Sexists are cancer

Sexists are cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's so hot.

I agree with her actually.

Feminism is sexist in itself

She's pretty much right. Most if what is now considered "non-feminist" are actually normal people, and likewise a good percentage of "feminists" are actually sexists.

change the words other way around and it's fine

i'm sexist. i differentiate between men and women. i usually just say it without shame since we need to get that word back

when did we go so crazy that we thought women and men are the same.

Feminists should go to the gym and work out until they are cured of feminism.

women are inferior

there is no debate possible on that subject, the only thing up for debate is wheter we point them on their inferiority or we blissfully ignore it like naive rats and watch society crumble under their incompetence

look quasimodo, just go back. No one wants to look at that, let aloe hear it spew retarded shit

Why are feminists always so hideous?

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

I mean, can someone who's made millions by just standing around some cameras in some larping bs gear really understand oppression? It really pisses me off that these increadible wealthy and famous women are all like "omg no, the oppression!!!".

Get a job at Sainsbury's and get a kid, then you'll understand what women suffer. But please, if you're gonna be a spoiled ass ugly celeb, don't talk about oppression.

>Western women suffering

Sven pls

Did you read what she said? If anything she's saying that there isn't oppression, and that sexists are the minority, hence why the term 'feminist' should be dropped. Think critically for a second.

Yeah, she said you're not a human if you're not a feminist. But then again, good trollin', you sheep-shagger.

Good point, but a movie star? What does she even know about anything in life? These people live in such bubbles, they really don't know shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

what a fucking rotorphobe

If you're famous and want to remain so you have to say trite lefty nonsense

or you could just keep your fucking mouth shut and continue being the worst character on Game of Thrones.

She is so fucking hot.

She's essentially saying that most people are 'feminists' by definition, which is believing in equal rights for men and women. Femi-nazis have unfortunately distorted what feminism is supposed to be.

No. she is not.

>Bong """"females""""

She will change her tune once she takes one up her shit pipe.

Sure. Why dont we call people that arent black racist as well. Great logic

Men and women shouldn't be equal though.

That would make you sexist. Her point still stands.

Wrong it's nature that we're not equal if anything it's sexist to assume this

Fucking this. You guys are actual morons if you think their aren't significant differences in traits and behaviours between the sexes.

Different sure, but we all deserve to be treated equally by the law. To argue against that is sexism by definition- whether you feel that it is justified or not is a separate issue. And frankly I have no desire to discuss it with you.

10/10 user

A fucking leaf

that's how they're tricking the next gen to be feminists
they're just saying "feminism = gender equality"
So if you believe everyone has equal rights, you're a feminist, or "normal"
they ignore that feminism is a specific, female oriented social movement that is about elevating women. It was fine when women were so much lower than men. But now they are more educated, more employed, and in many areas better paid. To elevate further requires men to be lowered.

Bitch stands in front of a camera and reads lines for a living. Nothing she, or any other actor says is of any importance.

change the ending otherwise its good

9/10

There are men and women suffering right now in the west, do you really think we all live privileged rich lives? What about people living in poverty?

>'wow they could benchpress their minivans with those triceps.', thought the Chad CEO.
>*Sprays air freshener*
>'Hey which one of you (((wonderwomen))) stunk up the shitter again? FFS Learn to flush!'

Add another line to the comic and pass it on.

Did not expect that endign tbqh family.

>Call woman a whore
>"Hey user, it doesn't matter how many sexual partners she's been with"
>"If a guy has sex with lots of girls, why isn't he a whore?"
>"PATRIARCHY!!!"

Fun fact: the difference between chimps and bonobos is that the chimps are a patriarchal society that control their eating and repress their fucking habits; while the bonobos live in an abundant jungle, and they fuck all day and night, and the leaders are female.

We have an overpopulation crisis.. I'm not talking about living in the billions... I'm talking about humanity in general.. We're too big in numbers, much more than our chimp cousins.
We need slut shaming and sexual repression.
Go green, become a sexist.

Women are property.

stealth maisie thread ?

post best maizies

This was during an interview, they asked her if she's a feminist and she replied she didn't know what a feminist is.
Upon getting the explanation that a feminist is anyone that believes men and women should be equal.
In that context what she said makes sense, and feminist is indeed an unnecessary label.

>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper

Alright alright I laughed at this one

"She" looks like a man though.

Well she's right, there's literally nothing wrong with feminism.

If you think all feminists are the radical ones talking about ''manspreading'', then you're an idiot.

Feminism is about promoting equality so men and women earn the same money, and feminism encourages women to go for high tier jobs from a young age. It also wants to stop parents from FORCING girls to play with ''girly'' toys at a young age.

It may also ''feminise'' the boys in the process but that is not a bad thing. If we feminise boys, we can also live in a safer environment away from violent competition and rape etc.

Feminism helps boys as it gets them out of the world where they have to be ''alpha'' or ''masculine'' to be successful.

tl;dr feminism is fucking great

she looks like a goblin.

also thats actually pretty smart thinking. best way to get your opponents to shut up is paint yourself as normal and them as crazy.

how are females not treated equaly?

That's a strawman fallacy, nobody hasever claimed that, they just want equal rights and opportunities.

they are, but the goal is to help them catch up with men on the wage gap. wage gap is cause by women choosing shitter jobs, and our goal is to get women into better jobs from a better upbringing where they aren't having ''girly'' toys shoved in their faces at 5 months old.

Look at all the govornments in the west. It's like 70-90% men, so what is wrong with getting more women enough education to get into these roles?

You leafposters. Leafposters are cancer.

meanwhile sensible americans are leaving your future right wing, isolated, and authoritarian wall surrounded shithole under trump, to move to canada for a better future. So am I.

What a fallacious argument. It's the same logic libtards use to defend Islam.
>Islam is a religion of peace! Those arrn't real muslims
>feminists just want equality! Those aren't real feminists.

she literally looks like some girl photoshoped their face onto a mans body.

i believe in both genders should have the same rights. But we are different. That is why there are Male and Female. If we were exactly the same there would be only 1 gender. On average some genders are better at things that others.

Great. Now apply that to rights of both sexes.

holy shit have you ever heard of second and third wave feminism? Jesus Christ Argentina get your education system fixed

Daily reminder : anglo saxons are fucking idiots.

I'll rekt ya m8

Yep. Pretty much. The poz has hit Sweden levels.

Got me in tears, fucking saved

>you're either a normal person or a [term]
>normal persons identify as normal person
>get told sexists are a problem
>never see sexist around, can't identify the problem
>get called a sexist
>realize that "normal people are the problem"
>correctly identify all people that use "sexist" as an actual term as the nutjobs they are
they will NEVER LEARN from their past mistakes
NEVER EVER