The Romanian hate HAS GOT TO STOP! Cut it out right now Sup Forums!

The Romanian hate HAS GOT TO STOP! Cut it out right now Sup Forums!

If you saw these people living next door to you, you would pass them and say "Oh, there are my friendly, white neighbors. What lovely people".

Watch the video and realize that not only are they whiter than you, they can sing and dance better than you.
Anglos and Germanics need not comment, we all know that you are insecure for not accomplishing anything good in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFduSaFmiwc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBcVPsTmG5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=-hW0X4bFIYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know it's not really related, but I ..
well, I'm not going to beat around the bush - I impregnated a ciganka. I'm sorry about that, Sup Forums - but at least I'll have cute, brown, beady-eyed hapa girls/boys.

Why so many romanian prostitutes

>Gypsys
>white

Pick one

Get out before I ethnically cleanse your whole country of kebob.

>cigan
>cute

Here in Burgerland, our prostitutes are Mexican. Look what your seeds have created. I hope you are proud of your mestizo cousins.

keep the hate going it's much better if anyone thinks it's a shithole

You dont have to invite people to come live there. I just want to get the respect I deserve as a white man (parents are Romanian, but i was born in Burgerland). This isnt about you, it is about me. How can you allow to be called a gypsy, you should be ashamed.

really? google images "prostitution arrests". all i see is nigs and white girls, senpai

Kill them. Finish what we started, Jamal.

if being called a gyppo triggers you this much you need to leave it's nothing but bantz anyway

I like their guns.

>superior Romanian engineering

See. This is the shit i am talking about. It is not funny. It is not edgy. You willingly disrespect us for no good reason at all. If you saw me or the people in that video, you would be asking us to join your white supremacist group (which I would join, by the way). Yet here you are, talking shit about your very own brothers and sisters by calling us gypseys. I get so pissed off at faggots like you. Comparing us to gypseys is not only very mean, it is just not an accurate representation at all. I hope the USA gets a lot of gypseys and then we can start calling you Gypseys too. Fucking faggot. Go fuck yourself.

Gets the job done. Solid.

Did you seriously just whine about someone being mean to you on the internet

Try googling it for Southern Commiefornia. I have never seen a white prostitute and if i did, she was probably an anglo or a germanic sloot.

This if the word gypsy triggers you the wrong way that means not arming your self and getting ready to exterminate human locusts and instead it hurts your feelongs.....then you really are a gypsy.
And btw for everyone to know Romainians are not white period,our genetic makeup is 1/3rd slavic,one third mediteranian and one third indo european(this is by aproximation) so not even ckose to white m8.

>triggered

Did you seriously just whine about someone whining about someone being mean to you on the internet

I have never seen a gun irl besides the ones that cops carry. That thing is huge.

>still more whiter that bongistans
>mfw

being that triggered over a mere word. What's it feel like to be that pathetically weak?

Speak for yourself, Radu. Aside from you and your Mongol genes. Why do me and Dan Spataru from the video look and act so white? Why is it that Romanians contribute to white European society? Maybe you do not, but most do. Faggot, self hating bitch.

i will never support filthy gypsies.

Nice scrawny NEET forearms. Come on over and give me a handjob with those chickenshit pussy wrists, you faggot, my dick is probably thicker than your bicep

Nice gun btw

I fap to this
I love romania, desu
youtube.com/watch?v=DBcVPsTmG5I

no shit Ahmed they are your competitors for free gibs

We just more faimous bra, because we came to steal your wallets and work in your strawberries fields, along with the poor fags looking for labour so did the prostituties came

I bet you 5 stole wallets that there are more Spanish prostitutes then there are Romanians prostituties.

There are more Hungarian (where prostitutions is legal) then Romanian, and Plently more Bulgarian (they even cheaper)

Language is ugly

Bother married a Moldova/Romanian chick, family is hardcore Baptist, fuck them

Thanks.

Okay. You know how degenerate and inferior native americans are? Maybe you do not have them in your state, but i am sure you have seen them on TV. Not only are they ugly as hell, they live in complete poverty. They choose to live like this on purpose.

