Thoughta on Gary Johnson? Anything off with him?

Thoughta on Gary Johnson? Anything off with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
hooktube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leppo

What's

Hes just a Democrat but his fanboys are too stupid to understand it.

dude weed lol

Hes a funny sperg. I love that interview where he went from 0 to 100 in a split second

>Hes just a Democrat but his fanboys are too stupid to understand it.
His ideals cross the spectrum of the political field (much like his autism), which is why he holds so many contradicting beliefs.

>believes and spouts the same social policy shit as Bernie Sanders
>not even particularly fiscally conservative
>pro open borders
>pro immigration
>pro amnesty
Hes not a Lolbertarian, hes just a Democrat. His fanboys themselves are Democrats.

a

He was against gun control laws last I checked.

Open borders and immigration is less government control more like our founding fathers

leppo?

I really wanted to like him, but he's a fucking burnout with anger issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

>unarchived The Guardian
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

Embeds don't get views I believe, spergbot.

This is objectively wrong on every single level. The US was not open to all people, it was open to whites. We openly discriminated against minorities, and we would have openly discriminated against Mexicans and Central Americans if they were trying to flood in. Our founding fathers were not Lolbertarian autist children. They understand that a Nation was its people, and they couldn't allow those people to be replaced by outsiders.

Checked

Libertarians are even more left after right leaning libertarians like myself left after becoming WN. They are nuts, truly. Open boarders are inexcusable. I love that interview where he got pissed because the guy used the term "illegal immigrant".

We still had generally unrestricted levels of immigration your point is not correct

Of whites.

The guy is a total cuck. Supports open borders and globalization, and threatened to punch a reporter for calling a tranny "him" instead of "her."

Libertarianism was a fad that I'm sad to say I supported to some extent. Supporting freedom and all that good stuff in the Constitution is called American nationalism. Libertarianism is yet another like scheme to prey on the right wing, as is corporatism (the Republican party during our parents generation).

He's a globalist cuck. Rejected

Not even true of whites.

Farm equipment doesn't count.

Gary Johnson is a perfectly normal human being. He a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM

He keeps talking like he's going somewhere with what he's saying... and then never does.

he's the ultimate con artist.

he know he'll never be president, but he still gets out good money from the PACs from the crazies that think he can actually win and a shitload of publicity from it. why people expect him to ever be serious is beyond me.

Really hes just a male version of Jill Stein. Only difference is their target audience, and the fact that Jill Stein was smart enough to utterly disappear off the face of the planet with her money.

Commies get OUT.

Admit it.Trump has been a fucking failure. What happened to build the wall and lock her up? What happened to drain the swamp?

Now imagine if we'd memed Gary into office. We'd have a true libertarian candidate (yes, Sup Forums is libertarian, fuck off statist newfags) who literally planned to get rid of income tax and not start pointless wars in the middle east. Two fingers to the Rep and Dem establishment. Fuckin based.

But as normal Sup Forums was too stupid and fell for the mainstream media dichotomy of Trump vs Hillary, to our detrement as Trump is fucking shit and doing pretty much everything Hillary would have done. Bravo, retards. Bra-fucking-vo.

Pic related - Gary Johnson's PAC data.

that nigga spent a whole year flying around the country, doing jack shit, trolling reporters and eating at top notch restaurants, and at the end of it all, having never faced any threat of real responsibility, walks away with 3 solid years of untaxable income.. you cut up 333K into 111K per year, that the equivalent of earning a Normie salary of $160,000/yr.

He's a bigger comic relief than Jeb.

I heard when he was a kid he was in a house fire that burned his eyebrows off.