youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v93sbew1o2c
fpp.co.uk/Hitler/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nOAMJH9g4sI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a reason it was called the final solution.

Oy vey! That's anti-Semitic!!

That reeks of fake news.

>it was called the final solution
By (((them))) or by the Germans?

>2015
where have you been senpai, it has been an obvious fact for like 80 years

This is double jewery.

Netty is saying Hitler wasnt so bad (an enemy already defeated) in order to paint Palestinians as worse than Hitler (after STEALING their land via the Rothschilds giving it to them)

youtube.com/watch?v=v93sbew1o2c

This is the classic "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you".

If you don't believe the article of (((Haaretz))), you can listen to Netanyahu speaking in the embedded YouTube video

Trump is forcing his hand.

I can't see how, but we are winning under the table.

Agreed.
But it is received differently when Netanyahu says it than someone like David Irving

its true. he expelled them back to Palestine.

Is it? He said this 2 years ago lmao

What changed?

Irving is a bit of a spastic tbqh w/ u

Agreed
What's interesting however is that his statement implies that hiterism isn't predicated upon the destruction of the Jewish people

The statement matters imo, not the year he said it

Fuck muh current year

Appeal to authority. It was a fact before some jew said it was.

>Irving is a bit of a spastic tbqh w/ u
He may be.
But I was thinking obviously about his famous statement according to which Hitler never gave any order to exterminate the Jews living within the Reich

By the Germans. Other solutions, such as the Madagascar plan, came before it.

Agreed. It's useful to counter zionist propaganda though

Counter it with Netanyahu

if it serves your interests, do you care?
or do you like palestinians more than you like your aryan brethren?

He's a smart guy and can speak well enough, my issue is he does make the occasional slip up logically and the largest one I've seen is his claim that no zyklon B was found in the walls of the gas chambers, however he goes on to say later that these gas chambers were rebuilt after the war so you wouldn't expect to find zyklon B anyway.

>it was called the "final solution" by the Germans

)))source((( required

rare

The first documents about it was literally titles "the final solution to the Jewish problem".

Oct 2015

Its almost like giving land back that kikes stole would stop and stop fighting wars for sand-semites would stop muds from bombing us

>The first documents about it was literally titles "the final solution to the Jewish problem".

Link required

ACA Thunderbolt. One of the better sounding mechanical sirens IMHO. Good taste.

Do you even know what fake news is you dolt?

yes I'm sure giving back land to palestinians would totally stop iraqis 2000 miles away from blowing themselves up.

>The first documents about it
I'll wait for that dump of all the Nazi documents supporting mass murder of Jews or other minorities/defectives.

I'll wait.

David Irving's website
fpp.co.uk/Hitler/index.html

How many Christian Palestinians are there?

Google Endlösnung and/or read Mein Kampf.

>the gas chambers
Which ones?

BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN YOU GUYS EVEN HATE ISRAEL????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????'??????????????????????????????

>palestines bombing us
Jesus, you need to read up on this before posting dumb shit like that mate.

Auschwitz. He accepts that the camps within the Russian borders were death camps.

>I want to expel the jews
>no don't they'll all come here
>ok what should I do
>burn them
>ok I will, thanks

Wow Hitler did nothing wrong

>read Mein Kampf.
Nowhere in Mein Kamf does Hitler talk or allude to some kinda shoah or genocide of the Jews

Hitler didn't want to exterminate the jew - but I do

>KIKE ADMITS HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>KIKE ADMITS HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Holy shit we haven't had a Sup Forums-tier happening this big since Trump announced his bid.

Yeah he must be a fucking weak willed dumb mothrrfucker then if he let a mufti tell him what to do. Guess he's a true piece of shit after all.

wait what?

How does this prove that Hitler did nothing wrong?

Some guy came and told Hitler to burn them, so he decided to? How does this prove anything?

> Palestinians as worse than Hitler

They literally are

>fake news
the meme spammed by CNN? yeah, sure. it's fake news alright

I mean if you're so oldfag, post me some proofs.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOAMJH9g4sI

Not much

>burn them
>ok I will, thanks

Where or when did Hitler say or write that the Jews should be burned?

)))source((( required

>this level of autism

This is Hitler telling Palestine to burn them lmao not the other way around dickhead

partial truth is still gaining ground.

