Can you stop censoring and allow detectives and prosecutors to do their jobs and let the courts decide there is no...

Can you stop censoring and allow detectives and prosecutors to do their jobs and let the courts decide there is no connection?

Or, are you scared?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHFttMVkezo
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up Scott! We don't care anymore! Drop out of school already you fucking loser.

*inhales*
His name was... SETH RICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is this jew faggot still having thread about him? We decided last fucking summer it was a DNC hit and moved on. Fucking nu-Sup Forums newfaggots with their pointless witchhunts.

They've already decided there is no connection.

Because there isn't. No one is afraid of anything anymore so than they were when pizzagate generals were a constant. Literally conspiracy theorists stabbing in the dark at every possible dead end they can find.

This thread is full of shariablue shills.

Seth discovered voter fraud in the primaries when Hillary's website showed different polling places than DNC website. He got so mad that he leaked emails to wikileaks and got killed by DNC for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHFttMVkezo

His name was Seth Rich.

MUH SETH MUH SETH MUH SETH MUH SETH

sage

Fuck you shariablue.

Never forget, never forgive.

>muh desperate attempts at a "redpill"
fuck off finfag

Fuck off shill. How does it feel to shill for pedophiles? Do you sleep well at night?

Seth discovered Hillary's voter fraud. He was the greatest democrat ever.

There is already a thread. Don't unnecessarily dilute conversation.

I think it was Trump and his cronies. Maybe the russians.

Also, pls continue dumping in the linked thread.

I'm out of time so this is my last post.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Shills can fuck off. Seth gave Trump victory when he leaked those emails to wikileaks. True american hero.

His name was Seth Rich.

His name was Seth Rich
His name was Seth Rich