How do we save Europe from ISIS?

Politicians aren't doing shit. The media isn't doing shit. If anything, they're both turning against the European population and bluepilling young people with >muh diversity.

What are the odds of young redpilled europeans taking matters into their own hands and starting some sort of organized anti-muslim movement? Is it just a wet dream?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement
news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-says-she-will-rip-up-human-rights-laws-to-fight-terror-10906543
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
nationalreview.com/article/448055/douglas-murray-book-strange-death-europe-manchester-terror-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have a bacterial infection that's ravaging the host, you'd take an antibiotic.

if you catch my drift

We here have really easy way of saving europe. We will wait for muslims in cuckistans rise and kill all natives, then we go there to "help", kill all muzzies and take all cuckistans clay. Then we slowly start to repopulate it.

militia groups.

You can't do shit. Things need to get a thousand times worse and every liberal normie to have a relative that was a victim of a rape/beating/murder in order for things to change. Then you'll get a brief, but extremely bloody civil war in Western Europe and the continent will be cleansed Reconquista style from the western natives (whatever is left) and central/eastern Euro countries liberating them.

Unfortunately you can't redpill the masses on the religion of peace until they experience by themselves. Pic related, we had 200 to 500 years of brutal t*rkish slavery and genocide, we KNOW what islam is and no politically correct politician or Soros sponsored NGO shill can change what we have in our genetic memory.

This. These same militia groups would need to remove every politician that supported this shit and hold them to treason charges a la French revolution 2.0 tho.

>Is it just a wet dream?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement

time to change the bedsheets and get fucking!

Naah it's too fucking late for them, they are SLOWLY STARTING to wake up... years too late. Thet are fucked it's just matter of time.

This. Wouldn't be foreign.

The same state apparatus built to deal with terrorists would be turned on those 'redpilled europeans'.

As much as you want to pretend they aren't. Muslims are citizens of these countries are entitled to the same protection and rights as whites.

There is no saving Western Europe.

the only way to save Europe from Islam is to false flag all mudshits and make them appear as enemies for all of Europes general population. If a mudslime killed the Queen then shit would hit the fan just as it did with Franz Ferdinant

God bless you brother. The East is the savior of Europe!

The pope is a more likely target. It'd probably start a Crusade, we'd have quite alot of Hernandez's on our side too.

Let europe fall
Throughout history european empires have been destroyed to points where recovery wouldnt seem possible yet they bounce back

Sharing redpills on twitter is useless. People need to see it for real

Jesus Christ!..

Hm....

We're starting the deportation of the extremists on Friday (if mum wins)

news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-says-she-will-rip-up-human-rights-laws-to-fight-terror-10906543

we send them to Auschwitz and kill them - what the fuck is wrong with Europe ?

In country that is most monitored country in the world, now she will make "goverment internet" and rip human rights... and you think she will do it to get rid you of muslims when in reality it will end being used to get rid of people that don't like muslims. Mayor of your capitol is one ffs.

If Ryan Gosling was a nigger

The first battle takes place in the mind. We can't do anything until we can bring back to the surface a level of assertiveness and pride where people will be receptive to any counter-action.

you send them to Auschwitz ? I am a blackwater interrogation officer and I love to torture innocent muslims . In Afghanistan we filled the lungs of mudskins with teargas until they gave reasonable answers . show no mercy . hunt dows mudskins wherever they are

ISIS and other "radical muslims" is a fucking non-threath. Yeah they kill dozen or hundreds libtard normies a year but that's nothing.

The real danger for our kin is the "peaceful" shitskins that breed like rats.

If anything ISIS and the likes are a blessing because they MIGHT anger the normies enough so that we one day start expelling the darkies

The pope kisses their feet.

He's still the pope. His execution would start a war.

Burn everything down and then rebuild

They got good education in waffle land? Because this is exactly right. The "moderate muslim" birthrate is the greatest trojan horse ever.

>he bought into the lie

lmao!!!!!

The problem with violent Islamists is that it drives the r-types towards them in fear, hoping that by prostrating themselves they'll divert their violence (sexual and physical) elsewhere, hopefully towards the K-types of their own group (who are not a threat).

The current one, yes...

I agree that the naïve "kill them with kindness" attitude in the West is probably the most harmful thing in this mess. But then again, that attitude was created by the media and the education system. How do we even reprogram these people, especially when they don't even accept facts?

True but it's not the point, his "tolerance" is the reason why it's unlikely to happen.