>hitler is the devil
>Goebbels is the devil
>hitler had bad advice
>hitler did everything to deport them
>hitler was in the process of deporting them and underlings executed kikes
>hitler was in the process of deporting them and they died of disease and natural causes
>hitler was in the process of deporting Jews when allied bombing raids cut off supply lines to the camps, causing disease and starvation

It's a natural progression but it'll take eventually

>How does this prove that Hitler did nothing wrong?
It doesn't, obviously
BUT it shows that Hitlerism wasn't predicated upon the destruction of jewry -- as alleged everywhere in the media and hollywood

Hitler saved half a million German Jews by expelling them, encouraging them to leave, and helping them settle Palestine before the war broke out.

70% of Jews in the Reich's 1938 boundaries (who were in those places in 1932) survived WWII. 39% of European Jews anywhere survived WWII, nearly double the survival rate.

Top that Liam Neeses.

was that before or after kikes stole their land?

it would only make sense that they are upset about it. You shouldnt side with jews on anything, faggot.

Exactly. He advocates that each people should stay in their own land.

>He accepts that the camps within the Russian borders were death camps
Netanyahu? He does it.

No, he did not gassed the Jews so therefore he was wrong in that.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK I HATE HITLER NOW
KARL MARX NOW
COMMUNISM NOWWWWWW!!!!

>I want to expel them
>Now they're our hostages, we can't do anything other than leave the immigration plans for after the war
>lice makes it even harder to maintain them
>The war isn't going too well
>There's no possible way we can keep feeding them
>???

What comes next?

4d chess now includes going back in time

What's interesting is Netanyahu's statement that the destruction of jewry wasn't part of Hitlerism per se

>What comes next?

Bombing by the allies
Shortage of water within detention and work camps
Typhus outbreaks
Buncha corpses

Question, once Hitler just started gassing Jews why didn't he start funding the Palestinians? At that point he didn't really care about expelling them since he was going to just kill them and arming the Palestinians would have been a good way to fuck with the Brits.

Irving.

Don't you know? Say anything not negative about Nazis and you automatically are endorsing the holocaust. The truth is that no matter what your feelings about the Holocaust are, whether it is real, whether it was needed, the truth is that Hitler did not want it to happen. If you believe on all the history currently being taught, Hitler wanted to expel the jews out of Europe. Now, you may think this is horrible and anti-Semitic, but you have to admit that had Germany defeated Russia, the jews would have been expelled, and the holocaust you believe in flatly would not have happened.

>once Hitler just started gassing Jews
)))source((( needed

The term final solution was a term in some paper Mengele wrote in some paper unrelated to killing Jews. It was latched onto by holocaust promoters who claim that the term was "code" for kill ze jews". This is the only evidence of this term and thus it is fairly dishonest to use it as though it was used by Hitler to describe some grand plan to exterminate the jews.

Fuck off retard, irvings legitimately one of the greatest historians of our time.

The haavara agreement is old news, you shouldn't need to hear it from anyone you dumb spoonfed cunts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Didn't the fred leuchter report come before the polish authorities eluded to it's 1948 rebuild though? It doesn't explain why 1944 air shots show no "chimneys" for gas pills whilst the one now has them albeit hilariously crude ones that would leak and kill anyone near them and the hospital is right next door.

Might be because he dealt with years of death threats/threats on his livelihood/general harassment because he looked a little too deep into things he wasn't supposed to know about.

We take our knowledge for granted, he was looking into this shit when the Jew had a hell of a lot more control on this information. I can't imagine the kind of shit he had to deal with, considering the shit he got for simply wanting to publish the book on Dresden.

>Fuck off retard, irvings legitimately one of the greatest historians of our time.
Appeal to authority. Why don't you marry the guy if you love him so much.

>Didn't the fred leuchter report come before the polish authorities eluded to it's 1948 rebuild though?
It's irrelevant, at this point you would suppose Irving would drop this talking point though he has not.

Is Netanyahu /ourguy/?

Barely any. Most of them get executed by the Muslim gestapo for heresy.

