Women

Dumb bitch should be shot like a dog and left to rot, but she will probably get the softest punishment possible because she will claim "mental illness". Also the guy is a retard.

She is a literal psychopath. Most women are selfish and immature. She is in a different class.

She did this just to be more popular. And that kid died an enormous fucking cuck.

That's pretty evil

That cuck deserved far worse. She simply helped speed up the process of natural selection.

>Massachusetts
Fucking hell I hate my state so much.
Bad enough we have literal potato women, now there's shit like this.

What a piece of fucking shit, typical garbage female

I honestly think only 1 in 20 "suicidal"
women understand what the fuck it means to actually want to kill yourself the rest of those worthless cunt just do it for attention
>What kinda suicidal things are women doing?
Cutting their arms
>What are suicidal men doing?
Fucking jumping off of 10 story building and finding guns anyway they can so they can fucking blow their brains out

Stop choking on pills you idiotic cubts and just go jump in front of a semi truck, worthless whores

Kill yourselves.

>She did this just to be more popular.
Could be to feel her feminine power to a deadly intensity, maybe she had poor luck getting guys to fight over her.

HAHA! Take that women! Men win at suicide.

lol fuck that bitch. Ms Conrad gives really good advice.

>get the f*** back in the car
>being so pussy whipped your girlfriend can command you to kill yourself and you'll do it

>Massachusetts
That's all you needed to know user.
I bet he was a New Bedford fucktard too.

ok, i'll get back in the car..

>Aww. Thank you, Michelle

Why didnt he take her with him

>National Suicide
>Awareness
its too bad this holiday wasn't before your elections :(
f

Fuck off fat burger cunt

GODDAMNIT I READ THIS STORY TWO YEARS AGO AND IT PISSED ME OFF BACK THEN, BUT NOW MY RAGE HAS SIMMERED IN A PAN OF WHITE HOT ANGER. FUCK THIS WORTHLESS CUNT JEZUS CHRIST PLEASE KILL AMERICA SO PUTIN CAN TAKE OVER PLEASE.

queen of pol.

If she can tell someone to kys and they actually do it, you'd think Sup Forums would want to harness that raw memetic power - unfortunately yall are a bunch of nu-pol r9k invaders.

Maybe you should kys hahahahahaha

The planet's one retard down and some psychobitch is getting her life ruined. Win-win.

>to attract sympathy
>she fundraised for mental health awareness and led a charity softball event in his honour
The vaginal jew.

Fuck off to /R9K/ losers.

SAGE

Okay apprently Your dumb as shit first of all what story, second jesus Crist Died on the Cross so you can be able to live and be able to post this replies and finally Putin Can barely feed his country why would he want to take over america you dumb fucking idiot.

Dumb phone poster

also
>uk
>little muslim moon on top of phone
POTTERY

Thats what women do when they perceive weakness on man, they prey.

Women are immoral sexual machines, good for nothing, who need to be put on place, or will wreak havoc on perceived potential victims, mostly man that display weakness.

This is a normal thing for women, they all do it, because they feel powerful, and they feel nothing but contempt for the weak.

Thats women 101 for you.

Hope she doesn't do any time. The only "risk" she possesses on the outside is to those who should be removed from the gene pool either way. Sure she's a sociopath but not like she's killing babies. Her victim was a self hating cuck, 100% future leftist.

There was this british user once here he worked as a security operator for trains or something and he told a story

>a guy and girl in a relationship wants to do a double sucide and jump from a bridge right infront of a train (it was 100% her idea)
>he was trying to change her mind but she absolute sure to do this
>so they stand on the bridge waiting for the train and finally the train came and he jumped and she regretted it in the last seconds so he died for her stupid shit
>later with the police she was crying and told that she did it to test if he really loves her

THIS FUCKING BITCH KILLED HER BOYFRIEND JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS INSECURE

never trust a woman 100% they can fuck you really really hard

>trusting women
>ever

This.
Why do people have to be so fixated on gender. A shitty person succeeded in egging on a pathetic person to kill himself. Like this isn't attempted hundreds of times a week on this site. Smh

No wonder white men are abandoning roasties

Oh I remember this