Fuck it let's cure cancer///

Who has the cure? I know the Jews are holding it from us...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22213293
healthwyze.org/reports/190-the-true-budwig-protocol
healthwyze.org/reports/251-forbidden-fruits-whatever-medicinal-foods-the-fda-forbids
healthwyze.org/reports/680-additional-anti-cancer-therapies-that-are-natural
youtube.com/watch?&v=WnaBG177VIw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5102686/
sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/brazil-president-signs-law-legalizing-renegade-cancer-pill
sciencemag.org/news/2017/02/reprogrammed-skin-cells-shrink-brain-tumors-mice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_gardening
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_therapy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My first line of reasoning is cancer is a dna malfunction, but I believe this is on an atomic level... like, mega-electrons being triggered from irradiation or something...

Though, b17 advocators state it's more of a fungus.

cure, hahaha no sweetie..were gunna treat it for alot of money.. after we caused it while making lots of money. your gunna pay bittch

We know that asbestos and uranium levels can cause cancer, also any form of irradiated material such as radium-grown tobacco, gmo's, flash pasteurized products... asbestos does indeed have radioactivity, but the debate is the over-healing theory on that one.

SO I theorize cancer is a form of a: a dna malfunction, and B: a response to excessive damage done to multiple groups of cells.
The response of a distressed area of the body in combination with the dna malfunction causes the body to respond with certain chemicals that aid in healing but also fuel the cell growth.

why are you just talking to yourself?

dunno, seems pretty strange though ay?

fuckin ay, what a spaz cunt

If this is true, then we need to find out a cellular process that will identify the cancer cells, give aid only to the normal cells, and somehow normalize the cancer cells that will either a: be discarded, or B: go back to normal.
But first we need to go over the micro evolutionary results of cancer...

you're a fucking idiot

Fuck you, I'm curing cancer cunt...now where was I...
If this is true, then we need to find out a cellular process that will identify the cancer cells, give aid only to the normal cells, and somehow normalize the cancer cells that will either a: be discarded, or B: go back to normal.
But first we need to go over the micro evolutionary results of cancer...

The micro evolutionary theory states the cells will either a: continue to multiply with the same defect or b: a certain cell environment is causing them to continue to develop irregularities...

The answer is in mycology

My grandma and mother-in-law are both doctors. They've both been redpilled on the effects of food and diet (and how a "normie" walmart diet contains tons of bad GMO's, antibiotics, estrogen, etc.) Most of these illnesses treated by shitty pharma pills? Yeah, they're mostly just indigestion/irregularity because people eat so much sugar.

Tl;dr people didn't seem to get so much cancer, tumors, etc. 60+ years ago. But we are, now, and people who are eating natural/organic/well-rounded diets are finding their illnesses and even cancer symptoms go away.

Should look into D'Adamo's Blood Type diet theory. It's a good starter.

so you vote for the fungi theory, but radiation experiments would prove you different. Or are you saying maybe the cancer cell behaves like a fungi, but uses our bodies dna as sort of a camouflage?

o.k. so radiation does play a part in this. we know cancer has an irradiative and fungi component. These are both important in prevention also. So the cure must be in a combination of treatments for both?

read this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22213293

tl;dr - drug breaks cancerous cell membrane

other point - the co that was doing animal trials wanted to start doing human trials, AMA (American Medical Association) wouldn't allow human trials or it to be sold without human trials.
People volunteered to do the trials regardless of outcome (they were terminal anyway) and the co offered to give pills for free
AMA refused to allow it and began the legal process of suing and trying to try them with putting people in harms way.
Company had to stop tests and stopped all together

that was a few years ago now, I haven't heard anything since

here, go cure some cancer

Budwig protocol: healthwyze.org/reports/190-the-true-budwig-protocol

Vitamin B-17:
healthwyze.org/reports/251-forbidden-fruits-whatever-medicinal-foods-the-fda-forbids

other methods:
healthwyze.org/reports/680-additional-anti-cancer-therapies-that-are-natural

