gain the support of the population, but you need things to get worse quickly for that.
Paris isn't really French anymore.

Many of us already do

America has almost 200 million whites still, and all of our minorities are separated out into their own areas. I met a black person only twice while growing up

Was he your dad?

>European countries
*western/northern europe
slavlands stronk