Of course you could choose the inelegant method of "eye for an eye" and terrorize them.
Or you could do what society at large does: Be living proof of the fact that life is better without patriarchal conservatards in charge.

They're also inbred all to fuck.

Of course he'd dislike Brexit, this isn't the first time Catholic cardinals have been flummoxed by Britain going its own way.

we may be blessed enough to see this flag fly

This! 100% this! You hit the nail on the head with this one user! God bless you and all your eastern european borthers. You are the only western people left with a sensitive, smart approach to this issue. Who cares about terrorism, what are a few innocent deaths compared to the murder of a 10.000 year old culture? Terrorism might even help us as you rightly pointed out. The slow replacement of our people with shitskins through high birthrates and peaceful immigration is the one and only thread we face.

We just need to get common people to ignore the main media channels entirely. But still, saying that, it's clear that the #notallmuslims crowd are sounding less and less sure of themselves.

I dunno, bet a lot of cops are redpilled and would look the other way.

Not a catholic, but this guy is all right. We helped get President Trump, this would be the next logical step...

So what? You expect everypne to be perfect GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW! Sup Forumsack? Real world doesn't work like that. Be happy he is as outspoken about islam as he is.

>mm yes ram your boot further down my throat, harder, punish me for being a tolerant little slut, mmm it tastes so good Belgium-sama

shut the fuck up shitskin

its not about saving anymore
its about retaking lost lands

Funny words coming from dying nation... tell you what if that will allow you to die in peace i'll allow it; it's only humane to help dying pass to the other side in peace. So go ahead frenchie.

>eurocuck cops
>redpilled
Then why do they routinely cover up "Asian" child rape gangs?

Exactly, killing all the race traitor and (((banksters, government and CEO)))

>the only way to save Europe from Islam is to false flag all mudshits and make them appear as enemies
How can you tell that every single thing that happened until now wasn't a false flag ? I mean all muslims say the terrorist attacks are flase flag, what would you tell them ? Did you hate them before the attacks ? Would you still hold the same prejudice if every attack was a false flag ?

Basically, fuck off, bad solution that can easily backfire and allow for Israel-tier gibsmedat if it's ever found out.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
Make it happen!
Moose looms apocalypse!

This. To paraphrase Shakespeare, "the first thing we do, let's kill all the politicans."

He originally wrote, "lawyers" but since many politicians are also lawyers, win-win.

Also, read pic related.

How do we save Europe from crISIS actors?

Expose the media hoaxes! Nothing but theatrical special effects, CGI, and lying journalists in most of these terror stories. I think the news has always been this crooked. Many historical events are just as fake as the more recent ones. The shills on YouTube are having a meltdown over people waking up to this shit.

He is not French, it's Achmed the Algerian.

because they're afraid of being called racist
>cucks
guess I'm hoping their hands are tied by bureaucratic sjw policy overlords and they secretly hate the migrant crimewave

Poland has an emigration crisis and a birth rate well below replacement. Compared to France, you are the dying nation.

Restore Catholicism.

What crisis. We have calm whites, we allowed exact number that we wanted, and every single one of them works. Also our birthrates are on constant rise ever since "500+" program was introduced.
Sorry i know it's hard to swallow but we are fine.

I was just thinking of this tonight and wondering why there aren't more threads on it here all the time.

There's a new book coming out on the 20th by a Brit journalist, Douglas Murray, called "The Strange Death Of Europe". It is already generating a lot of commentary out there. I'm sure libshits are going to freak out. Here's a piece from the National Review on it: nationalreview.com/article/448055/douglas-murray-book-strange-death-europe-manchester-terror-attack

I didn't archive because though the (((NR))) isn't always my favorite conservative site, it's hardly clickbaity.

"A new book by Douglas Murray sheds light on the passivity and exhaustion that characterized the recent terror attack in the U.K. The terror attack in Manchester had any number of new disturbing elements. The choice of target, a concert full of young girls and their parents was especially heinous. There was the sophistication of the bomb and the subsequent investigation, which suggest an active terror network that may strike again. But what’s most troubling is that the public reaction to the attack was one of such passivity, and resignation. It expressed itself in the thousands of faux-serious commentators who counseled people that there was nothing that could be done to stop soft-target terror attacks. It expressed itself in the way that people reached for dumb clichés about responding with “hope, not hate.” Or in the way the British chattering class redirected their anger at right-wing provocateurs such as Katie Hopkins, who gamely played the role of opportunistic demagogue when her countrymen needed someone safe to hate."

Below replacement birth rate just means population will shrink a bit.
I think they will be able to recover from that.

