>When the president of your country sings to kill the Whites in public
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TdI4VO2TLqw
youtube.com/watch?v=_Sh6Wy4jVww
labourprotect.co.za/BEE_scorecard.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dolLuO9hM5s
vanguardngr.com/2017/06/breaking-s-africa-enters-recession-economy-contracts-0-7-q1/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well whites had it coming.

Can anyone confirm this is a legit translation

Tyfus kaffers

Kom naar Nederland broeders!

its south africa i mean even if it isnt legit it might as well be

Just (((google))) "Zuma sings kill the Boers". The translation is correct.

Idiots

?

Yes, it is legit. It's a struggle song.

They also sing such gems as, "one settler, one bullet", forgetting that they too are settlers and the country's first inhabitants were the Khoisan.

Is it true that Whites are banned from blue collar jobs in South Africa?

Are there many bluepilled whites there?

1. It's south africa so its legit
2. Typical sweden

Bump

Depends on the job... Our power utility Eskom is realising the futility of their BEE practices and have revised their learnership programmes to include whites and coloureds (coloureds are what you get when black and white mix for 350+ years), so it is changing.

Quite a few cucked whites, but majority are red pilled.

Hello fellow white person. Yes, us whites definitely had it coming, this is all our fault ;)

not banned but you have to high a black person first even if they are not qualified for the job. Only if you get no respondents then you can hire a white

Well, that is practically a ban then for any job that can be also done by a Black, I assume predominantly manual labour jobs. Could you give me any source, I have a discussion with my father about this?

Oke dan

What would happen if Trump would sing kill the Niggers with a crowd in public?

He would have my support.

I never hire niggers. Never ever ever..

south africa is a beautiful place.

all u south africans in this thread should really enjoy it.

I got a (white) friend in SA, I wish I could save enough moneyto pay for a ticket and get him out of there, maybe to Australia.

my condolences SA. I wish I could help but you guys are too far away

But what if the kikes force you to do this?

HIre an asian and profit.

You cannot even pay € 300 to save your friend? That is what a plane ticket costs from SA to Europe.

Not just him, Malema sings it too:
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

He was threatened with lawsuits to stop singing kill the boer/farmer so now he sings "kiss" the boer, but his gestures still convey the original meaning.

If you are forced to hire non-Whites only hire women. Career women do not have children and if they do they are bad mothers.

It is literally just one day of traveling with an airplane nowadays. Your laziness is the reason why the White race is in decline.

Ok Ahmed.

So, from being killed by evil blacks to being killed by evil immigrants from all over Africa and the middle East...no, I want him to get to safety to Australia.

Mandela also sang of killing whites:
youtube.com/watch?v=TdI4VO2TLqw

Right after he sings it he talks about "love and peace"

The ((( white guy ))) next to him is a Lithuanian Jew named Joe Slovo who is a member of the South African communist party.

What do you think of Suidlanders? You should have an evacuation plan.

Women do not fit inside my organisation. So no.

No niggers, no women. And nigger in my book covers any type of deplorable. Especially muslims.

Every Black in South Africa from child to grandmother and the president are singing about killing Whites.

Sure, everyone knows what they mean with it kiss = kill, rape. Kill is even very similar to kiss, just two letters changed.

S.A. economy is going down. Official recession.

Just 3 weeks ago
youtube.com/watch?v=_Sh6Wy4jVww

You think Australia is any less diverse than other Western countries?

I pity my neighbors. Our president holds a grudge against germans but that's about it.

kurwa ;_;

>youtube.com/watch?v=_Sh6Wy4jVww
And then to imagine we shipped those niggers there. The original inhabitants were to lazy to work for florins.

A wonder why they are not just killing this Jew, he must look White to them?

I think they are a good organization and will save lots of people once the shit hits the fan.
I will send my family overseas before it begins so that I can fight without having to worry about them.

Uncommon/rare?

The Netherlands is accepting any piece of filth from all over the world. Ship them here, it's easier to learn the language. and deludes the filth over here.

That's a pretty catchy song, user.

WTF I'm an ANC supporter now

Women working = lower birth rate

You can effortly decimate the capable non-Whites by this.

Asides, of course it would be the best to hire White men only, I just suggest the above in case of affirmative action.

labourprotect.co.za/BEE_scorecard.htm

see the management hiring. Often a company must have 75 to 90% black managers. Leaves no space for white people.

As a Muslim, what i dont get is why Allah does not strike down america and all the blasphemers

>youtube.com/watch?v=_Sh6Wy4jVww
A womans place is in the kitchen taking care of white women. I have no use for half a man.

Well you are an anglo, not surprized.

Is there any chance you could overthrow the (((government))) and kill all the Niggers instead?

Children*

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THERE?+?????

FUCKING LEAVE YOU FAGGOTS.

IF YOU CANT DO IT LEGALLY JUST GET A PLANE TICKET AND GO SOMEWHERE.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET KILLLED.

YOUR FAMILIES ARE GOING TO GET KILLED.

WE NEED YOU PEOPLE HERE, DONT WASTE YOUR LIVES THERE.

The Anglos and the Boers are going to have to work together to survive. Don't get hung up on those excellent, free-of-charge summer camps we provided for your women and children.

There are also trying to destroy our language:
youtube.com/watch?v=dolLuO9hM5s

Then you are the enemy when you do not want to decimate the birth rate of non-Whites, you are a traitor.

