Non-religious christianity

The true redpill is the fact that there is no god, but the stories and morals taught by the bible are almost all useful and helpful in modern society. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_(sect)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmoved_mover
blessyahowah.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys faggot

>The true redpill is the fact that there is no god, but the stories and morals taught by the bible are almost all useful and helpful in modern society.

Also that Jews wrote both the Old and the New Testament and they are to thank for all this beautiful literature.

Or you could also believe in God and live with Jesus in paradise for eternity.

"God isn't real goyim!"

Yeah I'm sure the Jews wrote this.

I smell something......

It smells like unwashed ass and cheetos.....

It's a familiar smell........

Oh God, it's Pagans.

>Not becoming a radical traditional Catholic
>Still wanting to be religious
May as well worship Satan lol

Here's your redpill loser.

>the New Testament and they are to thank for all this beautiful literature
The (((Jews))) refers to the Pharisees, or the Talmudic Jews who hate Christ and the NT.

Don't know where I stand on the issue.

I spend a lot of time on Christian history, far more than most people, far more than is healthy.

I could see Jesus being divine, but I also can't reconcile his compassion message with the fire snake diety that people seem to say he comes from. I mean don't you think he would have used one of YHVH's many names at least one (1) time if he did?

Issue solved forever

I think that God is almost a burden to christianity. To be truly faithful means to believe in certain morals and rules without having an objective guarantee for such morals, like god. If I was pope, I would ban the god

"Christcucks worship a jew on a stick you should worship germanic gods instead!!" -Retard pagan

You're an idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_(sect)
This is what Christianity started as, a Jewish sect.

>Jesus went to a Synagogue
>Jesus was a fucking rabbi
>At first you had to convert to Judaism to worship Jesus
>New Testament says that the conversion of Jews is of higher priority than the rest of the population
>"These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Go nowhere among the Gentiles, and enter no town of the Samaritans, 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
I thought Jesus was red pilled on Jews? Why did he tell them to prioritize the jews?
>B-BUT MUHH APOSTLE OF THE GENTILES
You mean, (((Paul the Apostle)))?
>B-BUT MUHH GOSPELS
Oh, you mean the Gospel of (((Matthew)))? How about the Gospel of (((Mark)))? Or the Gospel of (((John)))? Maybe the Gospel of (((Luke)))? Am I the only one not falling for this shit? (((Simon))), (((Andrew))), (((Philip))), (((Thaddeus))), (((Bartholomew))), (((Thomas))), (((James))), (((Judas))), ALL Jews. Every single one.

>1 post by this ID

Watching up on J.P. are you?

>Yeah I'm sure the Jews wrote this.

They objectively did. You're taking it out it's early Christian context. "The Synagogue of Satan" was just Jews calling other Jews "not real Jews" like how Muslims call ISIS not real Muslims. It's the No True Scotsman fallacy, Jews aren't even clever.

Jesus had to destroy Judaism from the inside out stupid you can't destroy the Jews unless you do it from the inside. Look at how much damage he did to their power structure:
-Ruined their race forever
-BTFO of their homeland for 1,900 years
-Forced into diaspora
-Viewed by all races as "God killers"
-To this day viewed as moneygrubbing and evil

No one did as much damage to the kikes as Jesus. Your evidence is basically "Jesus was involved in Jewish culture which makes him bad for Whites" but that's retarded you dumb cunt.

Jesus is the savior of the White race.

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:
A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus.
This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!
Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews — not the poor but the rich and powerful.

You're an idiot. Christianity is HOW Jews took over. They made up stories about being in Egypt, and now all these idiots who used to believe in Pagan gods worships a Jew and YHWH. If you think Christianity is anything but the most successful semitic trick of all time you are brain dead.
>Ruined their race forever
By making them internationally known? They weren't relevant before Christianity, that's a fact.
>BTFO of their homeland for 1,900 years
The Romans who did it weren't Christians, Jesus didn't do that and they have it back today so overall Christianity helped them. Christian Zionists played a great role.
>Forced into diaspora
Repeating a non-point
>Viewed by all races as "God killers"
Except they aren't viewed at as God killers at all and are actually the most positively viewed religion in America.
>To this day viewed as moneygrubbing and evil
Because they are? Jesus didn't invent that

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.
Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree — truly this is the Son of God.
Your most obedient servant,
Pontius Pilate

at least I don't worship jews
now be a good goy and die for gods chosen people

>The true redpill is the fact that there is no god
t. 12 year old

>The Romans who did it weren't Christians
Jesus prophesied it would happen as punishment for their rejection of Him.

>Except they aren't viewed at as God killers at all
lol

>and are actually the most positively viewed religion in America.
LOL

Beliefs and morals are the pieces.
God is the Glue.

