What do feminists hope to achieve by censoring fictional characters?

How does videogame characters, movie characters and manga characters change reality?

What do feminists hope to achieve by forcing remakes onto these characters which don't exist?

Why can't they respect creative freedom? Why do they make EVERYTHING political?

strawpoll.me/13131242

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pawg
youtube.com/watch?v=p4ynZowsDtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally, the moment i stopped seeing giant bouncing Dead or Alive tittays and loli crotch shots, i started slowly appreciating a woman's beliefs and ideologies and strengths, especially the ones that make them stronger than men, pregnancy amirite?

And now i just earnestly hope to one day deserve a fucking disgusting, almost illiterate landwhale with 3 degrees in feminist studies because the first 2 schools had men who still had dicks teaching the classes. Long gone are the days of my degenerate fapping to Tifas polygonal tittays.

I'm enlightened now.

I want your best pics of sexy zero suit samus. Must be skin, no chinese pixel bitches

Sorry, but that seems like gibberish. What is your point?

>What do feminists hope to achieve by censoring fictional characters?

Monopoly over mens sexual urges.

You can tell Samus is a PAWG who enjoys getting BLACKED™

And why would they want that from a politcial standpoint?
What the fuck is PAWG? And BLACKED?

Lame memes?

Attention

>BLACKED
Pic related

Because it increases their sexual value, the only one they have.

>What the fuck is PAWG? And BLACKED?

You know exactly what I mean.

They know they can't compete with 2D and they want to make sure men never know happiness.

How can it increase their value when it's fiction?
No I don't. I'm not into memes.2D characters don't even exist. How are those competition?

I think the main culprit of game censorship is actually the players. for every one person that complains about it and boycotts the game there's 10 that grumble and buy it anyway, and 10 more that insults the first for caring. even on Sup Forums censorship threads are full of people defending it and saying it doesn't matter. in the end companies care about the bottom line. if it actually impacted sales they would stop doing it.

1 answer, and its absolutely nothing. they just want shit to be offended over so they feel better than others

k, I'll bite. PAWG = Phat Ass White Girl BLACKED = She likes black cock. Happy?

Leftists absolutely love censorship because they are obsessed with propaganda and manipulating people via propaganda.

>Swedish
>Not knowing what blacked is
I call bullshit

Feminism is actually a weapon for greater control than whether the cartoon girl has cleavage. They keep feminism around to control the actual message that the entertainment industry puts out. This message is consumed by the public and shapes the entire country. It's not about cleavage, look at the bigger picture.

Hm, how do you feel better than others by being offended? That doesn't make sense.
And what is "phat"? Another meme?

And why the fuck would Samus like black cock?But propaganda and censorship, what do they have in common?Well now I know, but I'm not into memes.

>successfully growing babies on plastic bags
>advancement on sex bot technology
don't worry they'll all be obsolete soon and any conversation about feminists will become irrelevant

phat = fat. Come on now.

Then why don't you just write that she has a fat ass, or call your meme "FAWG"?

Slightly related, but is it true that this movie had several upskirt shots?

I saw the movie and didn't see any, but Sup Forums is usually right about this sort of thing.

Even if they're not real, it's a standard of beauty, and they want to erase everything beautiful and proclaim that being fat and slutty is beautiful and good.

Because it's the official term urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pawg

How could he pass up on sending the symbolic message of a huge circumcised cock fucking the third reich in the ass? Somehow i dont even believe that guy is a jew

Aha, OK. If they can't reach the standard of beauty, there should be no standard?

That's why they all go around and tell each other everyone is beautiful just the way she is?
OK OK. I still think it's silly to rename "fat" as "phat", though.

Plus, according to poll results her butt is muscular, not fat.

You deserve a reply for your spot-on diagnosis. Vote with your wallet, people.

Yep, this are the same people who smashed scales because objective reality is sexist.
youtube.com/watch?v=p4ynZowsDtU

Also, you suck at culture, they do it because it's silly. You're on Sup Forums, this should be clear to you by now.

Being offended let's you feel morally superior to the one you're offended by.
This is only true for fucking idiots of course, but the people being offended by fictional characters aren't exactly intelligent.

I don't care, as long as they keep their filthy paws off my hentai they can do whatever they like.

Phat= Pretty Hot And Tempting, not applicable to actual fat women unless you're into that sort of thing.

Maybe they'll pressure Japan into removing pixelation from vaginas.

In PAWG (phat ass white girl), it definitely in reference to having a big ass.

attention.
i understand as a swede you dont understand what women want. its unadulterated attention.

Wow, that's pathetic. But maybe it makes women feel better? We all know they're emotional creatures.
I don't buy that logic. How does it make you feel superior if you make yourself into a victim? Shouldn't it be the other way around?This is what I hate with memes, they just create confusion.

Does Samus have a fat ass or not?

Fuck that, I like the pixelization.

bulgaria what

>Age:30s~
>Born: Norway
>Lives: Hällevadsholm, Sweden
>185cm
>Vegan
>Anime: Kodomo no Jikan (Sybb - BB Forums)
>Hates: GTA

>names: Sybb / Sybbie / GF_Sybb / Aoki / Otkanime / kai_wii / bertrimmarpåstjärt /perverted_perfection / assisclass / oskar_det / SL68 / DualBbys / Double00AA / ah_yes / ShadowLord69 / Paipaj / TAL_0311 / NyaseNya / Slugma128 / aBBYS / whiteflower97 / s3k94(maybe) / donald rump

>subjects:
>vanessa
>samus
>penelo
>p.n.03
>peach
>Resident Evil [Jill, Claire, Rebecca]
>obsessed with "Agnetha Fältskog" from "Abba", especially her ass

>proxies (Spain/Malta - Sup Forums archive ID'd Sweden:8XmZxaPG + Spain:eeWWZA2r + Malta:OpK20N84) to agree about flabby butts

You know how some people like women with panties more than women without? It's way more erotic when you let your imagination handle things.

shoo shoo sybb

Guess that makes sense.

