Name 1 (one) bad thing that Satan did in the Bible

Name 1 (one) bad thing that Satan did in the Bible.

I'll wait

He gave the kike Jesus his destiny, and knowledge to that kike bitch Eve.

He should of never done that.

Also, he got into a gambling bet with god and lost over Job, after God killed Job's children and tortured him, kek

So you're saying he did everything God wanted him to.

Really makes you think.

He gave humanity knowledge so that they were no longer ignorant slaves.

He cast doubt on God's Word.

He tortured Iyov

Got bitch slapped by Michael.

>He gave the kike Jesus his destiny, and knowledge to that kike bitch Eve.

that was a snake

All according to God's plan.

He convinced God to give humans free will early on. Also, Satan is Lucifer, is Jesus. They are a dichotomy. What you been smoking to ask such a question, sir?

>God makes a new pet called Satan
>God makes a new mortal Pet called humans
>Satan causes humans to act naughty and disobey their training
>God BTFO Satan
>now some wants me to disrespect God
No thanks asshole. I've heard what he did to that big guy Satan.

Tortured Job

He lost

But god is omniscient so that means he created Satan knowing exactly his nature and what he would do. What do you think god meant by this?

'hath God really said...' were the first words he spoke, and are the type, and model, of his entire role in the cosmos

what some people believe about 'the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil' were in fact words that were spoken by Satan, who is the father of lies

he questions God, while also copying God, and openly defies God's declaration that men are redeemed and made holy through Jesus Christ

>He lost
So did we

>what some people believe about 'the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil' were in fact words that were spoken by Satan, who is the father of lies

No it was his dick. He dicked that bitch and then they covered themselves in fig leaves.

DRAGON COCK + JEW PUSSY = THE DOWNFALL OF MANKIND!!!

yes, even a brand new student knows that Satan had sex with Eve, or at minimum fertilized her somehow. Your reading comprehension, however, is very poor.

another important detail about this question is the word 'bad.' There is no such thing as good or bad, there is only rebellion or submission to God's commands. Satan rebelled. That is not 'bad,' that is 'rebellion.'

Spiritual satanists don't even realise that they're worshipping the loser in the Judeo-Christian mythology. It's very telling.

>All gods and deities are the creation of man
>Man externalises ideas and values into a godhead so he can more easily worship them
>Angry Christians worship the devil, the loser in their mythology
>They're worshipping an externalised idea of their own failures because they know they're losers too

Become your own god, but for fucks sake become one worthy of worship

Man I should come in these threads more often rp is fun

>>
Dumb burger with low quality shitpost full of bullshit.
I wont give (you), you dont deserve it.

Crap, nevermind