How do I stop hating white women?

How do I stop hating white women?

By becoming one.

Try actually sleeping with one, Attila.

hahaha
wait, what ..

I don't know.

the ultimate redpill is to go full tranny. didn't you know?

japs and koreans are the new white women

Stop thinking asians will marry you just because you're white

Congratulations, That was swedish tier of faggotiness

Some Asians are pretty hot.

There has been like 2 million Asians that have moved into Australia in the last 20 years.

All the white fella's are with the asian women

The real question is how do you make white women like asian men? Some of them are already doing it, but most of them won't. We need to encourage that to take the heat of white guys when they chase asian women.

pic related, we need more of it

They kinda will.

>Hungary
It's only natural to disdain racemixing

Decent looking couple, but race mixing is pissing on your ancestor's sacrifices.

East asians are honorary whites

Not sure, I tried feally hard too but most of them burn coal or are giga sluts that enjoy race mixing.

Thank you, thank you. It was my goal after all, to make as faggy a post as possible.

>implying my ancestors wouldn't want me to have the woman of my choice
>implying that isn't the height of privilege

I take what I want, when I want it. Uncle Adolf can get fucked with his homely underage mistress.

What's up with these racemixing threds?
It's always the same shills: the faggot who post plastic gooks, the gook from asianmasculinity who spams white women with asian men couples, the other faggot with a german flag who spams pics of nigger women, etc.
Mods should ban everyone.

Fall in love with strong independent single mom.

>one particular thread goes against my viewpoints
>cry about muh safespace
>call for banning

Mommies coming with the tendies soon pedro be calm

but it's an anti race mixing thread, OP asked how to fix the problem. You going to whine or find a solution for us?

It's the final redpill

It's really weird.

It seems these kinds of black women are phased out of society or non-existent today. If they were more plentiful I wouldn't be surprised if black guys pursued their own kind instead of like white women.

>Hungarian women
>white

it's more that white women persue other races that's the problem, bleaching is the only logical way forward

OH ONIICHAN, WATASHI SO PURE DESU NE

The fact that it is easier for the master race to fuck the slanters just goes to show that they are in fact cum dumps for the master race. Maybe you think 80% of white women are whores. Actually, 80% of women are whores, so stop putting nonwhites on a pedestal they don't deserve.

Some Nip/Chink/Gook girl that's been gang banged a couple times will have you thinking she's the pinnacle of demure femininity, but an hour later will be squirting and moaning like the whore that she is without the slightest hesitation.

>japs and koreans are the new white women
Nah, you've been watching too much kpop and anime

>Stop thinking asians will marry you just because you're white

You just have to be white and stand where there are a bunch of asians.

You don't

trough penis, unity

White women need to be herded into cages, stripped of all their rights, and then raped at the leisure of ANY white man who feels the urge, no matter how much of a fat, repulsive NEET he is, BUT while wearing a condom.

Then East Asian men need to rape them and nut up in their stinking slizz-holes and create a hapa master race. Once the hapa master race is 500 million or so, we crucify ALL the white women for their crimes and traitorous behavior. Line them up along major interstates and highways as a reminder to the Hapa and East Asian women what happens when you step out of line.