Forgot to add, Murray was on Tucker Carlson tonight, and the book sounds like it will be extremely useful in redpilling the normies.

Young Poles flee your country every day and your birth rate is abysmal. Poland has one of the lowest birth rates in the world. Really, if you want to get cocky, make your country great first.

A lot of low level street cops are redpilled as fuck, but it's the higher-ups, desk officers and elected officials such as (in the US) sheriffs and such, who determine actual policy and enforce it. Street level officers will often help you if they can but if there's a chance of them getting caught it would go badly for them. And the catch is that many of these ordinary officers aren't rich, aren't powerful, and are conservative folks with families to support who cannot just toss their jobs away.

There's a lot of traitors in the UK, too. I mean who have infiltrated politics and law enforcement to the highest levels. Pedos and also just those who are taking bribes. People even here keep persisting with the questions, "but why are they doing this?!?" BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING CROOKED, that's why. A lot of UK politicians and law enforcement at this point are BOTH treacherous native-born folks who deserve to be slowly tortured to death, and actual muzzies.

Remember the story from the other day about a little village near Cambridge where a female officer showed up to a noise complaint (party), found the English folks singing a mean song about Osama bin Laden, and literally summoned helicopters and emergency backup forces because she was so triggered? If you read the comments on the local paper's version of the story, many ordinary English folks are saying that the officer was no doubt Muslim and that in that region of the country many officers are. That shocked me though I wasn't surprised at all.

One of the first things white Europeans need to learn is, trust no Muslim. None. Not ever.

be like japan
create tsunami

Poland's birth rate is much closer to ours than it is to replacement. In fact, birth rates in former Soviet territories are horrendous by default. A lot of Germany's low birth rate is due to the fact that there's only one statistic for West Germany and the former GDR. That's also why the former GDR votes more nationalist - because it has giant surplus of single men resulting from the female exodus after the wall fell. Eastern Europe is a fucking joke.

Yes, yes listen to your leftist media i'm sure they will tell you the truth.
Fun fact: there are more UK/germany migrants in the world than polish ones. And yet you all suddenly decided we all are running from our country.
Also we don't need our country to be great, we are happy for it to be normal; try that one day in between your trucks of peace.

Nobody can afford to be cocky right now. It would be easy enough for a Muslim-ruled Germany or UK ten or fifteen years from now to just roll right over Poland. We've been down that road before, we know it's far from impossible. The uniforms will just be different this time.

Roll with what? Trucks of peace and toyota hiluxes with kalashnikovs? You don't think all those "doctors and engineers" would suddenly learn how to fly planes or operate tanks?

The point is for all y'all to quit arguing and fighting amongst yourself about who's making more babies and shit, and realize that you have a lethal common enemy who is gaining strength every damned day. And who is very united in force and purpose.

Dear Poland, I'm talking about muzzies. And Ms. Merkel's nice little "army" she keeps working on. Don't EVER be complacent. Please. We all have a huge-ass fight ahead of us. Hell we are in it right now, you guys too.

>Fun fact: there are more UK/germany migrants in the world than polish ones

What is relativity?
It's cute how Sup Forums became a pollack safe space, but we're also here, which means realism has a base here. Sorry to disappoint (not really lel)

Fuck off back to Poland, Ivan

It's like this everytime with east low life slav. Always attacking the west and create conflict among white people, this shitskin pol and bulgarian whose ancestor got raped by turk

Islam is fading and of no real concern. What our enemy hates most is European unity. And that's what we'll give em.

ged rid of Saudis and america.

That feel when I'm in the British Army and speak Fluent Farsi.

I imagine this will come in useful in a few years time when we take the UK back.

>It's cute how Sup Forums became a pollack safe space
We don't need safe spaces, you guys could use one or two it would seems. Your country is burning and you are joining some petty squables on Sup Forums. I can afford it... can you?

ANNND now i know you are just fucking troll... well you got me there, for a second i thought you were actually serious.

Charismatic Generals take over from civilian politians.

Individual countries military round up all muslims within 2 weeks

Executions followed by incineration.

Europe muslim free in a month

its already been done like.

what's the probability of dying by a terrorist attack in Europe? I bet it's really underwhelming

Beautiful we will be needing one in Canada soon. Better to be proactive.

nvm western Europe in the most recent statistic for 2016 at 175 victims by a population of 400 million give about a 0.00004% of dying by terrorist attack in western Europe while as of last February an estimated 11.5% of the civilian population of Syria had been wiped out. Who am I kidding though, tomato tomahto