youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/reveller-shot-head-stray-bullet-10564609
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
archive.is/ytfqt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morning /ptg/!

BASED black man

Why is the mayor of london a manlet terrorist?

awooment

>ANGRY leftist poster

Trump will never stop winning. Only voting for candidates who work with or promote Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

Reminder

posted this in another thread but idgaf im posting it again

Roger Stone was connected to Donald Trumps "mentor" Roy Cohn who was connected to CRAIG J SPENCE the dude who was running the gay child sex ring for washington politicians

Watch:
>youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

go to the 50 minute mark and you'll hear about Spence and his shenanigans. Just remember, Craig J Spence held a birthday bash for (((Roy Cohn))) who was The Mcarthyist Lawyer who eventually became Trumps Mentor. Roger Stone is quoted saying this:
>"Roy was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men. Gays were weak, effeminate. He always seemed to have these young blond boys around. It just wasn't discussed. He was interested in power and access."

thats because he was running a gay pedoring with Craig J Spence. You guys can do mental gymnastics all you want, but the fact remains, all your alt-right e-celeb ppl you groupies defend, are arch-zionist neocons wearing libertarian costumes. Roger Stone fucked Pat Buchanan, how can you support anyone who sabotaged Buchanans efforts? Do you children even know who fucking Buchanan is? He's been like the number 1 antisemite of the year, he was vehemently against Bill Kristols kike dad and called him out as being the trotskyist rat that he is. Roger Stone himself is a crypto Jew himself.

All the Pizzagate/Seth Rich kosher conspiracy theories spawned from Wikileaks which is a confirmed fucking Mossad/CIA front. Why the fuck do you think Julian Assange said 9/11 wasn't an inside Job? Why is Alan Dershowitz working with Mike Cernovich(pizzagate man) when he himself is connected to Epsteins pedophile ring? Why isn't anyone in the Alt-right speaking about Trumps connected to Epstein?

most of you guys are retarded, I don't even like coming here anymore.

Being short is a plus when the electorate is full of cucks. They can empathize.

Am i a bad person for unironically wanting Assad to be Mossad'd by Isis so Trump can finally nuke Syria off of the map?

Heil Hitler

Because modern Brits are supercucked retards who would be an embarrassment to their ancestors

I miss the primaries guys. It's so boring this year. 2016 was so fun.

>angry
nah
>leftist
I'm insulted

>this stale paste again
I miss Applied Memetics™

No you're a pretty cool dude

Can we save the historical monuments and sites first? Or what's left anyway.

We're further right then you fucking neocohens. You guys literally worship Jewish Trotsyists who changed their politics in order to goad white men into fighting their wars in the sand

Praise Kek!

>It's almost like getting a worthless degree doesn't make you smart.

I agree somewhat. But it is not like the system rewards effort optimally. Scientists like James Watson or the inventors of the transistors should be rolling in billions if that was the case. Conscientious people with grit who can take innovative ideas and build a business around it are disproportionally rewarded. Both are needed to make things have real world impact.

So in your category of people with worthless degrees, because they don't make a lot of money, are tons of genuine scientists doing unquestionably productive work.

You know what? Drumpf. There, I said it.

What's this shit about a solar powered wall? Build that fucker out of COAL!

Hail Trump! Hail our people!

Not going to fly here asshole.

As we speak pedo rings are being taken down around the United States. That will include your employers very soon.

Trump booted Epstein the fuck out of all his properties the second he found out about him, you're fucked kid.

But this year has been like the night of the election draw out over months. So much salt my eyes are shriveling up, but at least it BLEACHED my smile.

There's also millions who graduate with irrelevant arts degrees and are working as bartenders or baristas.

>two Australians confirmed dead in London attack

Oy gevalt!

Umm no sweetie they're symbols of white male patriarchical power structures just like Confederate monuments in the South.

I'll say the same thing I said last thread, guilt by association is not guilt. You really think "Trump knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a pedophile" is a good argument?

>but the fact remains, all your alt-right e-celeb ppl you groupies defend, are arch-zionist neocons wearing libertarian costumes. Roger Stone
Know your audience, I doubt anyone here cares for Roger Stone, and certainly not any of the other "alt right e celebrities" like Richard Spencer or Milo.