Uh oh, someone sounds like a cranky pagan! I think someone needs a nice warm glass of dead man semen, just like Odin!

>Jesus is the savior of the White race
Jesus was the savior of all the races. The radical departure philosophically Christianity took from Judaism is the path to salvation on Earth.

The Jews believe in the creation of the perfect state, Israel. Fundamentally the Jews are Utopians. It's they're so deep in controlling the state and the media? It's why they created the modern Utopian philosophy, Communism.

Christ on the other hand realized that Utopia is impossible. All throughout Jewish history they've created Israel, and it decays and collapses. And this has happened five. What Christ realized is that the path to salvation lies within the individual. That we have to speak the truth, and bear the greatest weight we can.

And that's the foundation of Western civilization. Personal responsibility, and freedom of speech. You're a fool if you dismiss the foundation of Western civilization as "HURR KIKE ON STICK"

Lots of larpers on pol tonight.

>All the art of Jesus shows him as a woman with a beard

Why tho

Pagans don't want you to know what their demographics actually look like. They want you to think it's like some kind of white haven lol.

How embarrassing! You only have one post too!

Pagans would know a lot about women with beards seeing as half your gods qualify.

It's a bit different when the OP is baitposting.

This sounds like a lot of Sea of Faith Organization bullshit. Why would you follow a religion that you fundamentally do not believe in? Study the shit and you might be surprised. There is a reason why some of the greatest minds in human history believed in Christ. From Origin, to Augustine and Aquinas, all the way to Pascal and Newton and Kierkegaard. Read some of these awesome guys sometime.

"Come join us! You don't wanna be a stupid kike worshiper right? Embrace your ancestors and come drink from the mead horn brother!"

Himmler was a pagan faggot who God punished for rejecting him. Shitler was a bad Christian and follow the path of Napoleon for rejecting Christ.

The West will prevail through steadfast reverence and loyalty to our Lord. To think that anything greater can be achieved without him is the mentality of Luciferian Jews.

Fuck off you kike.

Some of it is OK but a lot of it is fucking stupid or evil.

>The true redpill is the fact that there is no god
Psalm 14:1
1For the choir director. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good

>1 post by this ID

"Christians are so wea-"

proof or gtfo

Himmler was also a traitor and died of suicide after bringing shame on the Reich with secret talks with the Allies. His pagan cowardice showed through again.

As for Hitler my opinion remains far more charitable than yours. At any rate I agree that reverence for Christ is key and tantamount and without it we will not prosper. Good day brother.

Back to the spiderholes larper. Your ancestors lived in them for 1,000 years, they'll get cold without you.

Pagans try to portray themselves as some hardcore group of redpilled White guys who are super close and muscular and ready to fight for their race and all you gotta do is join them and you'll find peace and happiness.

Lol but in reality.......

Not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to say. But Jesus did refer to himself as God several times throughout scripture.

Jesus said that he existed before Abraham. That he was not the son of David (Jesus referenced a passage in OT, and refers to himself as Lord). Jesus also refers to himself as the "I Am", which is synonymous with God. Jesus refers to himself as the 'Bread which came down from Heaven'.

It's not really J.P's idea, he just repeats it. Voltaire said "if there is no god we should invent one". This theme is present in Dostoyevsky's work.

Is that why Jews love Jesus so much?

Damn shills trying to divide this place with their Pagan shit. Stop being a racist asshole. You cannot judge individuals as groups, and groups by individuals. If you do that, you are no better than the leftist faggots dehumanizing and destroying civilization.

Yeah but Dostoyevsky actually believed it. He saw the coming son of perdition, and believed in the divinity of Christ. The fucker was a genius.

RIDDLE ME THIS:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now. Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised accept for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

>Stop being a racist asshole

You need to go back to r.eddit.

>accept
nb4 except

Americans are a bunch of gun waving, inbred retards. Heres your redpill Sup Forums

Trump is incompetent
Your amendments don't mean shit
Your magic sky daddy doesn't exist
Global warming is a fact
Your mother will die tonight if you dont reply to this post

>Don't practice biological recognition of reality and social biology goyim!

>don't protect your culture goyim, all you need is Christ!

>don't be a creature of the natural world, goyim! None of this is real and you go to heaven when you die!

>Your magic sky daddy doesn't exist
>Global warming is a fact
Global warming is a sky daddy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmoved_mover

You're a nigger loving cuck

>try hard

Go to /leftypol/ Spencer

Lord knows the average person should not have property, or be armed, because then they might have too much power. What is next, allowing people to vote?

Believing in God? You mean the universal source of Love that unifies and edifies all of mankind? Screw that! Stay within the circles of the world, because then that is all you have to hope for! Stay planted firmly on the earth, because then you are never out of reach from earthly power. Do not believe in God, because we do not want you out of our control!

Is this another "muh evil jews" thing?

christfag buttblasted by obvious fact.