>stole
*conquered

Indeed

Organized jewry in the West tried to assimilate the term final solution to genocide

Netanyahu contradicts here one of the core beliefs of the Holocaust mythology, which is:

>The genocide of the Jews was the culmination of a decade of German policy under Nazi rule and the realization of a core goal of the Nazi dictator, Adolf Hitler.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007328

>That one user that said Hitler didn't want to kill jews but wanted them removed from Germany was right
>I thought he was making shit up

Alright, you won

>Appeal to authority.
No it's based on an assessment of his work, even Christopher hitchens describes him as one of the 3 most important third reich historians in existence and from investigation I can see why, of course he's not perfect but he has done extraordinarily important work and met with the inner circle.

>It's irrelevant, at this point you would suppose Irving would drop this talking point though he has not.
I can't comment on the last bit but surely to make a full conclusion we would need to know precisely "what was reconstructed". Even if it was a gas chamber it still doesn't explain how it would ever be possible ie amount of coal required for crem, the numbers don't add up, the position of the camp and the fact it literally says "freedom through work on the gate". It's much more feasible to assume it a work camp with high death rate than a systematic gas chamber which achieved feats no one could even manage with todays technology.

>Alright, you won
Again it's called the havaara agreement.

Please look into why people deny the Holocaust. I'll do cliffs.

>>>it takes 2 hours to cremate a 150 pound body in 2017. With today's technology and 50 burners, you need to run them all 24/7 for 365 days to burn 1 million.

.5 million Jews lived in Nazi occupied Europe. Please explain

Agreed

He famously offered money to anyone able to find a single document signed by Hitler pertaining to the alleged genocide of the Jews

>No it's based on an assessment of his work, even Christopher hitchens describes him as one of the 3 most important third reich historians in existence and from investigation I can see why, of course he's not perfect but he has done extraordinarily important work and met with the inner circle.
So... an appeal to authority, gotcha!

I do not disagree with you that he is correct, I'm merely stating he's not some beacon of ultimate knowledge.

i wonder why he no longer wants blame Germans

Your appeal to authority is to your Jewish masters, goy

Not an argument.

>I'm merely stating he's not some beacon of ultimate knowledge.
And neither am I and like any historian he likes to romanticize a bit on the side of his preference, he is however a fine historian whom was held in the highest regard here for decades by basically everybody until he dared talk auswitz then he was systematically ruined for it. That saddens me quite frankly.

>rejected by most (((accepted))) holocaust scholars

Yeah it's fucked, really shows just how deep the jewish tentacles reach into western society.

Also, anyone notice this screenshot is from October 2015?

What if Obama was based after all. Except not realizing Muslims were created Jews.

It's all about protecting money sources, if irvings position didn't threaten the financial gain of the industry and the like of Spielberg who happily makes his shite movies for billions on the exploitation of those who did die he would of been left alone.

Do you believe the Holocaust story 100%? It takes 2 hours to cremate a 150lb body in 2017.

Not true
Source: am german

>The haavara agreement is old news
Agreed
The point here is the messager: Netanyahu contradicting the post-1960s propaganda according to which the destruction of jewry was a core principle and inherent goal of hitlerism

Maybe you should read my posts. Fuck, maybe you should just read the post you originally replied to, because you'll find the answer there
>American education

The holocaust happened just not in auswitz and not by the numbers described. I think it's in the albert eichmann archives which show him giving SS orders for essentially death squads. That method makes MUCH more sense than the inefficient retard idea of constructing bullshit camps and building long haul train tracks to slowly move people there for retard slow gas killing followed by retard slow disposal.

Jesus Christ, with this progression of history, we will end wit multiple truths, ranging from
>White man is only demons with skin over it
to
>Hitler only wanted to make little surprise party, for (((friends))) (pimp my ghetto style), but then got awfully wrong, and he shot himself out of guilt.

What is this, i don't even.....

>Hitler only wanted to expel (((them)))
Greatest story never told, the official policy of the third Reich was to deport Jews to the then British territory of Palestine with the value of their immovable property (houses ... etc) in trade goods (tractors n shit because Hitler didn't play nice with global banking cabals).

When Britain declared war they shut down that avenue leaving no other choice.

I don't even think it happened. Or if it did, I have found no evidence to support it. Zyclon-B was used to delouse. They leave that building out of the Auschwitz your because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Then you have the typhus epidemic, people just straight up died of natural causes.

Nazism was a Christian movement and I find it hard to believe that outside of a trigger happy guard, anyone was murdered and it having been sanctioned.

Can you answer the question