>Do you children even know who fucking Buchanan is? He's been like the number 1 antisemite of the year
ROFLMAO. Watching you try to blend in is hilarious.

>All the Pizzagate/Seth Rich kosher conspiracy theories spawned from Wikileaks which is a confirmed fucking Mossad/CIA front.
So the CIA wanted Trump to win, that's what you're saying? Give me a break.

> Why the fuck do you think Julian Assange said 9/11 wasn't an inside Job?
Because it literally wasn't. Bush let it happen so he had a pretext for Iraq, but it wasn't an "inside job" in the traditional sense. If it was an actual inside job, why not make the hijackers Iraqis instead of Saudis?

>Why is Alan Dershowitz working with Mike Cernovich
Because he's a good lawyer...?

> Why isn't anyone in the Alt-right speaking about Trumps connected to Epstein?
Because the alt right doesn't fucking exist. The "alt right" is a blanket term for any conservative that isn't a neocon. Also we discussed this multiple times during the election. He had dinner with him once before it was known that he was a pedophile. And he left early because it felt weird. Not much of a connection.

SIEG
>HEIL!
SIEG
>HEIL!
SIEG
>HEIL!

>go to London
>get stabbed
What a timeline

Aussies deserve it after the one that got stabbed didn't want to even describe the attacker.

Honestly it's their fault APOLOGIZE

More for the great beyond.

>my employers
fug

fucking apologize!

It...it's over...

We could have...disavowed...

i really hate that ironic reddit posting shit. Now I can't enjoy Larry Elder without feeling like a cuck

>24 years old
>No moustache, only neckbeard and sparse sideburns
JUST

get in here

I..I'm with her?

Good night everyone. Smash the normiarchy

Why would you ever visit Europe let alone London. It's all lost.

ITS HAPPENING

Well that's your fault for caring what people think

Bobby joe where did you come from and where did you go, where did you come from bobby joe

I like hazel eyes, what about you guy?

What in the FUCK are you talking about my dude?

>You guys literally worship Jewish Trotsyists
Trump is a jewish trotskyist is he? Damn, I must have been sick when they talked about all those Trotskyists that wanted lower taxes and less state control in school.

I take it you're calling me a "neocohen" because I don't agree with your ridiculous diatribe about Trump's alleged "connections with pedophiles"?

Religion of peace strikes again

Is Reality Winner on the way to help out?

Iran coup/regime change!?

>another American who was grappling with the terrorists (as opposed to running and hiding) was shot in the head by the UK police

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/reveller-shot-head-stray-bullet-10564609

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

bahahaha you guys are still defending a fucking guy who filled his cabinet with an entire synangogue of swamp Jews... that won't get drained

Is langille a good last name?

fucking hell

>that tweet
Sick treason. Trump needs to full authoritarian, these are imminent threats to national security.

i know man. it sucks because after thursday drumpf will get impeached because comey will release the cracken

I lost friends over this election ffs. all for a russian puppet? it's not fair, he was supposed to be for the american people and make america great again!!!

Is the /aussie-American/ broship the strongest in the world?

We have Director Dicktease's testimony coming up.

"stray bullet"
My first thought was them shooting him deliberately for fighting back. I wouldn't put it past them to think that's a worse crime than actually being a terrorist.

Your shilling didn't work during the election, what makes you think it's going to work now? Also there are just as many Irish as Jews in the cabinet. Is the GREEN MENACE secretly controlling Trump?

He needs to prosecute her and legally sentence her to death or life imprisonment, and make sure the judge notes that intent is not necessary for a conviction.
>this is the same law Hillary broke

I found out about this website from reddit and I saw people talking about how people here believe interracial relationships should be illegal. I have read posts here for the last 2 hours and all I see is white supremacy everywhere. Why are you like this? Are you actually serious?

I am a 22 year old retail manager and single mother with 2 Mulatto daughters (which I love more than anything in the world, yes they are beautiful) and it's actually kind of disgusting to see the racism and xenophobia here, I don't know how this website has not been shut down, at least reddit has some censorship. All i see here is "n word this" and "I hate n-words", it's pure vulgarity and I don't understand how you people function. I have never had a problem with any of the colored people I have been in relationships with and my daughter's father has never hit me with a closed fist before, I don't see how you go around painting entire races of people on the actions of some, seems like that's a trend around here. You realize that this is insane right?