Cancer report (80 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?&v=WnaBG177VIw

heres some other shit on it, I haven't read it yet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5102686/

sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/brazil-president-signs-law-legalizing-renegade-cancer-pill

ah, most of this post is wrong

these guys also have a plethora of other articles covering all sorts of topics, and a store with some awesome stuff, it's been like a goldmine to me

If you guys could work on childhood cancer, osteosarcoma specifically, that would be great.
I don't even want to know if the kikes are holding this from us..it would infuriate me further.

k I've been reading all you guys junk, found out fungi eats radiation, and bonds to dendritic cells. this theory encapsulates all causes: the cells are damaged from the radiation and from there the fungi feed off of it and bond to the injured cells. b17 I've read all about and eat my appleseeds everyday, but I'm trying to figure this out as a biological thing here. definitely not ruling out the cure there, this is my theory so far though... flax seed?

>Cancer is a GROUP of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body.
At least be specific. Do you mean marrow, blood, brain, etc. Because you have to deal with each individually more or less.

just came across this

sciencemag.org/news/2017/02/reprogrammed-skin-cells-shrink-brain-tumors-mice

It is dna, but radiation (like atoms) can turn it genes on or off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_gardening

there is no singular cure. cancer is caused by either a fluke mutation causing a genetic defect allowing the cell to divide constantly or a chemical influence again allowing a cell to divide constantly

as a result you dont get to think of it like the flue. chemo its just radiation bombardment and it damages healthy cells as well and isnt even a sure thing. surgical removal is the best option but not always a option and if done improperly can spread the cancer

gene therapy is the best chance at a "cure" for cancer but thats decades away from even a clinical trial for any 1 type and since it uses a virus which cant reproduce even with a host cell the results probably no better than chemo but with less vomiting

My kid did chemo and surgical removal. His cancer returned once in his lungs. He had a thorachotomy to remove the nodule. Now he's almost 2 years in remission. Shitty disease.

There it is: the cells have the ability to turn off and on certain aspects, and since they've turned off their auto-immune response to the fungi they let it in: and the fungi grows from feeding off forms of radiation, and controls the host by multiplying. So therefore we must a: turn back on the autoresponse system, and that means we must provide a reverse radiation environment, and also we need a chemical that can directly affect the cells organelles or specifically the ones which contain this switch. also the dendritic connection is seeming more influential in this

"Dendritic spines have the advantage of plasticity. They can change their shape, volume and number within small time periods. These changes can result to change of capacitance and resistance. The actin cytoskeleton is main enabler of this plasticity, due to the inherent capability of actin remodelling. Spine maintenance and plasticity can be activity-dependent (ribosomal accumulation at the spine’s base) or activity-independent"

So there must be a specific organelle within the dendrite that sends an auto response to the fungi...

anyone?

>Summer: The Post

O.k. I found it: it's called a pattern recognition receptor,
The microbe-specific molecules that are recognized by a given PRR are called pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) and include bacterial carbohydrates (such as lipopolysaccharide or LPS, mannose), nucleic acids (such as bacterial or viral DNA or RNA), bacterial peptides (flagellin, microtubule elongation factors), peptidoglycans and lipoteichoic acids (from Gram-positive bacteria), N-formylmethionine, lipoproteins and fungal glucans and chitin.

"Endogenous stress signals are called damage-associated molecular patterns (DAMPs) and include uric acid and extracellular ATP, among many other compounds."

it's the start of winter you fuckwit

I always talk to myself with /pol. I was never really having a conversation. Just trying to get my point across which is mostly kept bottled up deep inside. It needs to get out. Thanks for listening

screw you!
also here's your (You)
also looking into t cells

Fuck all, it's been done:
t cell therapy.
cancelled in early development.
Just Add reverse radiation techniques...

fuck me:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_therapy
you heard it here folks: t cell and cobalt. goodnight.

also this person is not me... he is... some freak...