Is he red pilled?

Is he red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/miVRaoR_8xQ?t=5675
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvv-kgq6YWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not quite. Just watched their wonder woman review. They thought it was alright, but they despise the postmodern garbage that surrounds it and recognize its a marketing scheme.

Obviously. Look at the name channel.

He's admitted to being racist many times

He is very blue-pilled. All the proof you need right here:

youtu.be/miVRaoR_8xQ?t=5675

Goyim, it's okay to race--mix with niggers!

Mike, Jay, and Evan are redpilled as fuck

Dunno about the two nobodies they sometimes have on BotW though

The bald fucker could not be more bluepilled. He said he thought people don't like Islam because they just don't like brown people.

Jack is not blue pilled but not exactly red either

He is.

Mike is probably the least red pilled of them all. He tends to swing with the majority when it's a major majority and hasn't been debunked. Gamergate was a time where he was pretty blue pilled on women, and Trump 2016 he was on the hate Trump bandwagon. But when the feminazi bullshit died off from GG, and Trump was still in office he's somewhat mellowed out.

Jay seems to abstain from these topics, and I'm inclined to see that he's a quiet red pill who's able (or is possibly forced by Mike) to keep his political and social take out of the discussions.

Rich? I think he's probably always been comfortably red pilled and is equally comfortable speaking his mind through the movies. Once again though, I'm fairly certain Mike keeps all things he disagrees with out of the final cut.

It's true. Sup Forums is ideologically synchronous with Islam. They just don't like the brown people it comes with.

It's pretty obvious that Mike follows politics. He drops references every once in a while. He's not a conservative, but not dumb enough to be a Hillary liberal.

That said, I couldn't tell you how he voted. To me, he might have not voted or he could have voted for Hillary since his company is doing well .

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvv-kgq6YWw

Third Reich Mike invented the red pill.

lol. Those kids got flattened.

>Is he red pilled?
isn't he jewish

He's Czech-German raised Catholic.

>Jay seems to abstain from these topics, and I'm inclined to see that he's a quiet red pill who's able (or is possibly forced by Mike) to keep his political and social take out of the discussions.
Rumour has it Jay is gay, but there's a silent swell of red-pilled gays, and I would hazard a guess Jay is in that category and doesn't want to open his mouth and alienate both halves of his audience at once.

WHAT DOES RAISED CATHOLIC MEAN?

Was raised, by his parents, as a Catholic. What don't you understand?

No. But he is pretty good at reviewing movies. Not everything is politics, not everyone is political. These are your classic low information people, who are high information movie viewers. Although Paul was the worst fucking move I've ever seen in my entire life (that one with the fucking degenerate space alien with Seth Rogan's voice) and they liked it because they're low information, and didn't hate the politics.

Go Fuck Yourself.

>Rich
>Nobody

You take that back

Jack is whatever.