You realize that the things that you say here would get you locked up and fired from your if you said it out in the streets right? Normal people don't hold the views that I see on this website, I have never experienced anything like this before. I really don't know how to take it, it's like when you're a child and you see your first horror film and you never knew imagined that something could be so gruesome, like it couldn't even come to your imagination, yet here I am. Maybe I've just not been exposed to these things because I am a small town girl but it's pretty upsetting

What's the deal??

Is 3 doors down a good band for monitoring stuff?

Did I missed that pussy Comey? Didn't he say anything at all?

Keep your enemies closer faggot. Read his books.

Does riding motorcycles make you 10 times tougher?

T.E. Lawrence: No prisoners! No prisoners!

Thursday.

Zlornmpf BTFO!
archive.is/ytfqt

i would gladly kill ur kids & u

Coup attempt?

Sorry, only driving them does. Nice digits though.

When you're a 40 some year old mom, should you date your daughters ex b/f when they're 15 years old and ditch your husband? all these questions, but no good answers

He's going to say literally nothing.

Liberals are fucking insane.

Or it could be the case that literally every jew isn't in on it. It could be the case that some jews like Wilbur Ross are actually well suited to the positions they hold. Or Stephen Miller for example, who's largely responsible for Trump's nationalistic as fuck policy platform.

Fuck off with your nigger kids.

I'm not going to shittalk the police. They probably only get range time once a year in Bongistan, you know?

Based that the Murican was fighting back, though.

I like how the headline is worded in such a way that by just glancing at it, you wouldn't realize that this is just someone's OPINION.

you niggers need Jesus

but wait, there's more

The power levels of the infamous hacker known as "Russia" are legendary. Recent anthropological discoveries have revealed that ancient tales of human history have spoken of Russian influence in what appears to be a cryptographic language across cultures and regions. The moving of the Easter Island statues was done by Russian peasants and wise men leading their armies in prayer. In fact, the building of the pyramids was led by Russian engineers, and the moon was actually first discovered by Russian wizards looking at the stars for the Divine Answers spoken to them. For you see, as Russians, they are blessed with omnipotent powers and omniscience. Nothing is outside the reach of Russians- the very programming of centuries of learned human behavior could be undone by a mere whisper of the Russian language.

Journalists try to tell the truth about Russia, but Russians cannot let the world know that Russia has such strong technological influence which can alter the very chemistry of literately anyone and object that they target. In fact, in the book of Revelation, it tells of how Russia single-handedly opens up the Seventh seal, which cannot even be spoken of by non-Russian mortals. Linguistic scholars have determined with great accuracy that Russia actually created the English language and all its derivatives. Russia created planes, ice cream, and humanity itself (specifically the white race).
It is rumored that Russians created the Wheel too, but these are secrets which only the hacker known as "Russia" holds.
The famed Russian hacker only permits fellow Russians to read this info, using his journalistic suppression abilities to censor any information Russia does not want to be heard.
Therefore if you are reading this right now then you are the Russian.

>tfw the media can't do basic research
And they wonder why they have no readers left

Sounds like a coup attempt to me.

The word is Tyrannosaurus, not predator. Get it together.

Especially if it's a red motorcycle and helmet to match?

>Based that the Murican was fighting back, though.
It's always the Americans who do it, too. Remember the train attack in France that was foiled by 3 US marines? Europeans are not just disarmed in the technical sense, they are disarmed psychologically as well. The idea of fighting back and defending their own life is as abhorrent to them as owning a gun.

The correct term you are looking for when referring to your nigglet's father(s) is "baby's daddy".

Enjoy the welfare state. You are the reason I dodge taxes. You should have spent more time in the condom aisle and less time learning to twerk your cottage cheese ass.

Cheers.

The Irish are the only ones who can control the Jews.

ALL HAIL RUSSIA. I LOVE BEING RUSSIAN!

>has never hit me with a closed fist before

Pasta isn't bad, laughed a little

>they killed this

Yeah but Trump hasn't lost even once