OP doesn't know what is talking about, the song is a metaphor for the racist policy of Apartheid. The president did literally nothing wrong. White people blame the Guptas when there is no evidence for them doing anything, whites hate the Guptas cause they don't want blacks and indians working together because it will result in SA being successful without white people.

I love how people here hate the msm and call it fake but when the msm does literally exactly the same thing the American msm does towards Trump against Zuma they support the South African msm. They say there is no evidence for Russian interference but then ignore that there is no evidence for State Capture or white genocide. Sup Forums is so hypocritical

>he says whilst getting killed by a nigger

But when they leave we just lose another territory. They should overthrow their goverment and reintroduce apartheid or better kill all Blacks.

I'm not white, I'm African, Just like you call white Americans as American

vanguardngr.com/2017/06/breaking-s-africa-enters-recession-economy-contracts-0-7-q1/

Watch out, Zuma will blame Whitey to save his own ass. Scapegoats and foreigners that the cannibals want to rob and eat first.

They have worked white people out of government so it will be difficult to pull of something like that.
South Africa's white population as about the same size as Norway's but we are outnumbered 10 to 1
On the bright side, the military is useless as fuck and it will be very easy to take over a base.
We still have a shitload of military trained men and virtually all fighter/chopper pilots are white.

ooga booga indeed

Based Zuma

I'm the one.

>2012
update?

He is black. Some of them have learned to use computers... just not very well.

Nigger spotted

Nigger confirmed

SAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc

Totally remove all Blacks, organised and cohesive Whites are more powerful than these savage monkeys.

Niggers crucified a little white girl to a dining table and raped her in front of her parents. They even cut their eyelids off so they had to watch. Whites especially the farmers are fucked in your country.

Beautiful

this, thank you britbong. SA is against Jewish control of the country. Julius Malema has spoken a lot about Joe Slovo and how so many Jews were against Apartheid but for their own alter-er motives. This board supports Ghadfi even though Mandela and Ghadfi had the same goal to abolish racism and keep Africa for Africans. All people who don't call themselves African and aim to destabilize the country need to BTFO

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bvX9DlrLc
Kill all blacks.

Are you literally that retarded?

Terrible b8. 0/8. kys.

>t. mahmoud al sawari ibn mahsmi

its not going to happen you fucking shitskin retard.
we lost that fight.
we have to win here, then we go back and take everything again.

fuck off nigger kys

the problem is ideology.
if half of whites ally with niggers then the loss is assured.
same way rhodesia fell.

first we need to win europa, set an ideological precedent, then we can think of other places.

My family will be fine. I will fight for my country and people as my forefathers have for centuries.
Even if we all get slaughtered it will be good for the west, we just might be the spark that sets off the powder keg.

accepting that Zuma did nothing wrong is the ultimate redpill against the Jew.

What is a nigger doing on this board.

Naah, the EU media will simply ignore it.

albinos are an abomination

I've had the misfortune of meeting a ton of Afrikaaners here in the UK are they are the most insufferable rude arrogant people you'll ever meet. I hope they choose to go to the Netherlands rather than here.

I've met quite a few black South Africans too and they've always been very polite respectful individuals. Sup Forums is indeed hypocritical. Some of the Black South Africans I've met say they are shocked meeting mainland Europeans because it's often the first time they are treated with respect from a white person.

I knew an Indian South African from Johannesburg once too, taught me a lot of Afrikaans and Hindi.

Will be hard to ignore a white genocide which collapses the strongest economy and most technologically advanced country in Africa, which in turn destabilizes half the continent.
Millions of niggers will die from starvation.
So there are plenty of sivler linings even in the worst case scenario.

>implying country is stable and there is no nefarious element present in the current political climate.
>wew

Yep. Get off the board nigger. Kys.

Colonies of the Netherlands still live under Status Apart. This is merely that they rule their own colony.

At least it's better than Western and Northern Europe.

All European people will need to come to a truce and work together. Yes, even with the Southern Europeans.

Sup Forums always falls apart when it comesto skin color...I'm Italian, I lived in the UK for a few years now, and people could not and still can't tell I'm Italian because of my pale skin. We are Europeans, we must work together now, in the future, once European values are restored, we can start disliking one another.

And you are different, how?

Cuckboy anglo, still sour an Afrikaner fucked your girlfriend?

Can't see the video.

I'm guessing hes singing Kill The Boer.

Kill The Boer is a """"""""metaphorical""""""" song...Although that's not much consolation to white African farmers, who have the highest mortality rates of any job on the planet right now (not even memeing, it's literally the most dangerous job you can do because niggers rape and kill you, as of 2016).

A Afrikaner never fucked my girlfriend, but it's nice to see someone else in this thread break Sup Forums's hivemind on this issue. A South African flag nonetheless

>.23 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Stop.

Afrikaner is such a derogatory term for a white person.

It's expensive for Saffers to come to Australia. They're trying to get the law changed to make it much easier for them, using Special Humanitarian exemptions.

They need to segregate into a majority White ethno-region. Accessible by sea, because otherwise intervention, supplying it and trade is very difficult.

(Look at the Kurds, they would have an ethno-state, if they were not land-locked.)

Very true quadquads but you know it will lead to far more government aid from us to keep those animals alive.