Redpill me on fentanyl

>2458 Canadians dead from opiod abuse (includes heroin) in 2016
cbc.ca/beta/news/health/opioid-deaths-1.4148136
>for comparison, 2000 Canadians died from fatal accidents in 2010
>604 dead from homicide in 2015

Is fentanyl going to kill everyone in Canada or is it just a fad?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc
archive.is/dvYdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cbc ca/beta/news/health/opioid-deaths-1.4148136
archive.is/dvYdY

1 less cancer on this board.

When I was an EMT half our calls were overdoses alone. I hope fentanyl kills everyone who takes it recreationally.

if your white citizens overdose, die and get replaced by muslim migrants, you win.

All leaf posters should develop an opiate addiction

Why the fuck is Canada doing so much Heroin? Stahp

It's usually hooked up with another drug. The user thinks they are taking a lighter drug like marijuana or heroin.

Fix'd

We should subsidize opiods among immigrants.

doctors give opiates out like candy, we're being destroyed from within, god is not going to save us.

Have a a thing going on in Georgia USA. There have been fake pills that are Fentanyl or Carfentanyl and they are killing people. The drugs look like the real pills. Be careful anons.

That carfentanil seems even better if those are supposed to be proportional doses.

Anyway, this is literally government backed drug dealing. They get people addicted to this stuff, they hire people to convince doctors to prescribe lots of the stuff, they have investigators who find pharmacies and doctors that are fronts for illegal drug dealers and then do nothing about it and continue to sell them all the pills they can. People will take whatever is cheapest and most effective once they're hooked from the pain pills.

>Redpill me on fentanyl

Its created by combining caffeine with cavfefe, according to the following autism:

caffeine + cavfefe -> fentanyl + H2O

Those are lethal dosages m8. Yeah a grain of carfentanyl will kill you. It's so potent that getting it on your skin will knock you unconscious.

Young white guys understand that there is no future or hope left.

Climate change, white genocide, mounting degeneracy, and forced political correctness is forcing people to escape to a new reality.

Honestly a heroin overdose death seems comfortable compared to a bombing, truck rush, beheading, or slow atmospheric poisoning.

Most overdoses arent intentional and neither they are comfortable.
After you reach a certain treshold pleasure turns to pain and seizures. Would rather hang myself desu.
t. overdid it with opioids once

If you think it is bad now, just wait to see the overdose numbers after marijuana is legal.

>After you reach a certain treshold pleasure turns to pain and seizures.
lolno, you probably overdosed on tramadol like a fag

Kek'd
This is very true. And another user said that people get addicted through prescription which is the real problem.

>the fentanyl meme

Cant your junkies just take good old smack like the rest of the civilized world?

fent is more cost effective
not everyone is a scrap grandmaster that can collect two grand on garbage a month to pay for the habit

>relies on collecting scrap metal
>no diversification
>no prostitution or bulgary

typical spaniard.

It's coming from China. Our smack always has, but they recently found out how cheap fent is

and prisoners, but only fentanyl and the 100x as powerful Chinese fentanyl carfentanyl

scraping is actually an euphemism for burglary, most people will steal copper tubing from construction sites

>Anyway, this is literally government backed drug dealing.

all drug dealing is government backed, opium wars etc

wow with copper prices dropping this past decades how have junkies been able to cope?

drugs, being an unregulated market, get better and cheaper every year

It isn't carfetanil.

Arent most drugs decriminalized in Spain or is that just Portugal?

not at all
but the police will only steal your drugs for their use instead of charging you

i was in Spain last year, drunk as fuck walking back from a brothel on a highway road, national police stopped me saying someone had broken into a pottery store nearby, was like 8 of them and didnt seem to believe my story, first time in my life i honestly thought i was going to get raped, was Deliverance tier.

you were raped, you just don't remember

meh, if i dont remember it didnt really happen.

We had a monstrous pharmacy customer go into a coma after applying a fentanyl transdermal patch to her chest because she placed it right over her heart. She was probably on other meds, too, but still, she's a whopper and it took her down, like some kind of elephant on Medicaid without a job.