/Ramadan/

who here also fasting and watching food videos like this: youtube.com/watch?v=ec0OkY5Yh48

i want to fucking die bois, my stomach is already growling at me and i have 15 hours to go, i dont think im gonna make it.

send help.

also to keep it political, give your thoughts on fasting in general to be used as a force for good.

the point of ramadan is not to starve yourself, but to give what you wouldve eaten to a homeless person/poor person instead. does Sup Forums agree with this method of charity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree in exterminating moslem and jew subhumans, so you'd be spared of suffering you bring to world of white people

>so you'd be spared of suffering you bring to world of white people

you what mate, how have i made you suffer?

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

did a 14 day water fast, felt good man

cleared out a lot of tolerances and withdrawals

enhanced the nofaps too

>Fast
>Give food I would've eaten to homeless person
>Homeless person eats it during daytime
>Kill heathen homeless person
>Go home and fuck underage goat as reward for my compassion

really gets my neurons firing. if only i could find a goat...

You exist in my country, you shouldn't.
Reason enough to exterminate!
And don't call me mate, you are moslem subhuman scum

Just ask your moslem uncle, he'll fuck you

kys, that helps.

>You exist in my country, you shouldn't.
tough shit senpai
>Reason enough to exterminate!
could say the same about you
>And don't call me mate, you are moslem subhuman scum
mate

>Just ask your moslem uncle, he'll fuck you
i'll fuck you*
swede pussy is the best ive heard, maybe i should culturally enrich you

Nobody likes the moosli and noone respects it, for "it" is an animal and a degenerate, "it" is very professional at fucking goats and being retarded, so retarded that "it" kills it's own kin.

Don't be like moosli, if you are, you can always change, kill yourself.

>King Regards,
>The Hellenic Republic.

Moslem scum, what are you doing in my country?

speak english please.
living

I am speaking, as simplified as I can, so you can understand, my moosli doge.

>fasting in general to be used as a force for good.

How? It does nothing but make you hungry. It's nonsensical. Practically retarded.

You are not really fasting you are just eating at a different time

>2And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

This is fasting

I generally believe that all religions are a bane on humanity, like a semen stain on a silk handkerchief. It is the ultimate self deceit to claim faith in a god. Allah and Jehovah need to be put to rest just like Zeus and Posiden.

Of course there is Kek which is exempt because he came from an alternate time space dimension of a parallel universe to save mankind before the need for a great reset like the meteorite event of 12,500 BC.

Now to generally address your question about the opinion of Ramadan fasting, no, I don't respect it. It is nonsense like everything else about that religion.

Free Kekistan!

Go fuck yourself mudshits.

You will be hunted down and exterminated. Your pathetic bombs and knives can't compare to the horrifying violence the white man is capable of. You're just disposing of the weak of the herd.

Neck yourself, retard.

Why are you so hungry? Go eat some Ramen Noddles nigga!

I agree with this, fuck the muzzies and the day of the rope is coming.

>P.S. : I hate your country man..

Oh the edge
*tips MAGA cap*

I would rather you didn't.

It's a holy warrior slave cult, periodically forcing obedience against your will is a means to produce submission.

Fasting helps to regulate your reward circuitry & increases your insulin sensitivity.

I ain't Belgium Im just here on business

Edge or not doesn't change shit. I bet the colonials called the English edgy for coming in with their guns and shit, did it matter? You have overreached yourselves. You will soon move too far and when white men rally, the retribution won't be some pathetic kamikaze shit, it will be nuclear bombs, purging fire and coordinated mass murder.

Not eating for a day is the key to Gaining self control over your body unlike you who cant keep a burger out of his mouth or his hand out of his dick for 1 hour

But its not its science bitch , you need far longer to detox your body , islam is a fraud

Also this. A slave warrior must have some discipline, especially when as an Arab it's not his culture.

#
>Just ask your moslem uncle, he'll fuck you
>i'll fuck you*

No, moslem, you fuck men, pets and utter degenerate.

Now go back to moslem shithole!

So what's the point of starve all day and then eat like a pig in dawn? I mean:
>but to give what you wouldve eaten to a homeless poor
Yo are going to eat double of it in dawn, it just makes no sense

Oh, sorry user, I thought you were the non-country, my mistake, but you're right on what you said.

You're forgetting that there are muslim white men
And your pathetic excuse for commiting genocide against those on the other side of the planet who dindu nuffin is making you look like a subhuman isis trash
And i'll have you know that the english whites genocided other german white in ww2

Islam is literally Satan worship. Do not bow down.

youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ&feature=youtu.be

fasting is just like nofap for your stomach
really makes your brain guzzling huh?

How's Ramavan going ya poofta?

>flag

Checks out.