Who are you quoting

The true redpill is that it doesn't matter if God is real or not in the same way it doesn't matter if we're living in a dream, a simulation, or whatever else. You can only live a good life by living a Christian life style, whether you call it that or not.

>t.kike
Youve been saying this for 3500 years Chaim.

> turning other cheek was never so ca$h

>Jesus prophesied it would happen as punishment for their rejection of Him.
Yeah and the Jews prophesied the state of Israel they must be right.
>LOL
It's a fact, polls show Americans like Jews more than any other religious group by far.

Nah I hate the racism here.

>There is no god
If we do not believe in God then we have no purpose on Earth. It's not a question of wether there is or there isn't a God, but rather can we rise as a society and demand entrance into the heavens. Without God's instructions, there is no organization, and we sink back into the mud from which we came.

That's atheism you moron.
Stop being pretentious little faggot and be who you are.

Guess I'm checking that 88

look Polan is cuckhlic and it more than shit

even refugees are fleeing from it, lol

and the best and the surest way to become here poor ridiculed moron is to be honest and work for so called society, which does not exist

and turn the other check because muh Jesus told so

Kill yourself kike lying piece of shit. Newfag spreading garbage all over Sup Forums

The true redpill is gnosticism

cuckianity is not compatible with capitalism

laveyan satanism is

Great post.

True Redpill:

Abiogenesis is a faith-based religion that pseudo intellectuals subscribe it. It has never been observed or recreated. Ever.

True Redpill:
Roman ledgers, citizens of Israel and even Jews have corroborated the miracles of Jesus Christ. (Albeit the kikes said it was through the devils Black Magic).

True redpill:
Evolution theory is Jewish. And it seeks to destroy the Jews natural enemy: the Christian.

True Redpill:

In 1971, they cucked scientists by asking them to carbon-date a freshly killed seal. They said 2 thousand years.

True Redpill:
Jesus Christ was the Messiah written of by Moses and many others. All who believe in Him are Christian. Including Moses.

True Redpill:
Genesis 10:1-3 shows that Ashkenazi are descendents of Gomer. Not of the line of Shem. AKA Shemites. AKA Semites. This irrefutable passage makes kikes lose their fucking kind because it is absolutely NOT a mistake in translation. The Bible is not only important in General, but it is important in fighting the ZIG and saving the people you love.

You got shit on

Genesis is a gentle prologue to the bible, an obvious fairy tale that sets the stage for the more serious discussions of morality throughout the rest of the book

You're literally the opposite of me

>serious discussions of morality

That book can't be taken seriously.

Also you haven't tried to just excuse genesis out, have you?

Uh huh, grovel at the feet of your immortal Jewish lord some more

>trust the lord and ignore your own intelect

Serious there.

And my favourite

>they shall drink poison and it will do no harm to them

By all means take a sip

Yes, Christianity produces the best people
Next: of course there's a god. Stop being stupid

>no god
>christianity
The fact remains that there is God wether you believe it or not.
And He will judge you face to face.

You are not wrong, but why post this on a board full of 16-year-old trolls who cannot possibly comprehend this. The reason Christianity is taught the way it is, is because most people lack the intellect to understand the value of the stories without taking them literally.

>if you get raped marry your rapist

Read Lewis my dude. Lunatic, liar, or Lord. There is no philosophical Christianity.

True redpill:
Abiogenesis is a faith-based religion that Stephen Hawkings dick-sucking faggot like OP worship and attempt to damn anons into worshipping. It has never been observed or recreated. Ever. The only experiment attempting this cheated by using ammonia gas, which is not possible in a supposedly ozone-free atmosphere due to the reaction it has with UV rays.

True redpill:
Evolution theory is a Jewish creation with goal of casting doubt on the foundation of the Bible: Genesis. The ultimate goal being to erode the Jews natural enemy: the Christian.

True Redpill:
In 1971, they cucked scientists by asking them to carbon-date a freshly killed seal. They said 2000 years old. That effectively kills off half of evolution theory arguments and even the arguments saying that Christianity is a copy of "ancient" religions.

True redpill:
Jesus was God. Roman ledgers, citizens of Judea, and even Jews wrote of his miracles.(albeit the kikes said he did it through satanic black magic).

True Redpill:
The Bible is the Word of God.

True redpill:
Genesis 10:1-3 shows that Ashkenazi Jews descend from Gomer. Not of the line of Shem. Aka Shemites. Aka Semites. This is an irrefutable translation from Hebrew and drives kikes up the wall

if there is no god

why would you carry other people crosses?

why would you be giving life for them?

Hope you're ready shills

>I'm seeing signs!

So?

Also here OP, if you want to realize that all religion is fake and was not inteded I'd suggest reading more about YHWH like here;

blessyahowah.com/index.html