Denver Airport Conspiracy Thread

so retards, is it a secret bunker for the NWO or have the neck beards gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srhYO93BBKQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mil. base under the airport is not even a secret, faggotron.

It's my local airport and I fly out of it all the time.
I think it's a government bunker/arms cache, my father worked on it and once told me that there were massive tunnels constructed underneath and way more concrete than what was officially required when into the construction of it.

>required went*

I personally started this rumor back in 2002. Some mong near Denver was sending out spam emails to random people about aliens with a time travel machine, so I responded pretending to be a time traveling alien and, given the paranoia around airport security after 9/11, thought the best course of action was to concoct a story to convince the mong to charge into a secure area at the airport while screaming about intergalactic terrorists and secret explosives. The mong never actually did it, unfortunately, but he did sperg out and start a bunch of conspiracy sites about an alien/NWO conspiracy involving secret chambers under DIA.

Is the blue mustang as glorious as pictures make it out to be?

Yees

the artist is some kind of leftist and leftists hate christians so a lot of their art has satanic symbols

it's not a conspiracy anymore

No. It was a collasal waste of money.
Fun fact: the artist died in the process of making it when a piece of metal fell on him and his son finished it for him

denver is bizarro world.
>defense contractors everywhere
>liberal
>weed is legal
it was a mind fuck to me

If you think about it, an airport would be the best place for a bunker, soon as you land, you're there.

Maybe its a illuminati thing? Military bunkers are in the mountains, this one maybe more civilian?

there's a air force base right down the road from it

you want a conspiracy thread? Come here

Real or not, the murals are creepy as fuck

Trump's a faggot, pedo, jewish puppet boy. What's new?

My dad works at Nintendo, can confirmed.

Airport Emergency shelters are public not secret and illuminati.

youtube.com/watch?v=srhYO93BBKQ

Au-Ag

It's not very impressive to pour concrete for $15 an hour. But okay.

but Denver Airport is another story entirely..

Same with Mena Arkansas

notice the faggot's rainbow is antichrist's sword slash.

now ur gettin it

What a stupid nigger. That hill with the star on it is a reclaimed landfill. it's literally just trash. The airport is further east and across an entire highway.
He's probably from montbello.

I once read a post on the internet about some dude who accidentally got an elevator that went to the underground base there. he said he saw an 10 ft tall reptilian and got the fuck out of there.

That nigger proved nothing. I believe something suspish is going on there but wtf. Niggers man...

that shit is crazay nigga he saw reptoids ur sayin ??

Its honest work senpai. Respec.

we need a good list of all of these illuminati satanic temples:

>CERN
>kike supreme court
>this faggoty airport
>bank of america building
>pensmore mansion (possibly)
>bayview subway station, toronto (possibly)

we really need to have /NWO/ generals

was that before or after LSD?

Both

Agreed. we do need /NWO/ generals. Or at least something similar.

Yes

t. Floridian who visits DIA a lot

Fun fact: if you grill any employees at DIA about the underground tunnels, they'll tense up. The perimeter also has barbed wire protruding inwards as if to keep people in.

i can confirm, my uncle worked at a base in Denver and when he was drunk at Thanksgiving he started talking about having to feed these 10 feet aliens everyday, some sort of nasty soup.

He denied it all when he was sober but quite a few family members remember the details.

We need details, unless you're a larping faggot

moi? a larping faggot?

Coloradofag here, something is most definitely up with the whole front range.

Cheyenne Mtn, all the demonic/masonic shit at DIA, the airport is somehow still expanding into neighboring counties aggressively. DIA is essentially a stronghold within a city and that's only referencing the surface of what can be observed.

weird paintings, underground tunnels, demon horse statue. What the hell is going on over there

Blucifer killed the man who made it as well as someone else iirc.

>bad art means a conspiracy! just look at pizzagate!!!

Clueless. You're all clueless.

stop being a big baby

Apparently, there is a way to access the underground of DIA via sewer. Infact, there is an entire network of underground tunnels and systems directly below denver and that area as a whole. It's rather spooky actually, especially since nobody knows what it's used for.

I fly out of this hellish nightmare more often than i care to admit. It's mostly just a normal airport, though the TSA checkpoint has a pretty somber grittiness to it, despite the volume of the room it's in. Strange, they built that room long before the TSA was such a focus. Almost like they knew 1000 people would need to be funneled through the line like a centipede.

yeah it is weird
I've been there once and the discgolf course I played was in the middle of a defense contractor industrial park.
You hear stories about high ranking military and killers just chilling in the woods living easy
I think it's more libertarian and california is more liberal

Not specifically related to DIA, but are those security machines designed to fuck you up? I feel severely fried everytime I walk through them.

Its fucking demon horse. Stay the fuck away if you know what is good for you. It shits fire when enraged.

yay a thread about my home city

But Denver definitely has real connections with the federal government and military. Buckley AFB right by DIA, what said, for Christ's sake there's a major street called Federal. There's really something behind this city more than others.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

>Buckley AFB right by DIA
Why not AT DIA? It's bigger than the city itself, they could put three AFBs at DIA

You think that's weird, try ColoSpigs.
It's literally surrounded by bases.
>air force academy to the north
>norad/cencom to the west
>pete field and carson to the south
>shriever to the south-west
DiCaprio has a house here. I eat lunch with him four times a day.
Megacuck.

Plus, colospigs has a fucking stargate

Buckley is far closer to our old airport at Stapleton. My father is military and does stuff for the army/national guard and some times they collaborate with the air force. He's taken me to buckley a few times and the infrastructure there is far different than what is at an airport. The aircraft is much more specialty compared to commercial aircraft so they have special hangars all over the place. The land in an AFB is actually pretty sparse, there are "people" buildings for meetings and training and shit towards the entrance, then hangars, then a lot of nothing.

Also somewhat related, at buckley there are four or five of what my dad calls "golf balls", which are huge golf ball looking structures which he told me house huge surveillance and communication equipment. the golf ball shaped shell they have is to protect them from weather so the military claims, but my father says their real purpose is to disguise their orientation and who they're spying on.

don't forget fort Carson. My father's brought me there a few times and it's nuts. Military vehicles just driving around, weapons being tested, in fact I saw a missile launch straight out of the first Iron man movie towards the mountains. it was incredible.

>golf ball looking structures
If those are what I think they are those are satellite equipment

I didn't see you said Carson. whoops. post still stands.

Yeah, i mentioned carson.
They love blowing shit up there.

The Stargate is an allegory for the anus. The occultists are a bunch of homosexuals and trannies.

Your country is an allegory for suicidal cuckoldry.
We had good reason to leave you behind.

why does his hat spell out COON?