I've always had a bad imagination.

>2002

More importantly, why is Samus so thicc and juicy?

Watch out, the American samefagging autist will think you're Sybb with a Polish proxy.

>What do feminists hope to achieve by forcing remakes onto these characters which don't exist?
It's not logical, it's emotional, so they can only fabricate reasons that sounds good but not argue for them.

Fictional characters receive male attention.
Women want attention - it's genetic.
Especially ugly women don't get any attention - hence they are commonly known as rabid feminists.
(Pretty women with daddy issues can also be attention deprived no matter how much they get.)

This psychological phenomenon has prevailed throughout history and it's interetsting to study how different societys dealt with it. (Make-up, clothing, virtue/chastity/modesty etc)

Sandniggers for example, who has less empathy and not very understanding, just pulled a black bag over the women and beat her bloody until she shut up.
Now thosewomen have been physically educated to not feel anxiety when they don't get attention, because getting attention means they get it as a black punching bag.

>samefagging
>with IDs

ok, aspergeranon

Because women, by nature, hate other women and see them as competitors. Reason women really can never get along with eachother as well. Them attacking media(even if its fictional) is them attacking other women who are more "successful" than them, with a sliver of vindictiveness because "fuck men". Once they achieve that tho, they'll just attack something else that "threaten" them as the eternal cunt is never satisfied until it got a cock rammed balls deep into it.

>3dpd

fuck off

Holy shit, stop posting these forum screenshots, you're ruining the thread.

Everything was always political. Being blind to that is how Sweden got so cucked.

Holy weaponized autism. but why?

Your autism is approaching barneyfag levels.

>he didn't use that

JFC, the kikery in this one is weak.

>my autism is approaching barneyfag levels

Keep trying to fit in though, sven. You are the one who freely admits to looking up girls skirts to take pictures.

1. video game characters,and etc only change the reality that burns within our own minds as we see the reality for example Skyrim has many Daedric gods in it and someone actually believes that nocturnal is real thing they could worship.

2. Well feminists hope to achieve a better world for women as you may have guessed and they can do that by manipulation video games because most of the worlds population plays them and if they can't do it physically why not mentally.
3. the modern feminist is usually blinded by the false reality to the point that the creativity side of their brains have just completely vanished to where they only record logic in a false sense and yes everything they do has to be political in order to apply what they do and make it into a modern trend.

>In the past before anime got cult appeal older women could still get men
>But now its not the case as who wants to go out with a women? my perfect anime waifu is all I need
>Older women dont like that they get no men so they go after anything that could take attention away them
>Its not anime fault directly no,women only hear thier biological clock ringing when thier pussy is used up from their younger years

Power grab, nothing else. It's just like when communists claim they are for the working class, yet the working class suffers the most under them. Feminists are not pro women, they are pro feminists and anti west.

It goes something like this
>omg there are no womyn in your manchild hobby
>so sorry mistress, we'll fix this right away
>omg, this portrayal of wymon is so sexist
>so sorry mistress, we'll fix this right away
>omg, do you insinuate that ymwon cannot be sexy
>watdo.jpg
>you have to set up diversity council staffed by my feminist friends
>fast forward
>EA games has fifteen far left consultation companies on the payroll

Every one from the post communist shithole recognizes this patern, yet westerners seems to be blind to it.

do you understand sarcasm?

wrong pic

>sweden

>2) feminists hope to achieve a better world for women
This is where you're wrong. If their goal was that simple, it would be an easy thing for them to unite.
Currently they only stand united when they find a common enemy - unity through hatred.

They also wouldn't be so forgiving to cultures that requires complete obedience from a wife and will have her stoned in public for breaking the rules.

It's piss-easy to get any number of define "feminism" and have them at each other throats because "feminism" isn't a goal to strive towards, it's a reason to throw rocks, scream and behave like a whore - and get attention.

(Your point 1 and 3 made no sense at all.)

respect woman

>feminists hope to achieve a better world for women

That is very false, as proven by their deafening silence on the problems in current Europe.
They also claim they want to dismantle the systems of oppression. Those systems are literally everything that make up the western civilization, from education, to law system.
They are just bolscheviks in skirts.

it's really not that hard
they wish to eradicate all forms of sexualizing women
be it fictional or otherwise
you realize that even in the military... THE US MILITARY they are no longer allowed to have images of scantily clad women right?
nowhere.
you know all the historical jets they have sitting around on the air force bases?
some of them had (key word: "had") scantily clad women around
then the feminist government decided that would no longer be legal so they painted over the old bombshell girls on the front of old bombers and removed all the bikini calendars from the offices

and the idea that men can play a virtual reality game where women are attractive, willing, and scantily clad is an affront to their existence
you think they only care about videogames and the military?
no they're already trying to get rid of sexualized women in movies, (already succeeding in commercials), the few that know about anime are burning with rage at the thought of sexy waifus and they are currently trying to establish a beachhead in getting rid of that as well...
so far they've been successful in slowly making lewd lolis more and more illegal (and it's not even japanese women behind this move it's western feminsits)
the very image of a sexualized women is a threat to feminists and their goal is to remove every last one