Now shift back to the word Gypsey. When you call me a gypsey, you are comparing me to someone who is as disgusting as those native americans. That is not cool at all. You need to accept us. The next Hitler could be a Romanian. Just watch me, John.

Fuck off gypsies

>inb4 I was trolling all along
there are better trigger words for Romanians

>Baptist
>Romanian
you have to pick one burger

I disagree bro

We need more hate, to make Gypsieland appear the shit of the shit so that nobody wants to come here.

Romania is one of the safest countries in Europe, you may get scamed if you are a dumb forginer by a taxi cab driver , but atleast you won't get raped by a paki whiling visiting Londonstien

You wont get blown up by a truck of peace, and you won't get cucked by Ahmed and Tyrone while the media de-masculizing you telling you that you are no longer Romanian and that Romania is now a multicultural crap

Tyrone and Ahmed are in Romania to get a scholarship to go to the west

Fuck off
We are full
Romania is a shitty country full of gipsies dont come here

Well hey. I get to hide behind this American flag, so nobody calls me shit on here. However, I get mad when I see them talking shit to Romanians here because I still see you as brothers, even if you do not see me as such. The hatred expands beyond just the word gypsey. I am infuriated when people say we are not white. I am Orthodox Christian, I pay all my taxes and stimulate the economy and these fags have the nerve to say I am not a white man. If I was not white, I would not be a good, Christian, tax payer.

Why not both

They are Romanian/Moldovan and they are Baptists, get over it

2/4 proto-european 2/4 indo-european give or take with a small precentage of hunz, bulgurs, and turks (who aren't indo-european but asian)

Slavic covers a long range of genetic make-up, including germanic goths,sarmatians and many other white people, the reason they are called slavs is because of many years the area of Russia was filled with slave owing faggots.

The danub basin was the first place where the Indo-european migration habben, and mediterranians are indo-europeans aswell.

We also have a small persian acient presents from the migration of the Alans and also the expansion of the Ancient persian Empire along side the black sea to what is today constanta.

So Nigger please, like it or not we are mixed raced as fuck but of white people/indo-euoropean.

Gypsies are also indo-european and speak a indo-aryan language, they are genetically white.

embrasing this whole"we are gypos, dont come here hehehe" is not going to end well. You need to cut it out. You act as if Achmed is reading this thread and suddenly decides "oh, RO has gypos? Ill just go to Germany then". Achmed already wanted to go to Germany, so yu arent fooling anybody.

I've meet plently of Tyrone and Ahmeds during university, and guess what Girls prefered to fuck me instead.

Around here Bucharest (where most of the shit happens) it's a rare thing to see qt 3.14 with a nigger. But plently of niggers with fat chicks, where i say good riddance.

Its about making others thinking we are all poor and gipsies
Why would we brag about something ,only a beta cuck would do that

>Gypsies are also indo-european and speak a indo-aryan language, they are genetically white.
please shut the fuck up. They came from India and we all know that.

you are right. Never brag. Just respect your brothers and stand up for yourself when they disrespect us.

I have met lots of romanians and Im cool with them, the problem are the fucking gypsies

Hahahaha bro what i write here is not for Ahmed is for people of the west, white people who keep spreading and beliving the memes.

Do you think Ahmed and Mohammad will come to Romania? no gibs here... But western refugees that have left or those in the west who will have enough where do you think they will seek refuge? In Nambia?

Lets see in 50-100 years when west falls to Sharia were the cucks run away to?

I say build a fucking wall along the countries with lack of muzzies. And let cancer brews and kill the west.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Yeah faggot, they come from India, gypsies are whiter then your african nigger ass.

I heard Universities segregate them because they're more likely to sell drugs and commit more crime

That was my point. Pretending to e gypseys only hurts us. Achmed does not view Sup Forums and decide not to migrate to Romania to avoid gyp scum.

At the same time, you should be trying to help the West and redpill them out of their cuckoldry. You stand no benefit when Germany and GB fall. Then you will have Muzzies, Africans and Western cucks trying to migrate to your country. Why can you not understand this.

>ROMAnians
>white

That is not funny. Do you need me to post a picture of my wrist to prove to you or something? Faggot, we are your brothers.Faggot.

here comes the ROMAnians retards thinking that some faggot names them ROMA it changes the fact the we are called ROMANians

>Poles
>brothers
we are friends by circumstance
our brothers are Bulgarians

americans have no idea what actual romanian gypsyfilth is like

pooland?

