Are More Muslims Arriving to the West Coast?

So check it out Sup Forums, I live in Commiefornia, the Central Valley to be exact and I've been noticing a fuck load of hajis coming from out of nowhere. I spent a couple months up in Portland and I saw the saem thing for the city itself and the areas around it like in Gresham.

What the fuck is going on? There's more and more of them as the weeks go by, when I got back I find out they built a fucking mosque for them and are letting them get on welfare. When the fuck is this travel ban gonna go into effect? Whose bringing these people over here in the first place? I doubt some Syrian fucker can afford to come over here, it'd be easier to walk to Europe

posting

Havent you got homework to do?

yes.

i went to PF Changs in burbank and saw a bunch of mudslimes i thought i was done for desu

dont come to w. washington
hijabs and cologne everywhere

mmm apparently there's a shit ton in Valencia too T.T

My little brother being the little hot head he is got in a fight with some inbred haji who couldnt speak english wearing a man dress in a Chik-Fil-A, the haji was playing one of those ISIS songs and my brother recognized it. Started spergin out on the haji and the stupid fucker swung at my brother. My lil bro does Muay Tai so he put the fucker on his ass and broke his iphone (how the fuck did he get that?) and left. Obviously everyone in the Chik-Fil-A is sick of the hajis too because no one called the cops lol

I am a Muslim and I'll move to West Coast very soon, just waiting before state of Jefferson will be created

I live here and yeah there's a lot of em now it feels like. Don't have to live near them tho at least.

Guess (((they))) have decided Cali will be the match to light the Religious Wars. Expect major terrorism+all out massacre at the hands of the Turbans. And then you fags can finally "Deus Vult" yourself to annihilation.

How amazing is the first major happening in LA gonna be
>post yfw

It'd be chaos, I doubt the beans would take being massacred lightly, then liberals are going to have to jump through every hoop imaginable as they try to figure out how to explain beans killing hajis for being terrorists. Who do you think they'll side with?

OBVIOUSLY THEY WILL SIDE WITH THE TERRORISTS. THEY ARE ALREADY TRYING TO SPIN MEXICANS AS WHITES.

Fucking a turk girl now, she loves the bwc

Theres more

So pretty doing it for the white mans attention, they crave to be impregnated by big european dick

Totally halal

Last one, gotta go, enjoy yourselves and spread these to mudslimes so they remember that their women will be their downfall

English teacher/U.S. service member gets it

Hope all the blacks and muzzies in Europe flock to the US, any State
You caused it, you deal with it