Brit/pol/ - Strong and stable edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=GDpmVUEjagg

>Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

>More than 200 Muslim leaders fulfill a basic level of decency by refusing to bury the terrorists Islamically:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA
youtube.com/watch?v=guPaiTI86UM
youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that whoever wins Nuneaton wins the election.

you lads seen this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA

I'd put money on Aberdeenshire to swap to Tory imho

>I heard a nasty rumor you're not voting Labour. Care to explain?

I thought it was Dartford.

>Italian man
>Youssef Zaghba
quintessentially italian

you lads planning any celebrations on the one year anniversary?

"""italian"""
Of course, Mario, Luigi, Tony and Youssef.

>Corbyn

I lived in Germany for 6 years

yes. it distresses me.

Nice shilling for this fraudulent neocon cunt.

I have a question. This posturing about tearing up human rights to deport people - how would it work?

We have a guy of Pakistani/Moroccan/French descent, he's high risk so we're deporting him back to wherever.

What happens when the place he's supposed to go to says sorry, we don't fucking want him either?

Depends on his nationality, not his descent.

He goes 'missing' hopefully.

So what happens if he was born here?

give him some armbands and tell him to fuck off and swim somewhere else

By beating up some Polish and Lithuanians

You can make it based on descent I believe as Caymanians can be kicked back to the UK but maybe that is a special case.

imprisonment, with the change in HR it is possible the death penalty can come back.

You put him in prison.
And the police may put him in isolation if they're afraid of him radicalizing other inmates.

Start buying guns.

then he's just as quintessentially British as you and will stay

nationality by birth was a mistake

You don't automatically get British citizenship just for being born in the UK.

chuck him into the sea

This has always been the problem and tearing up the human rights act wont really change it. What we need to do is build a prison/camp to hold them in indefinitely till we find a solution

Hyped for Corbyn to become our PM, lads?

>
>
Screw it I will just post it, maybe it's inaccuracy will make it more annoying.

Our prisons are already pretty full, and they're already full of mussies who are radicalised if Tommy is to be believed.
Should bring back the rope in all seriousness. Paedo? You don't deserve to live in our society. Murderer? You don't deserve to live in our society. Jihadi? etc.

FUCK YOU BRITS

Lovely. So we pay to keep him alive.

Both acceptable solutions.

>dislike bar
There's hope.

Every single Conservative party sign I have seen this morning has been graffitied over, even the ones down obscure country lanes.

10/10

Create a new pressure party based on killing criminals if you want the death penalty back so much.
It worked for UKIP so you never know...

What do coal burners do user

her name is Sarah Zelenack

We should highlight this martyr whenever and wherever possible

What sort of stuff did they write? Anything inventive?

As soon as I saw her in the paper I knew she wouldn't be a british bird looking like that desu

That wasn't from the attack tho.
She overdosed on anglo seed.

What time do we start getting comfy tomorrow lads?

As an aside. Martyrdom is a big part of violent jihadism, so I personally think death penalty is counterproductive in that specific case.

Alot of my normie friends are talking about "The rope" so it is a possibility.
A noose is Cheap and effective. can be re-used alot. if i had my way they would all be hung 1 by 1 so the last person in the queue has it worse since he has to watch all the others.

its Hung for meat, only people get hanged.

Just 'NO' in red letters over it.

The distance covered is pretty impressive tbqh

What is the significance of spain in this?

>voting labour because my local MP is a top bloke and the local tory MP hasn't turned up for a single hustings, answered a single question or even visited anybody or I'm pretty sure even stepped foot in the town
>he's still going to win
>labour still having electoral destruction despite wack polls

For fucks sake, what's the point of fptp when nobody votes on a candidate?

People say PR sucks because you just get forced given an MP, even if they don't represent the area. We still fucking have that now, people vote for the party, not the MP

Let UKIP have their 20 MPs, let them try and coalition with tories, I don't care

Hungover to fuck lads.

Cannot control myself at a free bar.

its wednesday lad. sort yourself out.

It used to be a meme in the last referendum that Spain would block Scotland's membership into the EU. But that isn't really the case any longer, which is why I sat on it.

this is counterproductive desu
nobody who sees it will go 'wow labour is rad' but it will rub people up the wrong way who werent going to vote

FPTP is a sham and should've been abolished years ago, if not decades ago. MPs answer to the PM and never their constituents.

Thats the problem with islamists, there isn't a political goal. I doubt they get their virgins if they're not killed killing infidels though, so there's that.

I say ship them to Syria and let them pick a side.

>Islamic terrorism all over UK

>Restrict White peoples internet

Good job bongs

that will show them

Bump

I fucking hate May but shes better than Jeremy Cuckbyn

I think it's more the encrypted messaging apps and normiebook not removing certain pages that are the targets.

>implying I have anything to worry about since I don't message anyone except the old dear

>Drinking wicked poisons

Please respond.

yea,
if you want to be jewy but want to get the torys votes key corbyn 2018 into a car

my god she was gorgeous

:)
That's disappointing. I suppose if you're doing many over a large distance you need to keep it simple.

In that case, they'd just pay a smuggler to board a rickety boat and come back in as a refugee. Just need to fucking kill the cunts.

I don't think the odds are all that greatness to bet on
Aberdeen south likely has better odds

>that gif alone has cured my hangover
Time to drag myself to work

Let's not get carried away

Such a shame the Church is gone. It carried the very important mission of ethnic internationalism and genetic egalitarianism.
>that thing
>gorgeous

She died like she lived

Faggot white knight

>the final day

Finally.

Ye they have probably been shortened desu

RIP

Brits don't care tho. A dead aussie tourist is a small price to pay for multiculti tolerance and the peace of islam.

>mum, dad, I'd like you to meet my husband
>GOOD EVENING, GOOD EVENING, GOOD EVENING, I FUCK YOUR SON'S FACE WITH MY FAT COCK EVERY NIGHT

RESPOND YOU CUNTS
I have to plan my sleep and food.

A dead coal burning slut..Yeah no one cares

>May: ... and crack down on extremists even if they can't be brought before the courts

Reminder that this will be used against the native English who dare to question their own displacement.

I have a pizzagate hunch about him but there is probably nothing anywhere to back it up - he gives me the creeps

It's an ancap meme.

>when terrorists attack your capital but it's okay because your capital is so diverse, no one from your country dies

Polls close at 10pm GMT, usually BBC comes out with a mostly-reliable exit poll then.

Results roll in throughout the night and by morning we should know how accurate the BBC was

Thanks m8.

>Strong and stable

Like those British hips.

He just facefucks cute 20-something men as a hobby, don't lose sleep over it.

Christ mate

Has anyone "British" been confirmed to have died?

Cover everything above the level of her hands and you've got a MILF

The first results won't start coming in til after 10pm, right?

No sure lad, I think polls close at 10pm so from then onwards

weakest pm we've had in at least my life time

Skipping over Gordon Brown?

>implying Cameron wasn't weaker

Tomorrow? I'm /comfy/ right now.

Not that I've heard. A Canadian, Aussie and a frog. The one other guy I'm not certain.

Four words: Make Australia Jail Again

Gordon Brown m8

MOGG PM WHEN?

Well, that's at least one Labour gain:

Fucking hell.

Soon we'll get to the point where terror attacks in our "capital" only kill other Muslims.

>tfw Tories built more houses closing one hospital than Labour did throughout the entire Blair years