Never come to Romania, we don't need your SJW PC crap we had that with communism go fuck yourself in the ass, but Ahmed will help you with that. The west is going to be the next third world soon.

Every white person is your brother. Maybe Bulgarians are your favorite brother.

>impregnated a gypo
>hapa kids

U w0t m8?

>whiter than you
eeeya, I'm blonde/blue eyed Scotch/English so no.

shows what you know about us

dual citizen, bitch boy. You can not remove me. When the US inevitably falls to the hands of SJWs, guess where i wil be? I will be your neighbor and there is not a thing you can do to stop me.

lmao I'd be mad too

our bros are poo in loos

so you're an alcoholic burger

Nope, I'm a 6'4" Chad faggot

our brothers are from down Under

t. tsigani imputit

an engineer too?

Everyone here complains about their baby penises
Mine is 17cm and 12cm girth

Tbh Romanians are almost the same as Romanian gypsies.

Keep spreading that we are all poor stinky gipsies
It will be a great 777D underwater ping-pong scheme after west falls

My dislike stems from gypsies, Turks, lower IQ Slavs, and smug faggots who feel the need to justify Romania as a country.

Romanians (as a race) are not intrinsically bad people, but Romania is a very bad country full of shit and piss. In my eyes they will never reach the same heights as the Poles for example, but Romanians have the capacity to be a good country worthy of respect.

You havent seen many romanians then because they are like night and day

You cant blame us that you got your wallet taken. Blame yourself.

>Fuck off we're full

NO GYPOS

My brother, the west is lost.

let me explain

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

youtube.com/watch?v=-hW0X4bFIYo

No ammount of information can wake up the west, we need to make Danubian Carpatic Pontic area great again.

We will suck all the gibs from the EU, build a great wall and let it Europe burn , as we create a paradise for real white people.

No shame in that, since we've been cucked for atleast 2000 years by Great european nations either Romans who made us, to austrian and hunz, to the Tsars and Poles sending our gold and young men to be meatshields to the ottomans and rekting their faces when they dare to try to annex us.

Empires rise and fall, and it's time for the west to fall to cancer that they were too stupid to think they would be able to control.

A gypsie may steal your wallet, but he will defend you too. We can use them when the Islamic horders try to do islamic shenagigas, Gypsies are like jews, very hard to control and will fuck shit up if they can.

those digits

Sorry bud, your "based Romanians" theory falls apart when you go to Omegle video, click Romanian under language options, sit back, and get ROMA'd

don't turn your back on your brothers

Not in terms of how they look, but how they behave. Romanians are as scummy as gypsies.

They have to live in Romania, to be fair.

SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUGGGGGIIIIIII PULLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Satan likes us so we got that going for us

Is funny he thinks Australia gonna be peacefully ocupied

You only embraced the shitpost, we were born in the shitpost, modelded by the shitpost.

>but Romania is a very bad country full of shit and piss

says the guy who has never been there. You are actually missing out on lovely green pastures. Glorious forests that have spirits in them and tall mountains that will remind you of Appalachia. You should go there, spend some money, bang a hot Romanian girl and ditch your current nigger girlfriend. Poland is the same, a nice place to visit.

>Omegle
that's where your wrong burger

Okay let's say your whole p[oint about romanians is right I really dont care if people can sing or dance better than me because i don't dance i mean i can dance i just dont like it. and singing my voice is too spit like for me to sing and i don't like singing anyhow.

what is that name

The sad thing is that the pic you uploaded is so truthful that it would make Thomas Jefferson blush.

I'm not talking about the landscape. It's Europe, on the planet Earth no less. It's bound to be filled with endless beauty. Romania isn't for Romanians though, it's full of subhumans like Mississippi.

You both will die really painfully

>Ivan shows up
go away Ivan we don't want your shit

>pic related
Yea thats me
Thats how the average romanian looks like

If they moved in next to me I'm sure my belongings would start to go missing.

gyppos don't know anything outside of kikebook and jewtube gtfo with your shitposting