Latest Chicago Shooting Fatality: 20-Year-Old Legally Blind Man

Family members say Jervon Morris, who had several disabilities, was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was struck by gunfire around 6 p.m. in the 9800 block of South Wallace near Euclid Park.

Fueled by anger and grief, Deryl Young didn’t let police tape stop him or his wife from seeing the body of their nephew, who was shot dead a block from their home.

“My heart is totally broken. I don’t believe Jervon is gone,” the victim’s aunt, Edna Young, said.

The Youngs say they raised the Morris since he was a baby. They say he was legally blind with special needs.

Both say he played basketball in Euclid Park every day, even choosing to skip an afternoon family gathering to play on Monday.

The Youngs say Morris also volunteered at the park. Neighbors called him Jo-Jo and say everyone knew and liked him.

Witnesses say they heard at least 22 gunshots, from what they believe was a drive by shooting. Morris was the only one hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HT4RainY-lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bet he never saw it coming.

You've been hopping into threads for the past half hour trying to make the next reddit gold post. Just stop.

>22 shots
>hit the wrong guy

My powers of deduction tell me the culprit was a negro.

>in the wrong place
Near niggers

>at the wrong time
Ever

>white man goes all the way down to 98th
what did he fucking expect lmao

Jervon, whose parents raised him to believe he was black as a pratical joke, was shot dead after yelling "ayo hol up where's i at? Sum1 hep a blind nigga out!"

Funny

Fag who belongs on reddit.
Go back

you guys just got served

First disability: being named Jervon

>Jervon
>white
Not sure who OP's pic but it sure as fuck isn't him. Won't hear a peep from black crimes matter about this either

>wrong place at the wrong time . . . the 9800 block of South Wallace near Euclid Park.

You have no idea what you're even talking about. That is the wrong place at ANY time.

Literally a hate crime.

OP, Jervon is a black name. No white person lives on 98th or anywhere near it. You will see white people starting on the 103rd near Evergreen Park, but LMAO at the
>Wrong place wrong time
Literally the worst street to live by.

>Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.

Lmao shit nigger

Fellow Chiraq dweller here. Going outside in Chicago is fucking stupid. You just sprint from your apartment to your car and wear a bulletproof vest at all times

youtube.com/watch?v=HT4RainY-lY

>blind white man walking around roseland

I mean it's nobody's fault but his. He's ass deep in Chicago's South Side. Lmao

I live in Evergreen

>blind
>played basketball at the park everyday
ok

why is chicago so good

where's hands up don't shoot these days